PrincessMononoke is Rainbow Dash

PrincessMononoke

Rainbow Dash is a female Pegasus Pony and one of the main characters in My Little Pony.  She maintains the weather and clears the skies in Ponyville. 

1ed.gif

As a huge fan of the Wonderbolts, she becomes a reservist member of the elite flying group. Rainbow Dash eventually becomes a full-fledged member of the Wonderbolts, despite being saddled with her old nickname "Rainbow Crash".  In the episode Sonic Rainboom, Rarity and Princess Celestia both declare that she is the best flier in all of Equestria.

40dd55dda81d9c3cdbc6dcd3766e7dd8.gif

Rainbow Dash has a pet tortoise named Tank @Tanktimus the Encourager . While at first Dash looks down on Tank for not being as fast, agile, or "awesome" as her other prospective pets, she eventually picks him over the others for his loyalty. Tank is fitted with a propeller and flight goggles so he can fly and keep up with Rainbow Dash. Rainbow maintains a mostly professional attitude about him around others and is embarrassed when he displays affection towards her. Despite this, she reciprocates Tank's affection but only does so when no one else is looking. <3

150.gif

She represents the element of loyalty.  "Rainbow Dash, who could not abandon her friends for her own heart's desire, represents the spirit of loyalty!" -Twilight Sparkle

full.gif

Personality/Goals

Loyalty-

I am a very loyal person. I feel like God has made me this way for a reason. Since everything has come out about Wolfie's @Wolfpool son Jamison I have heard more times then I can count “I am amazed by you and your strength, I could never do that”  I want to spend more time searching myself for what Gods intentions are with this personality trait. I want to be able to serve others and show Gods loyalty. I want to be more open about my life and experiences to show others that loyalty is not about me, But about God in me. He forgave the inexcusable in me, Therefor, I will forgive the inexcusable in others. I want to help others with my loyalty. 

26594__rainbow-dash_fluttershy_suggestive_animated_edit_the-super-speedy-cider-squeezy-6000_loop.gif

Competitiveness-

This is so me also. I hate to lose. I’m still upset about Wolfie @Wolfpool beating me at 1on1 our very 1st date. But how can I block that jump shot when he has 6in on me?!?!  Anyways… My goal with this is to stop letting Wolfie get all the fitness. I wanna start taking my strength training seriously and do some things to help build my strength and muscle tone.  I know being pregnant I will be limited but it doesn’t stop me. It will only help me when it comes time to pop this  Rainbow Baby out ;) 

tumblr_oswpvscnYJ1vtwln5o1_500.gif

Self-confidence-

This is something I struggle with. I really don’t handle praise very well. I have a hard time believing Wolf when he tells me I am beautiful or sexy. And this has nothing to do with him! Its all me. I usually chuckle or make some undercutting comment about myself.  I want to be better about this. I never really felt like this till I started having children. We all know the changes it makes on a body and self-confidence. I am going to start showering every morning and getting myself ready for the day. Even if I am spending the whole day just momming with the stinky boys.  I deserve it. And lets face it,  Its just going to get harder with more pups added to the pack. Got to start the healthy habits now!

f58f7fd35291d1785a1a5c9c7ba34c271f00584e?url=https%3A%2F%2Flh3.googleusercontent.com%2F-piZZobUud38%2FVcVuPObAzvI%2FAAAAAAAAC-4%2F2wi_Bzlv6Hs%2Fw506-h750%2Fasdf%252Bpls.gif

Mischievousness-

I want to be more playful when it comes to me and Wolfie's relationship. Its been pretty serious for the past month, And understandably. However, I want to get back to that honeymoon faze. When I couldn’t stand to be away from him for more then a day and I all wanted to do was laugh and smile with him. He is my best friend and I want to have ALL THE FUN with him again. Also I think this is important to instill before our new wolf pup arrives.

ZHqB1.gif

Self-image-

I have been struggling with how to tell people about this new pregnancy. If we should tell people at all really. I am afraid of the response people might have. Especially with everything we have been through, and continue to go through. I mean even when we announced when we were pregnant with Violet we got a lot of “Y'all should watch more TV” or “Don’t you know what causes that?”  I want to stop caring so much about how people will respond and do what I want. What God wants. I want to celebrate this Rainbow Baby how I want to, and not let how I think people will see me effect that. Because the only persons opinion I really care about is Gods.

686337__safe_rainbow+dash_animated_sunglasses_artist-colon-hankofficer_headbang_head+bob.gif

Pet Tank -

I want to take after my awesome pet Tank @Tanktimus the Encourager and be more active here on the boards. Everyone here has been so supportive of me and Wolf its time to return the favor. I don’t know where we would be without this community and I am so blessed to know each of you. I want to support y'all better!

Lets get this challenge started!!!

993.gif

• Like 9

Fun challenge.Glad you are here, and look forward to cheering you on. I love the little turtle Tank with the propeller. I always joke that I am a turtle (slow and steady) I think I need a propeller:):)

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

I'm glad you're back, and you're focusing on all of the most important things! :)  And I love the turtle Tank.  

For the pregnancy strength training, have you considered doing lower weight, higher rep work?  I can't imagine that would be too bad for pregnancy.  It would at least help your muscle endurance and give you great foundations for later.  

• Like 4

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

So happy to see you! And sorry that people made unsympathetic comments about your last pregnancy. Maybe just look puzzled when they say something rude and say something like "We're so excited for this baby and really appreciate how supportive our friends have been."

Why are people so weird sometimes?? And not in a cool quirky way?!

• Like 4

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

1 hour ago, Xena said:

So happy to see you! And sorry that people made unsympathetic comments about your last pregnancy. Maybe just look puzzled when they say something rude and say something like "We're so excited for this baby and really appreciate how supportive our friends have been."

That just makes me so grumpy at them. How rude and insensitive!

I always congratulate first, and walk it back if that's not well received. Better to be a little over-enthusiastic because it's at least supportive. If that support needs to be redirected a little bit, that's still easier and kinder than that snarky BS. People, man.

• Like 3

As a woman who has never been pregnant I cannot speak from personal experience, but I know others have found the resources on Girls Gone Strong https://www.girlsgonestrong.com/ very helpful when looking at strength training while pregnant. I like their articles about other things so I'm sure the pregnancy ones are just as high quality. 

Edited to add: Welcome back! Will be excited to follow your challenge :) 

• Like 3

Feminist Ranger (she/her)

Based in Melbourne, Australia

Current Challenge: Emerald Eagle refills her cup (January 2021)
Instagram: @emeraldeaglenf

“I wish you would thrash him. He deserves it." She looked back at him. "I will one day, sir. I'm getting tired of falling down.” - Alanna: The First Adventure

Good to see you back, Princess! 

I never get why people have to be so negative about something as big of a deal as pregnancy. My sister is currently expecting her third, and my Mum's exact reaction was 'oh, not another one!'. Completely missing the point that my sister is actually super excited about the baby (and I've just realised that this little one will also be a rainbow baby, as she had a miscarriage sometime last year!) and that's what matters. 

8 hours ago, PrincessMononoke said:

I want to stop caring so much about how people will respond and do what I want. What God wants. I want to celebrate this Rainbow Baby how I want to, and not let how I think people will see me effect that.

So much this. This is your pregnancy, your baby, your family. You celebrate how you want and other people will have to either fall in line or get the heck out of your way. :D 

So excited to see you and Wolfie moving forward from the tough times!

• Like 5

"What does your heart tell you?" - Aragorn

Epic Quest: In the Footsteps of the Dúnedain: Aragorn's Journey

Current Challenge: The Chronicles of Rhovaniel, Volume I: Courage

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27

On 2/12/2018 at 8:48 PM, EmeraldEagle said:

As a woman who has never been pregnant I cannot speak from personal experience, but I know others have found the resources on Girls Gone Strong https://www.girlsgonestrong.com/ very helpful when looking at strength training while pregnant. I like their articles about other things so I'm sure the pregnancy ones are just as high quality. 

^^^This is a totally awesome resource^^^  I really liked doing yoga while pregnant, I could send you my old yoga DVDs if you want them???   Just have to be careful because pregnancy makes all the ligaments more bendy, but you know how your body reacts that way, don't ya!  

Here's your answer...  

Self-confidence: As women we tend to have a pretty nasty inner voice that comes out and can just kill our self-confidence.  It is that voice that says we aren't good enough, look at that lady, she has it all together, so what is your problem?  It is a nasty, mean voice that never comes out of our heads but can do oh, so much damage.  WHAT THE HELL?!?!?  Why do we allow that voice to speak to us that way?  If someone were to speak to my friend that way I would blow up at them!!!  No one has a right to be that mean to my friend, right?  So why do I listen to that voice when it is in my head talking to me???  Some things I have learned about changing the tone of my inner voice.  First and foremost that nasty voice needs to shut the hell up!  You are better than that and you don't need to listen to that crap.  Second your inner voice needs to remember that you are its best friend and it needs to always be that positive and supportive voice in your life. If you would never say the comment out loud about a friend, the you sure as hell shouldn't say it out loud about yourself!!!  Third (and sometimes the hardest to do) you MUST train your inner voice to be your biggest and most supportive friend who is alway your cheerleader.  If your inner dialogue is positive and encouraging...  WOW what a difference this makes to our attitudes, energy and the way we see the world!  I don't always succeed in shutting down that negative voice, but I am sure doing better that I was years ago.  I desperately am trying to teach my girls to have a better more positive inner voice so they don't have to do through 40+ years of negative inner voice crap like I did...  I hope you learn to cultivate a positive inner voice too!    PS: Our bodies are amazing and look around you to see all the amazing things it has done for you!!!  Those boys didn't grow them selves for the first 9 months, YOU DID!  You are all powerful and even when you are worn out, tired and feeling down right yuck, step back and be grateful for all that you have and what your body has done for you.  Give yourself a break, take that nap, find something fun and recharging to do and then get back out there and kick ass like I know you always do!!!!  

I just want to reach out and give ya a huge hug!!!  Keep being so amazing my friend!  

full.gif

I'm feeling a little Pinkie Pie today.

• Like 7

Ranger-Monk Hybrid

I am a strong little powerhouse 

Current Challenge: Take Care!

Ohai! just found you challenge and even though I am late getting here I will be following along for the awesomeness!

And the the mischievousness :)

OK, mostly the mischieviousness :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library   Shuffle Club

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 3132, 33Humbug[Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

Hey babe....

Image result for deadpool pixel gif

But for real, Chimichangas are an easy second compared to you. You're my favorite. :D

Wolf

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

On 12-2-2018 at 11:38 PM, PrincessMononoke said:

My goal with this is to stop letting Wolfie get all the fitness. I wanna start taking my strength training seriously and do some things to help build my strength and muscle tone. 

I feel like i'm the one who needs to let you know about this concept of "Wilks points". Not to be confused by Willes points (on which you score way up there!)

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor the mask wolf gif

No, these wilks points is a system powerlifters use to compare one another. It calculates a given lift on: Lifted weight VS. Weight and Sex of the lifter. This way a little chinese girl can compare herself to an english fat ass powerlifter.

This way Skinny won't stand a chance in hell for you beating him. I mean come on, i've seen him left (or should i say, attempt to lift). 

And this is totally not me talking in on your...

On 12-2-2018 at 11:38 PM, PrincessMononoke said:

Competitiveness-

Now, probably not really for the upcoming months with you being preggo and stuff,  but you wouldn't be the first female, falling in love with lifting here on the board... And you can get a headstart!

Will be following you, cause what else is there to do for your friendly neighborhood stalker...

• Like 4

... a little odd in the head ...

3 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

I mean come on, i've seen him left (or should i say, attempt to lift).

I prefer the right if we're talking about accuracy ;) 

...and not sure Heather would ever get into powerlifting. Not knocking it, but that's never been her thing. She wants to be wolflean and she's a lot closer to that (even being preggers) than you my friend :P 

Wolf

• Haha 3

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

On 2/12/2018 at 4:53 PM, Sloth the Enduring said:

It’s nice seeing you again Princess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Sloth! Always happy to see you in my thread!

full.gif

On 2/12/2018 at 5:30 PM, Elastigirl said:

Fun challenge.Glad you are here, and look forward to cheering you on. I love the little turtle Tank with the propeller. I always joke that I am a turtle (slow and steady) I think I need a propeller:):)

Turtle tank sealed the deal for me on the theme for this challenge. KISS right?!

On 2/12/2018 at 6:01 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I love everything about this.

Image result for tank turtle

HAHA! You would find a BA turtle tank image!

On 2/12/2018 at 6:30 PM, Nymeria said:

I'm glad you're back, and you're focusing on all of the most important things! :)  And I love the turtle Tank.  

For the pregnancy strength training, have you considered doing lower weight, higher rep work?  I can't imagine that would be too bad for pregnancy.  It would at least help your muscle endurance and give you great foundations for later.  

Great idea!!  I have a 10lb kettle bell that is under my weight  limit. Just need Wolfie to show me proper form so I don't hurt myself. And i would even with just 10lbs 

_gif__rainbow_dash_crashes_in_crystal_empire_by_tgiuseppe94-d5v2c5y.gif

On 2/12/2018 at 7:06 PM, Koaladle said:

MLP? I am HERE for this! :D:D:D

Woohoo! We have been watching a lot of MLP while Wolfie has been at work. The boys love it! I think I have created some little Bronies! :)
latest?cb=20160109024110

On 2/12/2018 at 8:01 PM, Xena said:

Right! I am weird, but quirky is a huuuge part of that. Otherwise you are just annoying."If you don't have something nice to say (or quirky) Don't say anything at all!"

giphy.gif

On 2/12/2018 at 9:30 PM, Koaladle said:

That just makes me so grumpy at them. How rude and insensitive!

I always congratulate first, and walk it back if that's not well received. Better to be a little over-enthusiastic because it's at least supportive. If that support needs to be redirected a little bit, that's still easier and kinder than that snarky BS. People, man.

People ..... I know I don't have the best filter, but I am good at keeping my mouth shut till I can find the right words. Or just say nothing! KEEP SCROLLING! ;)

On 2/12/2018 at 9:36 PM, EricMN said:

I’m just going to hang back here and watch awesome things happen.

Hey Eric! Well no pressure there;) 

On 2/12/2018 at 10:48 PM, EmeraldEagle said:

Edited to add: Welcome back! Will be excited to follow your challenge :) 

Ah perfect! Thank you Thank you! I love a good resource link <3 Clicking now!

On 2/13/2018 at 12:48 AM, Rhovaniel said:

Good to see you back, Princess! 

I never get why people have to be so negative about something as big of a deal as pregnancy. My sister is currently expecting her third, and my Mum's exact reaction was 'oh, not another one!'. Completely missing the point that my sister is actually super excited about the baby (and I've just realised that this little one will also be a rainbow baby, as she had a miscarriage sometime last year!) and that's what matters. 

So much this. This is your pregnancy, your baby, your family. You celebrate how you want and other people will have to either fall in line or get the heck out of your way. :D 

So excited to see you and Wolfie moving forward from the tough times!

Thanks Rho<3 I'm so happy for your sister! And so glad she has someone with a great heart (you) to support her.  

Me and Wolfie have been making great strides in our relationship. Its crazy to think that it has only been a little over a month since everything came out. We have been working hard and pressing on with Gods help. God is good all the time.

On 2/13/2018 at 11:29 AM, Terra said:

^^^This is a totally awesome resource^^^  I really liked doing yoga while pregnant, I could send you my old yoga DVDs if you want them???   Just have to be careful because pregnancy makes all the ligaments more bendy, but you know how your body reacts that way, don't ya!  

Here's your answer...  

Self-confidence: As women we tend to have a pretty nasty inner voice that comes out and can just kill our self-confidence.  It is that voice that says we aren't good enough, look at that lady, she has it all together, so what is your problem?  It is a nasty, mean voice that never comes out of our heads but can do oh, so much damage.  WHAT THE HELL?!?!?  Why do we allow that voice to speak to us that way?  If someone were to speak to my friend that way I would blow up at them!!!  No one has a right to be that mean to my friend, right?  So why do I listen to that voice when it is in my head talking to me???  Some things I have learned about changing the tone of my inner voice.  First and foremost that nasty voice needs to shut the hell up!  You are better than that and you don't need to listen to that crap.  Second your inner voice needs to remember that you are its best friend and it needs to always be that positive and supportive voice in your life. If you would never say the comment out loud about a friend, the you sure as hell shouldn't say it out loud about yourself!!!  Third (and sometimes the hardest to do) you MUST train your inner voice to be your biggest and most supportive friend who is alway your cheerleader.  If your inner dialogue is positive and encouraging...  WOW what a difference this makes to our attitudes, energy and the way we see the world!  I don't always succeed in shutting down that negative voice, but I am sure doing better that I was years ago.  I desperately am trying to teach my girls to have a better more positive inner voice so they don't have to do through 40+ years of negative inner voice crap like I did...  I hope you learn to cultivate a positive inner voice too!    PS: Our bodies are amazing and look around you to see all the amazing things it has done for you!!!  Those boys didn't grow them selves for the first 9 months, YOU DID!  You are all powerful and even when you are worn out, tired and feeling down right yuck, step back and be grateful for all that you have and what your body has done for you.  Give yourself a break, take that nap, find something fun and recharging to do and then get back out there and kick ass like I know you always do!!!!  

I just want to reach out and give ya a huge hug!!!  Keep being so amazing my friend!  

full.gif

I'm feeling a little Pinkie Pie today.

Terra this was everything I needed to hear. You are such a wise and good friend. Thank you for the confidence boost and reminders. YOU ARE TOTALLY PINKY PIE!! LOOOVE IT!

full.gif

On 2/13/2018 at 7:37 PM, Koaladle said:

Terra , you are amazing and positive and 100% right.

HERE HERE!!

13 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Ohai! just found you challenge and even though I am late getting here I will be following along for the awesomeness!

And the the mischievousness :)

OK, mostly the mischieviousness :D

Muahahahah 
1565629__safe_screencap_rainbow+dash_secrets+and+pies_spoiler-colon-s07e23_animated_cloud_cloudy_dramatic_evil_evil+laugh_evil+pie+hater+dash_gif_laugh.gif

4 hours ago, Salinger said:

Hey! Glad to see you back and real happy for you :) looking forward to following your challenge, look after yourself, you deserve it all xx

Thank you Sal! I'm glad to have you here! 

big mac is red    rainbow dash is blue     if you where a pony    i would ride you        there, wait WTF DID I WRITE?!?

3 hours ago, Wolfpool said:

Hey babe....

But for real, Chimichangas are an easy second compared to you. You're my favorite. :D

Wolf

You are pretty cute for a spidey ;) 

rainbow_dash___i_love_you_gif_by_vadgorfury-d5iwkal.gif

2 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

I feel like i'm the one who needs to let you know about this concept of "Wilks points". Not to be confused by Willes points (on which you score way up there!)

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor the mask wolf gif

No, these wilks points is a system powerlifters use to compare one another. It calculates a given lift on: Lifted weight VS. Weight and Sex of the lifter. This way a little chinese girl can compare herself to an english fat ass powerlifter.

This way Skinny won't stand a chance in hell for you beating him. I mean come on, i've seen him left (or should i say, attempt to lift). 

And this is totally not me talking in on your...

Now, probably not really for the upcoming months with you being preggo and stuff,  but you wouldn't be the first female, falling in love with lifting here on the board... And you can get a headstart!

Will be following you, cause what else is there to do for your friendly neighborhood stalker...

I never had a stalker before! 
full.gif

And please keep all the help coming! Wolfie would'nt have half the fitness he does without y'all! I am ready to kick his skinny butt ;) 

UPDATE

Personality/Goals

Loyalty-
God has actually given me a very unique opportunity to minister with this gift. @Wolfpool Youngest sister (17) informed us last Tuesday that she is pregnant. I wanna say this came as a shock but not really. She is actually Ryan's half sister (they share a mom) and she has never had a strong male figure in her life. Someone to show her love and affection. It really came to no surprise to me that she would be pregnant. She is very young and has a lot of work ahead of her. But I feel like God has placed us on this journey with her, To help guide her and help her along the way. She has a lot of growing up to do and we pray everyday that God will help her and us minister to her to help her become a strong and Godly Mother. 

Competitiveness-
I gotta get going with this!  Wolfie is already so far ahead of me I gotta catch up. I wanna be a strong rainbow pony!
image.thumb.png.5167dbf1f754231158856d75345b5913.png

Self-confidence-
My self care and self love has gotten much better. I realize a lot of my self talk is apart of that (Thanks for the reminder @Terra) I am going to be posting some scriptures up today around my  mirror to remind me of who I am.

Psalm 139:14

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.

Mischievousness-
We had a meeting last night with some friends and marriage coach's. They actually affirmed this. They told us we needed to take time to just be us again. They actually said " put the bible down and enjoy each other" I was kinda shocked but happy. The boys are going to be staying with Wolfies mom the WHOLE WEEK of spring break! Yep the whole week! O man the mischief we will get into!

full.jpg

Self-image-

Me and Wolfie have decided we will be announcing this pregnancy. We have not confirmed when or how (open to suggestions) but we want to celebrate this baby just like our other pregnancies. On that note here is something I did today-

28308284_10160001995490383_864976816_n.jpg?oh=b1f4b24d72e2516a7e0b65f55e03aa0a&oe=5A8F1B13

We are telling people also, We just have not made a social media announcement yet. BUT it is happening. We just need to agree on when and how. Also I will not be finding out the gender of this baby. The only thing I care about is holding a healthy, Crying, Sweet smelling babe in my arms. Boy or girl does not matter. We are already have both after all #MissingViolet

Pet- Tank the Turtle

Pet Tank is a kicking my butt at this, however as soon as I hit post I will be catching up on as many threads as I can! So get ready! I am coming!

img-937658-2-dashflyw2.gif

• Like 11

Say the self talk out loud. Good things will feel great and bad things will get corrected into something positive because you seriously don't want to say that crap out loud.

4 minutes ago, PrincessMononoke said:

They actually said " put the bible down and enjoy each other" I was kinda shocked but

DO THIS. Hold hands, sneak kisses, be playful. Inject as much spontaneity as you can! A huge part of Christianity is actively living scripture and you can't do that with your nose in the Bible--so actively live (and enjoy!) your vows. <3 

4 minutes ago, PrincessMononoke said:

On that note here is something I did today-

OH MY GOSH HOW CUTE IS THIS! <3 <3 <3 <3

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, PrincessMononoke said:

The boys are going to be staying with Wolfies mom the WHOLE WEEK of spring break! Yep the whole week! O man the mischief we will get into!

full.jpg

HA! Love this pic so much!

32 minutes ago, PrincessMononoke said:

On that note here is something I did today-

28308284_10160001995490383_864976816_n.jpg?oh=b1f4b24d72e2516a7e0b65f55e03aa0a&oe=5A8F1B13

WHHHHHHEEEEWWWW WEEEEEE! If you weren't already pregnant.... :P 

34 minutes ago, PrincessMononoke said:

I am ready to kick his skinny butt ;)

Just don't make the super suit green!!

Wolf

• Like 1

Spoiler