Let the Gainz Begin!

Hello There!

So, I can proudly say that yesterday was my first workout (much more to come) at a proper gym. I did my routine, learning the proper forms using low weight and testing the machines. The experience was nice and I feel accomplished of doing a full hour of exercises. I started a beginners routine but, after a couple of weeks, I will build my own to cater to my necessities.

Thanks for the support guys and, to all of those out there looking for an extra push to do this, I'm 272 pounds coming from 315. If I can make a difference in my life by adding good desitions to my eating habits and making small changes in the way you approach yourself, you can do it too. There's no limit to what you want to be. 

Mode: Recomp

Style: Soresu

Source: Power... UN-LI-MITED POWER!

• Like 3

Great job... I just joined a gym a couple of weeks ago, and have loved the consistency....  no temptation to stop and do a load of laundry at home, or other distractions.  at the gym you're there for 1 purpose and 1 purpose alone.

• Like 1

Level: 2 Celt Adventurer

Str: 3 Dex: 2 Sta: 2 Con: 4.25 Wis: 4.75 Cha: 4

Challenges: 1 / 2

Way to go, both of you!! Starting at the gym is a HUGE accomplishment and worth celebrating!!  :D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 53

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers