Stefan Salvatore's Battle Log

Hey Folks,

My nickname's Stefan(made by me). I am an introverted(though I like to think of it as a lone wolf) college freshman from India. This is the first time I'm doing any sort of a blog, so let's see how it goes. It's my term break right now, and college begins from 5th March, 2018. That's when I actually plan on starting my little fitness regime to the full extent, like daily 15,000 steps, badminton and better food intake etc. I plan on writing about everything I manage to do to physically and mentally improve myself on a daily basis, starting 5th March. Till then, it'll be baby steps and reading up. 

At little bit more about myself. I am 18 years old. I am overweight, weak and slow. I love playing badminton, despite being poor at it. I have tried to be fit my entire life but ended up quitting everything in 1 or 2 months, sometimes even less. I really want to change that now. And the main reason behind me writing this is to have some sort of a virtual accountability and also to have some sort of a social outlet(not my forte). This is my 4th day, since joining the free part of the Nerd Fitness Rebellion(cause I'm broke). I've been getting some daily emails from those folks as to what to do each day.

As for today

- I went for a walk ( finished 10,000 steps for the day)

- Read an article titled "You're Flawed and so are you're heroes". 

- Managed to limit my soda intake to a single can for the day.

Signing off..

Stefan

For the Rebellion!