Ugh why do I keep falling off the bloody wagon?!

Backstory - 125kgs (275lbs) in February 2013. 

72kgs (160lbs) in November 2014. 

Engaged in October 2015, moved in with hubby to be. By September 2016 I was 90kg  (198lbs).

Got married in October 2017. 

Jumped on the scales this week after years of neglect and am back up to 102kgs (225lbs). 

I dont want want to get to 72kgs again, as I was severely restricting my eating and training twice a day five days a week. Looking for a happy mid point. Am comfortable and content between 78 and 85kgs so ultimately I’d like to be back there. 

Hello to my fellow respawners! Let’s hope it sticks this time!

• Like 1

torvi \ Level 1 Warrior

"It is better to stand and fight. If you run, you'll only die tired."

Hello there!

Congrats on getting back on the wagon. Try finding a common ground between your weight and your lifestyle. A body distribution check would help you to know where to aim for. Also, find an eating plan that feels comfortable. If you were going to eat a certain way for the next 30 years, can you make it? If not, maybe that's not the eating plan for you. It helps me to see how I want to look in the future and think an extra 2 seconds before putting something in my mouth. #Success