Octavain Respawning, again

Well, I had thought that I'd be able to beat the non-academy boss I have been on for a while now. Apparently having issues with anxiety isn't really something I can fix on my own. As it turns out this throws a bit of a curve ball into my life forcing me to re-evaluate what I want to do or can do for a career, and losing the will to constantly go to the gym as much as I should. So I am stating here that I will not let this setback define my life, I merely have to get back to the gym, as well as stop seeing all that I am not able to do, but to start seeing what I can do.

Welcome Octavian,  Anxiety is no joke.  Please take your time and progress at a comfortable pace.  This is a very supportive community, so reach out when a little boost is needed.  Set yourself some small goals, and by reaching them, you can gain momentum on larger goals.   Best of luck on your respawn.

• Like 1

Level: 2 Celt Adventurer

Str: 3 Dex: 2 Sta: 2 Con: 4.25 Wis: 4.75 Cha: 4

Challenges: 1 / 2

Well Octavian, you're right. Focus on what you can do and master that. Believe me, when you dominate what you can do, suddenly there will be more things available to do that you couldn't do before. Use this setback as your launch pad. For anxiety, pace and plan yourself. (Honest opinion) I use deadlines as a way to plan and control outcomes. Maybe that can help you too.