Hello everyone, i'm Buddah, or Brett which ever you prefer. I started my fitness journey last year on march 1st. I'm down a little over 100 lbs. So i may be new here but i'm not new to trying to get healthy. 

I'v been slacked more than i wanted to in February, so i'm hoping getting more involved in this community can help me get back on track. I'v got at least 50 more pounds to lose. 

Thanks for any and all support.

Before and after.jpg

• Like 2

Down 100+lbs since March 1st 2017.

Need to get back on track to lose 50 more.

12 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

Welcome Buddah. That’s an amazing difference. Nice job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks it's been a lot of work but well worth it. The daily battle log here has really been keeping me on track.

Down 100+lbs since March 1st 2017.

Need to get back on track to lose 50 more.

17 hours ago, Buddah1337 said:

I'm a little down this didn't get a single reply.

Ugh, this is the worst! Don't worry though, there is a lot more involvement as you keep posting!

Sometimes, it is timing based. Weekends are usually a little more quiet than through the week and then towards the end of the recurring challenges it seems to slow down too. You came close to hitting both! 

Losing 100 lbs is no easy feat - that is awesome! Congrats and welcome to the forums!

Oh wow!! 100lbs!! That's awesome Buddah! Congratulations! 

I am still working my way through threads... I'll see if I can find your log. I look forward to following your journey!

Intro: Intro thread

Current challenge: Shoobie's baby steps to greatness

Eventually, all the pieces fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason - Carrie Bradshaw