My current goal is to lose 50 lbs, I'm down 100 since March 1st 2017. Here i will basically log my workouts and how well i think i did on my diet. So lets start with today.

Exercise

60 Min exercise bicycle i do this every morning unless i'm on vacation without a gym. Usually i play some battlefield 1 while doing this ( really makes the hour fly)

I plan on doing a workout tomorrow so stay tuned to see if i fail that

Diet

If i say it here i will stick to it so i can go ahead and post it and keep on track. 

Breakfast 6oz milk, pure protein bar

snacks (throughout the day) 1.5 cups of mixed fruit (grapes, strawberries, pineapple, cantaloupe) , 6 oz plain nonfat Greek yogurt, fresh mixed veggies (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower)

Lunch grilled boneless skinless chicken breast

Dinner Baked tilapia, roasted veggies (carrots broccoli) 

• Like 2

Down 100+lbs since March 1st 2017.

Need to get back on track to lose 50 more.

Exercise

60 min stationary bike

x3 sets of thease: pushups x20, leg lifts x20, squats with 60 lbs x20, curls with 25lbs x15 per side, bent over tricep extension 25lbs x15 per side, bird dogs x25 per side,  and plank to failure. (or should i just do a total not mentioning i did 3 sets of the amounts? 

Diet

I was true to my word yesterday, but friday lunch is my cheat meal with my wife. 

Breakfast 6oz milk, pure protein bar'

Lunch Chicken fajitas,, rice and beans.

Dinner My own spicy salad as my wife calls it. Mixed greens, jalapenos, onions, Ortega taco sauce for dressing, and some low sodium turkey.

• Like 1

I hadn't done yesterday's workout in way to long! It was nice but I'm sore today.

Exercise

60 min stationary bike

15 min of yoga 

Diet

Lunch grilled sausage, roasted peppers and onions

Dinner spicy salad

• Like 1

Full morning of meal prepping for the week. It was a productive morning.

Exercise

60 minute stationary bike

3x sets of - skull crushers x25 with 40lbs, to closed grip bench press x30 with 40lbs, one footed hand plank 30 seconds each side, low row resistance band x30, one footed curls x15 per side with 20lbs, squat to torso twist x20, resistance band row x30.

Diet

Breakfast 6oz milk, pure protein bar

Lunch Boneless skinless grilled chicken breast

Dinner My own spicy salad as my wife calls it. Mixed greens, jalapenos, onions, Ortega taco sauce for dressing, and some low sodium turkey.

• Like 1

Well last night i went a little off the wagon, i had 2 beers left over from my birthday (now there are none in the house so that's done). Then i had some onion crusted chicken and a hand full of roasted potatoes from my wife dinner. That's the little stuff that i need to avoid! Now back to being perfect today.

Exercise

60 minute stationary bike

Diet

If i say it here i will stick to it so i can go ahead and post it and keep on track. 

snacks (throughout the day) 1.5 cups of mixed fruit (grapes, strawberries, pineapple, cantaloupe) , 6 oz plain nonfat Greek yogurt, fresh mixed veggies (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, celery)

Dinner Spicy Salad ( that i need to post a picture of one of these days. 

Getting on a roll now and feeling pretty good about it.

Exercise

60 min stationary bike

x3 sets of thease: pushups x20, leg lifts x20, squats with 60 lbs x20, curls with 25lbs x15 per side, bent over tricep extension 25lbs x15 per side, bird dogs x25 per side,  and plank to failure.

Diet

snacks (throughout the day) 1.5 cups of mixed fruit (grapes, strawberries, pineapple, cantaloupe) , 6 oz plain nonfat Greek yogurt, fresh mixed veggies (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, celery)

Dinner Spicy Salad 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Buddah1337 said:

Getting on a roll now and feeling pretty good about it.

Exercise

60 min stationary bike

x3 sets of thease: pushups x20, leg lifts x20, squats with 60 lbs x20, curls with 25lbs x15 per side, bent over tricep extension 25lbs x15 per side, bird dogs x25 per side,  and plank to failure.

Diet

Dinner Spicy Salad 

Looks like you're nailing it!!! Great job!

Intro: Intro thread

Current challenge: Shoobie's baby steps to greatness

Eventually, all the pieces fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason - Carrie Bradshaw

11 hours ago, shoobie said:

Looks like you're nailing it!!! Great job!

Thanks shoobie, i'm trying.

Every week i alternate having dinner with my mom on Wednesday or Thursday night its nice she has started cooking relatively healthy things for me on these nights. 

Exercise

60 min stationary bike

Diet

Dinner roasted veggies (broccoli, carrots, caulflower) grilled fish with sauteed peppers and onions

• Like 1

It was kinda a rough morning with my biking. My bike broke and started making an awful grinding noise with every rotation. So i didnt get my full hour in. I will have to fix it again. Hopefully ill get a new one with my tax return. If its not to cold out ill try my real bike before my workout tonight. 

Exercise

30ish minute stationary bike

3x sets of - skull crushers x25 with 40lbs, to closed grip bench press x30 with 40lbs, one footed hand plank 30 seconds each side, low row resistance band x30, one footed curls x15 per side with 20lbs, squat to torso twist x20, resistance band row x30.

Diet

Dinner Spicy Salad 

• Like 1

Cheat meal with my wife walked around mall and downtown.

exercise

stationary bike 60 min

Diet

I was true to my word yesterday, but friday lunch is my cheat meal with my wife. 

Lunch 5 guys little burger and split fries with wife.

• Like 2

Lunch with my parents at their place, thankfully they made me something pretty healthy i think.

Exercise

60 min stationary bike

3 sets of these exercises - alternating reverse lunge w dumbbell press at bottom 15lbs weight each hand x20, single leg curl 15lbs x15 per side, squat to overhead tri extension 25lbs x15, bent over reverse fly 15lbs each arm x15, Russian twist 15lb weight x20, alternating leg dumbbell crunch 15lbs x20, step up to march down to squat x15 per side, hand plank knee to chest x15

Diet

Breakfast 8oz milk, pure protein bar

Lunch grilled sausage, roasted peppers and onions

Dinner spicy salad

• Like 1

Sunday i did well but my bike is basically broken so i'm going to have to find a new one. I guess around 5k miles on a cheaper stationary bike is pretty good. 

Diet

Dinner Spicy Salad 

This broken bike thing is really bringing me down! But im gonna hit this workout after work and be good. 

Exercise

60 min stationary bike

Diet

Dinner Spicy Salad Forgot we are trying a healthy taco night, so i had 3 small chicken tacos corn tortilla jalapenos onions taco sauce 

I fixed my bike, i had to take the tension cable out. Now its stuck on max resistance but thats not a bad thing. 

Exercise

60 min stationary bike

Diet

Dinner Spicy Salad 

• Like 1

Last night i went a little off the wagon eating some Frenches crispy onions, and a couple spoonfuls of peanut butter (not together). I dont know whats wrong with me. Why i do that sometimes. I did have the urge to bike to the gas station and get other goodies but stopped myself as i put on my shoes. 

Exercise

60 min stationary bike

3x sets of - skull crushers x25 with 40lbs, to closed grip bench press x30 with 40lbs, one footed hand plank 30 seconds each side, low row resistance band x30, one footed curls x15 per side with 20lbs, squat to torso twist x20, resistance band row x30. Those are what i will do but im going to try to up my reps and time today. 

Diet

If i say it here i will stick to it so i can go ahead and post it and keep on track. NO CHEATING LIKE LAST NIGHT!!! THIS IS WHAT I NEED TO FIX DURING THE CHALLENGE!

Dinner Spicy Salad 

• Like 1

Getting ready for my challenge Hopefully it all goes well. 

Exercise

60 min stationary bike

Bike to parents house 5 miles

Diet

Dinner roasted veggies (broccoli, carrots, caulflower) grilled fish with sauteed peppers and onions

•  
  • Like 1

Taking a little break before the challenge starts Monday, where i have to be perfect. So that will be my next workout day. 

Exercise

60 min stationary bike

Diet

Lunch Leftover chicken from tacos

Dinner Spicy Salad

• Like 1

Took a couple days off to start the challenge. Now back to being serious. I wanted to be perfect for the challenge. So here we go!

Exercise

60 min stationary bike

Diet

Dinner  Forgot we are trying a healthy taco night, so i had 3 small chicken tacos corn tortilla jalapenos onions taco sauce 

• Like 1

The workout last night was rough but good. Biking this morning was noisy. I really need to get this thing squared away or buy a new one soon. 

Exercise

60 min stationary bike

Diet

Dinner Spicy Salad 

Feeling good this morning, excited for my workout tonight. Lets do this!

Exercise

60ish minute stationary bike

Diet

Dinner Spicy Salad 

• Like 1

I did not want to get up this morning and bike but i did. I'm so looking forward to the weekend. 

Exercise

60 min stationary bike

Diet