To begin this Battle Log I would like to note that the last few days have been amazing on here. Upon joining I have been so thankful to find like minded folks and so much support from a community. This is exactly what I've been needing.

To begin my Day 1 of "Birth of a Legend".

We, as in my girls and I, have been very productive. They got up, had breakfast and we went to get groceries. While procuring the vittles for my humble hovel, we ran into a few friends and chatted them up which is a pretty big deal. After we got back home they stayed on their daily routine and went to sleep. I kept focus and began to slay laundry and any pile of random things I found and kept working on gaining control of my life/ home/ everything. So far, so good. I will try to post as often as I can on here to remain accountable to my quest and the community.

Thanks to whoever reads this.

• Like 2

Live this life and enjoy it.

Over the last couple by of days I've been implementing strategies to help remind me of things/ take the guess work out of other things, and over all helps keep me accountable.
My husband noticed the chore calendar I hung in the bathroom and thought it was cool.
It's been difficult fighting the urge to stay on my tuffet but the war is on. I will prevail and defeat depression, fear, and irresponsibility shall be vanquished! Dilly Dilly!

I come bearing a good report!
The hubby and I have joined a gym and did our first visit today. For some reason I was super nervous just before heading out but once I started doing my old warm up it felt natural instantly.
Since it's been a while since I've been able to do anything focused I just did a 22 minute mile at increasing inclines till it maxed out then slowly getting back down to a level position. My ankles feel. Lot better and not so stiff so it might be part of my routine now so I can regain strength in them.
Tomorrow we're doing a bench mark with a personal trainer since the initial thing is free. After tomorrow though it'll just be us, it would be nice but they cost waaaay too much. Besides, we learned last time what we needed to do to get fit, I'm sure we can do it again now that the kids are a little older.

Sent from my Z815 using Tapatalk

• Like 1