Image result for friends rachel commando gif

Related image

:D:D 

Wolf

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Wild Wolf

Class: Vigilante/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 178#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Gotham Project Pt. 2

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

55 minutes ago, PrincessMononoke said:

just_smile_always_by_rashter-d4qxkqb.gif\

You got this! 

• Like 2

Feminist Ranger (she/her)

Based in Melbourne, Australia

Current Challenge: Emerald Eagle refills her cup (January 2021)
Instagram: @emeraldeaglenf

“I wish you would thrash him. He deserves it." She looked back at him. "I will one day, sir. I'm getting tired of falling down.” - Alanna: The First Adventure

6 hours ago, PrincessMononoke said:

HAHA! You would find a BA turtle tank image!

I don't know how we lived before Google Image Search.

5 hours ago, Wolfpool said:

Just don't make the super suit green!!

Or ANIMATED!

• Like 3

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

5 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:
11 hours ago, Wolfpool said:

Just don't make the super suit green!!

Or ANIMATED!

There was a facebook post by Ryan Reynolds, where he let kids with cancer from the make-a-wish organization visit the set of deadpool. Signing and handing out prop-swords. This was one of the reactions which i think is fantastic!!!

image.png.1ec6834c6194aae3936996cf264fab2d.png

I think Ryan would have died laughing! He is by far the most fun actor in all of Hollywood!

• Like 7

... a little odd in the head ...

13 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

I think Ryan would have died laughing! He is by far the most fun actor in all of Hollywood!

Image result for hannibal king gif

Couldn't agree with you more :D 

Wolf

• Like 2

Wild Wolf

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Okay y’all. Decided to take the leap. After a great Midewife appointment yesterday, where we got to hear the wittle heart beat. Strong and pumping at 170bmp. We are announcing officially! So tell me what ya think of this...

Rain is only temporary. We will always remember the storm, But the sunshine comes again and a Rainbow is born.
We never forget the hurt. We always remember the pain, but we find beauty and keep going even in the midst of rain.
A Rainbow reminds us of our hope in Christ, and the promises he gave. It brightens our day and shows us that our life will now be a little less gray.

0eaef946fd15c3659c565804e22894fe.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 10
2 hours ago, PrincessMononoke said:

Okay y’all. Decided to take the leap. After a great Midewife appointment yesterday, where we got to hear the wittle heart beat. Strong and pumping at 170bmp. We are announcing officially! So tell me what ya think of this...

Who loves this?  Me!

mlfw6116-Cloud_Baby_Ball.gif

• Like 3

Ranger-Monk Hybrid

I am a strong little powerhouse 

Current Challenge: EXPERT Level!

That's awesome! I'm so glad I found you as well. I've been a little bit AWOL recently.

Your goals look super fantastic, all the kudos to you!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Grey Jedi Ranger

Current Challenge: Jedi Becomes a Hero Vol. 2 - Jedi Gets Some Tutoring

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50#51#52#53

Following~ I saw the announcement go up on Facebook, and all I could think was "yay jellybean!"

Regarding the rudey-rudes asking about whyyyyyyyy so many kidlets (as oldest of six I've seen a lot of that in my time) I vote for just deadpan looking at them and going "because sex." It's true, it's rude but not too rude, just rude enough to match their rudeness for asking.

• Like 5
13 hours ago, Yasha92 said:

Following~ I saw the announcement go up on Facebook, and all I could think was "yay jellybean!"

Regarding the rudey-rudes asking about whyyyyyyyy so many kidlets (as oldest of six I've seen a lot of that in my time) I vote for just deadpan looking at them and going "because sex." It's true, it's rude but not too rude, just rude enough to match their rudeness for asking.

Or better yet just the deadpan stare and no words.

• Like 4

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

On 2/27/2018 at 4:58 AM, Yasha92 said:

Thank you so much!! The announcement went very well. Except for the the on person who commented. " I had to read it twice, at first I didn't think it was Ryan's @Wolfpool" Ummmmm what? How? Why? People..

On 3/6/2018 at 3:09 PM, Terra said:

veKz9.gif

Where are you???

OMG I love this!! Life is so crazy right now. Trying to get all my inventory rephotographed. Gaby got sick last week so I ended up having Jamison Wed-Fri and it totally threw me off. I am trying to make time for the boards and the LLR. Its soooooo hard sometimes. 

UPDATE/WRAP UP

Personality/Goals

Loyalty-

I have been doing well at this. I have had  a lot of opportunities to minister and talk with some member's of Ryan's family that are struggling. I have also been forming more of a "relationship" with Jamison's mom Gaby. I am trying to see her more as just a concerned mother and not a controlling, manipulative B****. Some times are harder then others, but God is showing me everyday how to love her like he loves her. O we also figured out that we are going to the same church as her just different campuses! God and his sense of humor!

giphy.webp

Competitiveness-
I have been doing really good at this one! I have started some strength building work outs and doing some prenatal yoga. I am not currently on the schedule I was. With having Jamison last week and now house sitting for Wolfies mom this week I'm off track,  But I am planning on getting back to my Mon-Wed-Fri schedule next week.  Here are some videos for proof!

Self-confidence-

My self confidence is building. This was what probably took the hardest hit when I found out about the affair. But in reaching out more to God and getting deeper into the word I am getting better. I have started some great devotionals on The Bible app that are helping me rebuild this. It is still a struggle...

Mischievousness-
Me and Wolfie have this whole week to ourselves! His mom has taken our boys on spring break with them and Gaby asked to switch weekends. We are also house sitting for his mom. We have gotten a little staycation and plan on taking full advantage! Well except for last night. It was a long stressful day. Se we just made some frozen pizzas, Watched some Jessica Jones and passed out trying to do our new devotional. Tonight that will  NOT be the case ;) @Wolfpool 

giphy.gif

Self-image-

So cats out of the bag! I posted on social media about the new baby. I am still hesitant to mention I am pregnant in person, But Wolfie makes sure to make the new baby known and give my belly a good rub in front of people. His strength gives me strength. My best friend is also sending me a Fetal Doppler she used with her rainbow baby! I am looking forward to getting that and having some more peace of mind. We have a midwife appointment Thursday. Please pray all goes well and they find the heartbeat fast. The anxiety I get when they go to look for it is pretty intense, However, having my Wolf by my side always helps.

Pet- Tank the Turtle

So this is my biggest failure. I am not even close. I will be needing to work on this for sure. I want to be able to support y'all how you have all supported me. Tank is a great example of this and I am going to keep striving to be more like Tank!

919.gif

• Like 8
23 minutes ago, PrincessMononoke said:

Tonight that will  NOT be the case ;) @Wolfpool

We gotta stop doing our devotionals in bed lol! It's one or the other, but we just get comfy and next thing we know, we've passed out. Let's finish those 10 pages and rock that first lesson ;) 

Image result for my little pony high five gif

Wolf

• Like 3

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

1 hour ago, PrincessMononoke said:

So this is my biggest failure. I am not even close. I will be needing to work on this for sure. I want to be able to support y'all how you have all supported me. Tank is a great example of this and I am going to keep striving to be more like Tank!

If it makes you feel better I've been struggling with this too.

Current Challenge

You have such great form on those exercises! I loved the baby announcement. I will pray that you will have peace when you meet with the midwife, and that she will be able to quickly find the heartbeat.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien