I'm scared!

3 hours ago, Buddah1337 said:

Nice!!! I hope to do a mudrunner or something similar in 2018

Do it!!!   I've been saying, "one of these days, maybe when I get a little more in shape, I wanna do a Spartan."   but a little more in shape never quite got here, so finally I said to myself "Eff it!" and registered... Now, it's do or die time.  nothing motivates like a deadline.

Level: 2 Celt Adventurer

Str: 3 Dex: 2 Sta: 2 Con: 4.25 Wis: 4.75 Cha: 4

Challenges: 1 / 2

23 hours ago, Harleytrypp said:

Do it!!!   I've been saying, "one of these days, maybe when I get a little more in shape, I wanna do a Spartan."   but a little more in shape never quite got here, so finally I said to myself "Eff it!" and registered... Now, it's do or die time.  nothing motivates like a deadline.

That is a very good point, ill start looking for something in my area. 

Down 100+lbs since March 1st 2017.

Need to get back on track to lose 50 more.

On 3/2/2018 at 6:39 AM, Norgaard said:

well done!

Spartan runs are fun!

do you feel ready for it? :)

Nope..... but I have 2 months to get ready... my upper body sux right now... but I'm pushing myself... and worse comes to worse, I'll run 5k and do 600 burpies....  :D   lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Harleytrypp said:

Nope..... but I have 2 months to get ready... my upper body sux right now... but I'm pushing myself... and worse comes to worse, I'll run 5k and do 600 burpies....  :D   lol

Running is less important. You rarely run more than ,5 mile. Monkey bars and robe climb is a good way to practice 

Be like water my friend

5 minutes ago, Norgaard said:

Running is less important. You rarely run more than ,5 mile. Monkey bars and robe climb is a good way to practice 

yeah, I'm not worried about the run.... I'm working on my Pull Strength, and Grip Strength.... At the moment, I can't do a pull-up, or monkey-bars.  so that's my focus.

12 minutes ago, Harleytrypp said:

yeah, I'm not worried about the run.... I'm working on my Pull Strength, and Grip Strength.... At the moment, I can't do a pull-up, or monkey-bars.  so that's my focus.

Id focus on hanging more than pulling, less taxing :) or a mix 

Be like water my friend

3 days till my Spartan... whoot whoot!... bad news, I've had a cold, or cough, or bronchitis, or something that has sapped my energy and I haven't trained in the last 2 weeks.   I will race, and push myself, but I'm less confident about my success than I could have been.  

• Like 1

Yay!! Congratulations and hooray for pushing through the plague!!

• Thanks 1

Daily Battle Log, Sweat like an Orc, Live like a Hobbit, and Look like an Elf

“As the Wheel of Time turns, places wear many names. Men wear many names, many faces. Different faces, but always the same man. Yet no one knows the Great Pattern the Wheel weaves, or even the Pattern of an Age. We can only watch, and study, and hope.”  Robert Jordan, The Eye of the World