Insert clever title here

Vian

Late to the challenge, but I'm basically just carrying over my last challenge again, since basically all of my goals are longer-term ones.

Quest 1: Lose 6lbs a month for 2018.

• I've already lost 18.8lbs in the 1 week whole30 and 6 weeks keto, so I'm ahead of the game. 6lbs a month would equal over 80lbs by the end of the year, and it's less than 1.5lbs a week - totally doable.
  • Keep sticking to keto, tracking my macros and calories in MFP
  • Add in some bodyweight workouts inside while the weather is garbage (squats, lunges, kettlebell swings, pushups on the kitchen counter because I'm weak and can't do real pushups)

Quest 2: Keep the house clean

• I want to be one of those people who cleans as they go, who doesn't just dump things on whatever horizontal surface is closest at the moment and actually puts stuff where it goes. 
  • Going to wash dishes nightly after dinner
  • Each weekend I will pick a different part of the house to focus on and get completely clean and organized, then I will endeavor to keep it that way.

Quest 3: Get out of debt

• This one got a big boost during the last challenge when I did a balance transfer from a high interest credit card to my credit union credit card with 0%apr for 18 months. 
  • I just have to make my monthly payment on time.
  • Like 3

"When I can no more stir my soul to move, and life is but the ashes of a fire; When I can but remember that my heart once used to live and love, long and aspire - O be thou then the first, the one thou art; Be thou the calling before all answering love, and in me wake hope, fear, boundless desire." - George MacDonald

7 hours ago, Vian said:

Quest 2: Keep the house clean

• I want to be one of those people who cleans as they go, who doesn't just dump things on whatever horizontal surface is closest at the moment and actually puts stuff where it goes. 
  • Going to wash dishes nightly after dinner
  • Each weekend I will pick a different part of the house to focus on and get completely clean and organized, then I will endeavor to keep it that way.

I wish I could be one of those people! Nice goals :) 

• Like 1

Feminist Ranger (she/her)

Based in Melbourne, Australia

Current Challenge: Emerald Eagle refills her cup (January 2021)
Instagram: @emeraldeaglenf

“I wish you would thrash him. He deserves it." She looked back at him. "I will one day, sir. I'm getting tired of falling down.” - Alanna: The First Adventure