On 5/1/2018 at 12:55 PM, Rusk said:

SPOT CHECK!  You alive?

Lol, forgot I had a battle log for a whole minute :P

La esperanza del fénix puede abrirse camino a través de los cielos del desierto y aún desafiar el rencor de la fortuna; revivir de las cenizas y levantarse.

Miguel de Cervantes

SeraphinaLevel 3 scrub.

Seraphina Rises [Battle Log] | Drawing on the Power of Plants [Vegan Recipe Book]

Seraphina Might Be Using Magic [Still a Ranger, Promise] || Past Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3

I just want to TRACK ALL THE THINGS and I made a way to visualize my monthly progress... The challenges don't line up with the calendar months so I want some way to keep track of how each month goes in a visual way.

5b12fc500be64_June1stweek.thumb.png.7ba4b1266ac87389d29f1bfbbd0275ac.png

Hopefully I'll remember to update this weekly..................

• Like 2

La esperanza del fénix puede abrirse camino a través de los cielos del desierto y aún desafiar el rencor de la fortuna; revivir de las cenizas y levantarse.

Miguel de Cervantes

SeraphinaLevel 3 scrub.

Seraphina Rises [Battle Log] | Drawing on the Power of Plants [Vegan Recipe Book]

Seraphina Might Be Using Magic [Still a Ranger, Promise] || Past Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3

Your calendar looks super cool!

• Thanks 1

“The world bursts at the seams with people ready to tell you you're not good enough. On occasion, some may be correct. But do not do their work for them. Seek any job; ask anyone out; pursue any goal. Don't take it personally when they say 'no' — they may not be smart enough to say 'yes.” - Keith Olbermann