The Assassin's Den

Anim07734

47 minutes ago, Endor said:

Geez you guys really need to work on your locks, I snuck in here easy :lol: 

Image result for Harry potter house cup winners

Haha, the doors are designed that way. Easy to sneak in, but let's see you try and leave :D:D:D

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor hi gif

Some of you might remember me...

I was that guy who kept on the background with the Assassin mini's (The legendary ones, like The Harry Potter and GoT ones).

(BTW, has anyone heard of @Trewest or @Toxophilite?)

You know there is this interguild mini that takes place and we still need a few assassins...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor join us gif

Hope to see some of you there!

• Like 3

... a little odd in the head ...

24 minutes ago, Mr_Willes said:

(BTW, has anyone heard of @Trewest or @Toxophilite?)

Yeah... when I first joined Nerd Fitness forums, those two were active and I noticed both of them, paid attention to their challenges, before I got lost in the lostness again for a time.

Level 1 NPC Assassin

Strength: 2Dexterity: 0 Stamina: 3 Constitution: 1 Wisdom: 4Charisma: 0

Current Quest  |  Previous Quest Current Stats

Weight Loss Goal: 40 of 116 lbs; 296 to 180

{progress='1e90ff'}34.5{/progress}

9 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Some of you might remember me...

A bit of a trouble maker if I recall correctly...  :)  I'm also fairly certain you were the inspiration for the quote in my sig. 

Harry Potter and GoT - "you kids today have it easy... back in my day we had to check the forums every 30 minutes and even then you might miss a challenge..."

I don't have as much free time these days, but I'll try to sign up this weekend for the interguild mini.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Very old battle log
Previous Challenges: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Previous Mini Challenges: 2, 1

Assassin: Extremely competitive, tends to bust out bodyweight exercises when faced with waiting in hiding, and loves a good team vs team faceoff.  - Alexandrite

4 hours ago, Plitog said:

back in my day we had to check the forums every 30 minutes and even then you might miss a challenge..."

The main part of the Minichallenges were continuous, running the full 6 weeks and designed to ensure everyone who wanted to participate could participate.  

Only the optional “Plot Events” appeared spontaneously — and ended when the task was completed by whoever was around for it.  Those could be missed.  But we intentionally sprung the Plot Events at different times of day/night, so that people from different time zones would all get a chance to participate in a few of them.  

You weren’t actually intended to participate in all of the optional Plot Events.  Only the crazy people did that, :lol:.  There were a lot of crazy Assassins.

• Like 8

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano

20 hours ago, Hazard said:

There were a lot of crazy Assassins.

10 minutes ago, RogueLibrarian said:

Were?

Yeah I had been wondering about that too.

Level 1 NPC Assassin

@Hazard

Oh you glorious rabble rouser...

Level 1 NPC Assassin

Not sure if anyone saw this but NF has merchandise again, finally. 

https://www.pinpointmerch.com/secure/nerd_fitness/

• Like 2

Fitocracy  GoodReads  MyFitnessPal

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 2020: 1.20  - 2019: 1.19 l 2.19

2018: 1.18 l  2.18 l 3.18 l 4.18 l 5.18 l 6.18 l 7.18

2017: 1.17 I 2.17 I 3.17 I 4.17 I 5.17 l 6.17 l 7.17 l 8.17 I 9.17 l 10.17  

2016: 1.16 l 2.16 l DA v.1 l DA v.2 I DA v.2 Reloaded I DA v.3 I DA v.4 I 8.16 I 9.16 I DA v.5 I 11.16 

2012: 1 2013: 2 l 3 l 4 l 5 l 6 l 7 l 8 2014: 9 l 10 l Not Done Yet l Time to Conquer l  Conquering 

HFC for Life!

Hey! I'm Ba'sini'on! I have been part of Nerd Fitness for a while now but, I'm starting myself over point and all. Because I'm no longer the same person I used to be. Here's my challenge: 

• Like 3

Question of the Week:

What are you working on this challenge?

Fill out this survey and we'll post a list of all the Assassins (and friends) working on similar goals this challenge.

• Like 2

Anim07734; God of Death in Training

Tiefling Assassin and Artificer

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.

10 minutes ago, Anim07734 said:

Question of the Week:

Last challenge I changed my cleaning behavior and I'm still doing pretty good. This challenge I'm working on my night behavior in order to be ready for my next challenge, tackling my morning routine. Basically I'm sick of procrastinating, not adulting, going to bed after 11:30pm and waking up 5 mins before I should be leaving. I have a list of tasks I want to get done between 6pm-10pm. They are fairly simple. At 10pm I go to sleep, I drop what I am doing and go to bed. The most important task is going to bed on time. I do have some exceptions and I fully understand and am prepared for this to come up and mess with my routine. That's also part of the challenge, acknowledging the interruptions and not letting it push me off track. 

• Like 3

Fitocracy  GoodReads  MyFitnessPal

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 2020: 1.20  - 2019: 1.19 l 2.19

2018: 1.18 l  2.18 l 3.18 l 4.18 l 5.18 l 6.18 l 7.18

2017: 1.17 I 2.17 I 3.17 I 4.17 I 5.17 l 6.17 l 7.17 l 8.17 I 9.17 l 10.17  

2016: 1.16 l 2.16 l DA v.1 l DA v.2 I DA v.2 Reloaded I DA v.3 I DA v.4 I 8.16 I 9.16 I DA v.5 I 11.16 

2012: 1 2013: 2 l 3 l 4 l 5 l 6 l 7 l 8 2014: 9 l 10 l Not Done Yet l Time to Conquer l  Conquering 

HFC for Life!

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:13 AM, Anim07734 said:

Question of the Week:

I found it hard to answer my survey "well", because one of the main two things I am doing this challenge is "trying a little bit of everything"/"getting involved in what others are doing and trying to keep up".

I marked myself for cardio and cooking, but I suspect my challenge will really drift me across all or at least most of the lines...

• Like 3

Level 1 NPC Assassin

On 3/19/2018 at 11:13 AM, Anim07734 said:

Question of the Week:

This month involves far too much EQUIPMENT for my preferences. Eventually, my minimalist nature will rebel, but for now, I'm still experimenting with barbell workouts (at home, in my tiny bedroom, at least until my car repairs are completed). I'm hiking out in the woods behind my house, which currently requires SNOWSHOES. I'm tracking food on MyFitnessPal, and actually WEIGHING stuff instead of just eyeballing it and writing it in my little EDC notebook. 

At least my chinups are coming along nicely. Yay chinups! 

Also @Jonesy inspired me to work on establishing a good morning and evening routine. Currently the focus is getting more serious about my morning yoga practice.

• Like 1

Joshua - Yoga Ninja Weasel #21 Baby Steps

22 minutes ago, Anim07734 said:

Question of the Week:

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

There are loads of places I want to visit, but if I had to pick only one region it would be Central/Eastern Europe (Germany down to Greece).  Second choice would be Scandinavia

• Like 2
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

1 hour ago, Anim07734 said:

Question of the Week:

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

Mars, assuming they've sufficiently addressed the various health issues involved.

• Like 1

Very old battle log
Previous Challenges: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Previous Mini Challenges: 2, 1

Assassin: Extremely competitive, tends to bust out bodyweight exercises when faced with waiting in hiding, and loves a good team vs team faceoff.  - Alexandrite