Cadavres Exquis on Parallettes [1 March - 11 March]

8 hours ago, Norgaard said:

And I looked at getting myself a oquattypot so I understand what you mean ;)

What is that, an oquattypot?

8 hours ago, Norgaard said:

Where are you now? :)

South Western Asia, Iran :P We had an intercontinental PvP :)

• Like 1

Challenges #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 (current)

Battle log The Assassin's Path (current)

Woot: first 1mn free HS | first press to HS

3 hours ago, @mu said:

What is that, an oquattypot?

South Western Asia, Iran :P We had an intercontinental PvP :)

I always thought Iran was in “The middle-East “ :I

it should have Said squattypot But it changed it :D.

well in august Im doing a Challenge in India, in order to join The Asian team ;D

Be like water my friend

19 minutes ago, Norgaard said:

t should have Said squattypot But it changed it :D.

:D ok I get it now

I always thought Iran was in “The middle-East “

It is also yes. But Middle East is recent terminology and not of local origin technically (a British invention I think). I remember around the time of Brexit, I read a funny Iranian tweet: "Ha if only we could have a referendum on quitting the Middle East"  :P nobody wants to be in the Middle East :lol:

well in august Im doing a Challenge in India, in order to join The Asian team ;D

You mean you will go to India? That's great! Is it going to be about yoga? Indians have a type of gym practice called Mallakhamb, for girls it's basically aerial on a thin rope, it's very interesting. And for guys, it looks like a pole and it's just as mind-blowing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FTBrtifKYQ

Challenges #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 (current)

Battle log The Assassin's Path (current)

Woot: first 1mn free HS | first press to HS

12 minutes ago, @mu said:

:D ok I get it now

It is also yes. But Middle East is recent terminology and not of local origin technically (a British invention I think). I remember around the time of Brexit, I read a funny Iranian tweet: "Ha if only we could have a referendum on quitting the Middle East"  :P nobody wants to be in the Middle East :lol:

You mean you will go to India? That's great! Is it going to be about yoga? Indians have a type of gym practice called Mallakhamb, for girls it's basically aerial on a thin rope, it's very interesting. And for guys, it looks like a pole and it's just as mind-blowing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FTBrtifKYQ

I’ll try that if I get he time!

yeah I’m going to do a 200hour yoga teacher training. Think it’s going to be around Goa, gong to be fun :D.

in school

in Denmark its always been called the Middle East, but I get why you don’t want to be part of that. 

News wise Middle East is nothing but war.

Be like water my friend