The seas are finally calming down after a hectic few weeks, and it should be smooth sailing for now! I am really lazy to set up a new challenge, though, so I'm going to keep it simple.   #1 Practice Mindfulness   I will find small, simple, and concrete ways to include mindfulness in my days. The challenge is to find one new thing to practice every week, and by the end of the challenge, I will have 4 new tools in my toolbox. I will probably get the tools from my university's stress management course   Week 1   Deal with the annoying coworker by shifting my own attitude - check   Week 2   Practice intuitive eating   Week 3   Week 4     #2 Push-Ups   I'm going to practice push-ups according to startbodyweight.com 2 to 3 times a week. Before the flu season, I managed regular push-ups, but now I went back to doing variation number 4: Three quarters push ups + 5s eccentric push up. I managed to rebuild a good base for new progressions during my previous challenge, and I'm ready to train and eat like a mean machine again!!   Starting stat: 6 - 5 - 5   ** progression during the challenge**   End stat: ooohhh uuuuUUU who knoooows???   **   That's it, folks. We know that I don't like tracking goals like "read 10 pages every day", no matter how fun my tracking system would be. Now I just need to write down my mindful action of the week once a week, and that's it! And you know that I looooove tracking the push-up progression, so that's not even gonna feel that tedious. I love to see that number going up  We may have a dash of murder, because I'm an assassin, after all. I may slay a couple of taste buds with new, tasty recipes! Haha!   Let's gooo!