Favourite Habit Tracking Apps?

Just wondering what everyone's favourite habit tracking apps are? I'm a really heavy user, even tracking things like my workouts that are also tracked in a different app. Seeing everything all laid out for the week in one place is really motivating for me. At the moment I'm using Habit Bull which is pretty good, but I mostly just picked it cause Google suggested it to me, so I'm interested to hear what apps you all use & why you like/dislike them.

I'm using an app from Real Appeal... Real Appeal is a year long health program, that is offered to employers for their employees, and paid for through the employee medical insurance... so it's not something "available to the general public"...   It tracks calories from food, and calories expended from exerciser, then analyses nutrition, like sodium, protein, calcium, cholesterol, to recommend small changes.   Their website is very user friendly, but their app is a bit cumbersome to use.  I'd love to find an app that did all that, but was easier to use. 

Level: 2 Celt Adventurer

Str: 3 Dex: 2 Sta: 2 Con: 4.25 Wis: 4.75 Cha: 4

Challenges: 1 / 2