• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

sarakingdom

Sara Kingdom Has Nae King, Nae Quin, Nae Laird, and Nae Master

5 hours ago, Lou_be_Lou said:

Och aye lass, tis a grand day for the stealin, and the lyin doon and the drinkin.

Tis yerself! Glad ye didnae miss the crack, Wee Dangerous Lou.

I think ye need tae hae a Feegle challenge yersel'. Ye need tae do more fightin', tis certain, an' probably also more drinkin' and stealin' o' some sort.

(In defense of my butchering the depiction of your people, Lou, Pratchett did it first.) :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sarakingdom said:

Tis yerself! Glad ye didnae miss the crack, Wee Dangerous Lou.

I think ye need tae hae a Feegle challenge yersel'. Ye need tae do more fightin', tis certain, an' probably also more drinkin' and stealin' o' some sort.

(In defense of my butchering the depiction of your people, Lou, Pratchett did it first.) :)

Aye the grand doneegle himself did a most excellent portrait of the feegles!  I'm just an incomer - apparently after a few generations I may be considered a local.......

On 3/12/2018 at 7:44 PM, sarakingdom said:

Goals:

•     Stealin'
  •     Drinkin'
  •     Lyin'
  •     Fightin'
  •     Hagglin

I definitely read that last one as ‘Haggas’ at first. No clue as to why, though...

:P

2 hours ago, RisenPhoenix said:

I definitely read that last one as ‘Haggas’ at first. No clue as to why, though...

:P

I've had the haggis afore. Tisnae so bad as ye'd think, but it disnae fit my macros, y'ken. :)

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, sarakingdom said:

I've had the haggis afore. Tisnae so bad as ye'd think, but it disnae fit my macros, y'ken. :)

Och, haggis is aye bonnie if ye've had enoof drinkin afore

(I haven't actually had haggis, but the chance to feagle speak presented itself)

5 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Och, haggis is aye bonnie if ye've had enoof drinkin afore

(I haven't actually had haggis, but the chance to feagle speak presented itself)

Tis like a right peppery sausage, in the Ankh-Morpork style (which is the say, an Igor would be embarrrrrrassed to serve something with sich a high not-meat content, but Dibbler would approve o' the filler content). Tis like a leftovershipwurst. Made o' leftover bits o' ship.

Ach, Gonnagle, d'ye have a recruitin' song? If I kin convince Teirin an' Wee Dangerous Lou they want Feegle challenges, we'll have a wee army fer the fightin', an' fer the runnin' in an' oot o' places.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Teirin said:

I will consider joining the Feegle army :-D

Ye willnae regret it if ye do. There's fightin'. An' drinkin'.

3 hours ago, sarakingdom said:

Tis like a right peppery sausage, in the Ankh-Morpork style (which is the say, an Igor would be embarrrrrrassed to serve something with sich a high not-meat content, but Dibbler would approve o' the filler content). Tis like a leftovershipwurst. Made o' leftover bits o' ship.

Ach, Gonnagle, d'ye have a recruitin' song? If I kin convince Teirin an' Wee Dangerous Lou they want Feegle challenges, we'll have a wee army fer the fightin', an' fer the runnin' in an' oot o' places.

WhooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhh

Aye come be a Feegle

Tis drinkin n fightin

n fightin n drinkin toooooooooo

there be lyin doon n ships we dinnae pay fer

Tis aye bonnie a life or me name isna

Not-As-Big-As-Medium-Tank-But-Bigger-Than-Wee-Tank-Tank The Gonnagle

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

WhooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhh

Aye come be a Feegle

Tis drinkin n fightin

n fightin n drinkin toooooooooo

there be lyin doon n ships we dinnae pay fer

Tis aye bonnie a life or me name isna

Not-As-Big-As-Medium-Tank-But-Bigger-Than-Wee-Tank-Tank The Gonnagle

Ach, tis a fine song, Gonnagle. They canna resist a poem such as that. We'll be fightin' wi' each other in no time at all.

(Do we count the ships we didnae pay for when we're lyin' doon?)

• Like 1

805f7adf620adb3e88695c1ddc523896.jpg

Week 1 Day 1

Aye:

• Pints drunk: 3.5/9

Nay:

• I made baaaaaaaad life choices about the lyin' doon last night

Hagglin':

• TBA

17 hours ago, Teirin said:

I got to the part with the Feegle pretending to be a bird to keep the cat in line.  Hilarious.

Cheep, ye scunner!

• Like 1

I've no' been doin' well with the stealin'. Nor so much the fightin'. And only middlin' on the lyin'. The odd failure on the drinkin', too. Oh, waily waily, this isnae an easy challenge...

3 hours ago, sarakingdom said:

I've no' been doin' well with the stealin'. Nor so much the fightin'. And only middlin' on the lyin'. The odd failure on the drinkin', too. Oh, waily waily, this isnae an easy challenge...

Oh waily waily, if things dinnae turn aroond ye might hae tae do ta explainin'

• Like 1

Aye, sometimes its just the fightin', then the drinkin' and followed by the lyin' doon.

Sometimes ye cannae do them all.

How aboots ye keeps the habit goin' - get that drinkin' happenin' an go a wee bit i bit easy on the rest.  Ye ken?

Thats a mighty fine recruiting song your gonnagle made up!

• Like 3

On 3/19/2018 at 3:54 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Oh waily waily, if things dinnae turn aroond ye might hae tae do ta explainin'

I canna do th'explainin'. I'm no' got the gift.

On 3/19/2018 at 9:26 PM, Teirin said:

Can you work on just one tomorrow?  Would that help?

Aye, an' after another fail at lyin' doon, that's aye the one for today.

4 hours ago, Lou_be_Lou said:

Thats a mighty fine recruiting song your gonnagle made up!

Aye, we've the best gonnagle. No one plays the mouse pipes an' rides into battle like oor Reasonably Average Sized Tank.

• Like 2

Ach, today was fair on drinkin', and I'm aboot to do the lyin' doon. On schedule, even. The lyin' doon has been hittin' me hard of late.

But I'll say this: tis nice to come home after the wee robotic beastie has neatened up the place for me. Even if I havenae got much done but feeding myself and fallin' into bed, I can claim the vacuumin'.

• Like 4

Week 1 Day 3

Last night my goal was to do th'cookin' and then lie doon, even if it took me all night. Aye, and it took me all night, too, that's how tired I was.

But I did it. I was lyin' doon before the hagglin' hour, an' I got eight full hours of sleep. I was even up before my alarm. And was just a wee bit under the weather, so I immediately went to drinkin' a pint of mint tea, which did the trick. That's responsible drinkin', it is.

Aye:

• Extra lyin' doon point for high quality lyin' doon
  • Extra drinkin' point for pouring a pint first thing in the morning
  • Pints drunk: 2/9

Nay:

• TBA

Hagglin':

• TBA
  • Like 5

17 hours ago, sarakingdom said:

Aye, we've the best gonnagle. No one plays the mouse pipes an' rides into battle like oor Reasonably Average Sized Tank.

Oh waily waily waily, ye've gon an foun anotherrrrrrrrr gonnagle :( 

*Someone whispers in the gonnagle's ear*

What? Oh, sorrrrry there. Ye dinna kin that Reasonably Average Sized Tank is my cousin, dinna ye? I thought I'd been firrrred. Reasonably Average Sized Tank isna even a gonnagle, come ta think of it. Yer stuck with Not-As-Big-As-Medium-Sized-Tank-But-Bigger-Than-Wee-Tank-Tank.

• Like 3

ye see, Not-As-Big-As-Medium-Sized-Tank-But-Bigger-Than-Wee-Tank-Tank, some o us cannae quite remember us quite as many words as that in a one-er.   An we dinnae ken ye cousin.  Apologies, like, moderately big wee man, but ye cannae blame us for not knowing the remembering.

On 3/21/2018 at 3:54 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

What? Oh, sorrrrry there. Ye dinna kin that Reasonably Average Sized Tank is my cousin, dinna ye? I thought I'd been firrrred. Reasonably Average Sized Tank isna even a gonnagle, come ta think of it. Yer stuck with Not-As-Big-As-Medium-Sized-Tank-But-Bigger-Than-Wee-Tank-Tank.

51 minutes ago, Lou_be_Lou said:

ye see, Not-As-Big-As-Medium-Sized-Tank-But-Bigger-Than-Wee-Tank-Tank, some o us cannae quite remember us quite as many words as that in a one-er.  

Aye, I couldnae remember if ye were no' as big or no' as wee as medium sized Tank, which would hae been obvious if I'd thought it through logically, but I was tired. Verrrrrra tired.

• Like 1