floor

+Let it go

+Allowed drinking days Wed, Friday, and Saturday

Work out goals*

*With Rewards!

+ Squat 150lbs =Hatchet

+3 hanging chin ups = a new laptop

+Go to a yoga class =Thrift shop shopping trip

Like usual every night I will pop in and give points to my goals. 

I’m on my phone so I can’t get into detail but I maybe later! 

I’m totally stoked about this Challenge!!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Butternut said:

I’m totally stoked about this Challenge!!

Me too! I totally want to see you get that hatchet. :)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Wolfen said:

Me too! I totally want to see you get that hatchet. :)

Yes me too!  I’ve asked Mr. Butternut for years for a hatche. For my birthday, mother’s day and Christmas... he hasn’t gotten me one yet so I’m taking matters into my own hands while getting stronger! ;)

We have a patch of woods in our back yard. It’s the cities but it’s totally neglected. I was cleaning a path for the kids and I to get to the river and a hatchet would be just darn right HANDY! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Butternut said:

I don’t know if this sounds weird but I love the smell of thrift shops.

Not weird at all!!! I buy books I'll never read coz I like their smell! Somehow in my twisted mind, I believe different genres of books have different smells. My favorite smell is Horror books... I don't read them! *LOL*

• Like 1

7 hours ago, shoobie said:

Not weird at all!!! I buy books I'll never read coz I like their smell! Somehow in my twisted mind, I believe different genres of books have different smells. My favorite smell is Horror books... I don't read them! *LOL*

lol!! No way!?!?  Every genre? That’s so funny! Im so

curious next time I’m in the store I’m going to be sniffing books. I’ll start with the cookbooks :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Kitchen counter +8

Til 5pm +10 (I had 3 greasy pizza in front of my face for lunch and did not eat it!)

Hang out on couch +4 here I am!

let it go +3

Didn’t have time to go to gym today. Won’t tomorrow either but that’s ok. I think I’m still tired from Friday’s workout. Also I’m not eating as much sugar or drinking as much. I always find I have that tired groggyness the first few days.

• Like 1

Made a bomb diggity dinner tonight! 

Pollock on parchment with left over greens beans, quinoa with tossed black bean, chickpea salad with julienne carrots...  it was good!  

• Like 3

Mr. Butternut and I made a very hard decision. 

Both kids wanted to go into roller hockey (we’ve been doing it for 3 years) but they both are loving ju jitsu. 

We told them both last night we’re not doing it. 

As parents were looking at the bigger picture. 

We get involved with another sport plus ju jitsu. We’ll be driving around every week night with Saturday games.

F%#$ that! 

Mr.Butternut ( the sweet heart he is) says “well I want them ok with it not going when they really want too”

but WERE THE ONES DRIVING THEM!! And instead of taking time to work on the garden, playing with them one on one. Were driving them around?

anyway when we told our kids. They both said “ok!!” 

As a child they need someone the can see the bigger picture and they both understand that.

• Like 2

First off, I agree on the adding another activity to the calendar. Sometimes you just have to say no, and I completely get that. I would of probably said the same thing since it does cut back on family time and with the weather getting warmer, gardens will needed tended.

I am glad the kids took it so well. Maybe set up one of the nights that would of been roller hockey as family night so it really is a good reason to miss it.

*googles roller hockey* 

Your kids sound like great kids! Family time is very important!! There's nothing more important than family!

You are doing amazing!!! Proud of you!

• Like 1

On 3/17/2018 at 3:54 PM, Bean Sidhe said:

First off, I agree on the adding another activity to the calendar. Sometimes you just have to say no, and I completely get that. I would of probably said the same thing since it does cut back on family time and with the weather getting warmer, gardens will needed tended.

I am glad the kids took it so well. Maybe set up one of the nights that would of been roller hockey as family night so it really is a good reason to miss it.

Yes! Garden and I’m planning on gardening this year for sure!

yes that’s what Mr. Butternut and I talked about. Going to the roller rink, skating around town, etc.

19 hours ago, shoobie said:

*googles roller hockey* 

Your kids sound like great kids! Family time is very important!! There's nothing more important than family!

You are doing amazing!!! Proud of you!

Aww shucks! Thanks!

My favorite quote is kids spell love  T-I-M-E

today little squash and I played in our back yard for 4hours. She was a Mouse named Seedwin and I was a Badger named Pumpkin. 

We we made a path, we got trash out of the woods, I wheeled barreled her around the whole house, we found an awesome cement block with a handle so I used it to punch down the new path, we snuck into our house, hiding from the humans, and so much more! 

Oh the String Bean and his friend came over and we did a nerf gun war.  I totally lost every round.

As I was doing all this stuff I realized how awesome of a workout it is being a kid! 

My legs are swore from the squats from throwing that cement block, my arms are swore from the wheel barrel, and I’m just pooped! 

But so happy.

I’m starting to stress about work though. 

Im in the midst of training a manager outside the store. The store has been without a manager for over 8 months. The assistant called me earlier today, he husband texted her saying he was leaving to he’s parents house and wasn’t coming back home. I just had another employee text me saying she needed to talk to me about something important. And I can’t work because Mr. Butternut needs me to drop off and pick up kids.

The owners are remodeling in the next two weeks and after that I’ll get the manager in but I’m thinking I may bring him in a week early. I don’t want to yet though. But I think im gonna have too. I can’t seem to get anyone hired because I only have high schoolers applying. Sigh.....

Im just thinking of the worse and I wish I had the flexibility to just run that f#*>^< store myself but with my family I can’t. We don’t have family to support us. And I’m just about to break down. 

When I was debating keeping this job, this was the stress I put on my con list. 

Ill call the assistant tomorrow, talk to the owners, and breath.....

Breath. It’s something I can handle.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Butternut said:

Aww shucks! Thanks!

today little squash and I played in our back yard for 4hours. She was a Mouse named Seedwin and I was a Badger named Pumpkin. 

We we made a path, we got trash out of the woods, I wheeled barreled her around the whole house, we found an awesome cement block with a handle so I used it to punch down the new path, we snuck into our house, hiding from the humans, and so much more! 

Oh the String Bean and his friend came over and we did a nerf gun war.  I totally lost every round.

As I was doing all this stuff I realized how awesome of a workout it is being a kid! 

My legs are swore from the squats from throwing that cement block, my arms are swore from the wheel barrel, and I’m just pooped! 

But so happy.

This sounds like a great day. It is amazing how much kids move. I remember hearing a story about college football players were told to shadow a like 4 year old and do everything thing the kid did and they didn't even make it to nap time. So, its amazing and I am so glad you got to have a great afternoon with your kids yesterday.

10 hours ago, Butternut said:

I’m starting to stress about work though. 

Im in the midst of training a manager outside the store. The store has been without a manager for over 8 months. The assistant called me earlier today, he husband texted her saying he was leaving to he’s parents house and wasn’t coming back home. I just had another employee text me saying she needed to talk to me about something important. And I can’t work because Mr. Butternut needs me to drop off and pick up kids.

The owners are remodeling in the next two weeks and after that I’ll get the manager in but I’m thinking I may bring him in a week early. I don’t want to yet though. But I think im gonna have too. I can’t seem to get anyone hired because I only have high schoolers applying. Sigh.....

Im just thinking of the worse and I wish I had the flexibility to just run that f#*>^< store myself but with my family I can’t. We don’t have family to support us. And I’m just about to break down. 

When I was debating keeping this job, this was the stress I put on my con list. 

Ill call the assistant tomorrow, talk to the owners, and breath.....

Breath. It’s something I can handle.

*hugs* Deep breathe. I would be stressed out too. Hopefully today you can spend some time getting things straighten out. It sucks about the thing happening with the assistant and hopefully the other employee doesn't have a huge fire to talk to you about.

*hugs* we are here to listen if you need us.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bean Sidhe said:

*hugs* Deep breathe. I would be stressed out too. Hopefully today you can spend some time getting things straighten out. It sucks about the thing happening with the assistant and hopefully the other employee doesn't have a huge fire to talk to you about.

*hugs* we are here to listen if you need us.

Thank you.. I wrote a really long post, but I just deleted it..  It felt good to get it all in front of me and I know what the right thing to do is.  I'm going to discuss it with my boss and hear his opinion.

But I must say, I think it's funny what people dont see they are the cause of the "Drama" and they "Don't have time for drama"

Anyway!

Today points

Couch 8pm +8

Clean Counter +8 (almost left the kitchen without doing it! But i turned my butt back around and clean it!)

5pm +6

Let it go...  Hmmm  this is hard right now

• Like 1

OMG! I so need to copy you on the clean counter for the next challenge... It's a nightmare!!! Seriously!!! So ashamed of it! LOL

Letting go is never easy. Breathe... count to 10 (or 100)... Repeat after me: It is what it is.... and if all that fails...

Image result for not my circus not my monkeys meme

• Like 1

OMG! I so need to copy you on the clean counter for the next challenge... It's a nightmare!!! Seriously!!! So ashamed of it! LOL

Letting go is never easy. Breathe... count to 10 (or 100)... Repeat after me: It is what it is.... and if all that fails...

every-time-you-feel-yourself-getting-pulled-into-other-peoples-7603436.png

Love that quote!
  • Like 1