Still not doing well.
Considering scrapping the whole challenge...

On a more positive note, tonight I get to try out my adjusted spinning shoes!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Like 1

"Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection"

Epic Quest: Sif's list of awesome

Challenge: let's smash another year #low-carb #push-ups #intermittent fasting

Spoiler

Sif rises once more (~2020): 1

The Return of Sif (~2018): 1, 2, 34567, 8

The Age of Kibcy (~2012/13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89

Try adjusting or even skipping one of your goals for a week and see if that makes it easier?

There is no rule that says you aren't allowed to make changes to your challenge as you learn more about yourself, or circumstances change, or for any other reason, really. Make the goals easier to meet if you need to.

• Like 3

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29

Sorry you don't feel like you're doing well, Sif!  :(  But I concur with scalyfreak!  Challenges are for you, and they can always be adapted!

...also I don't know how bad your periods are, but I do find that those weeks sometimes turn into lost weeks for me in challenges.  I know that if I can get my butt up and actually exercise during them I will feel better, but that just doesn't always happen.  I am moodier those weeks, and it's easier to get discouraged.  ...There's not much I do to stop it (although sometimes I try by eating ALL THE CHOCOLATE :P), but I'm aware of it now in my challenges, and I let myself have a bad week when it happens.  It's okay.  Be kind to yourself!  <3 

Have a silly cat hug!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

"Your dreams don't care how you feel."

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Current Challenge!

Try adjusting or even skipping one of your goals for a week and see if that makes it easier?

There is no rule that says you aren't allowed to make changes to your challenge as you learn more about yourself, or circumstances change, or for any other reason, really. Make the goals easier to meet if you need to.
Sorry you don't feel like you're doing well, Sif!  [emoji20]  But I concur with scalyfreak!  Challenges are for you, and they can always be adapted!

...also I don't know how bad your periods are, but I do find that those weeks sometimes turn into lost weeks for me in challenges.  I know that if I can get my butt up and actually exercise during them I will feel better, but that just doesn't always happen.  I am moodier those weeks, and it's easier to get discouraged.  ...There's not much I do to stop it (although sometimes I try by eating ALL THE CHOCOLATE [emoji14]), but I'm aware of it now in my challenges, and I let myself have a bad week when it happens.  It's okay.  Be kind to yourself!   
Have a silly cat hug!
giphy.gif

Thanks for the support guys ^^
I already made this challenge the bare minimum...

Still I'm feeling like...

0BH6fPA.gif

I think the most important thing is not overeating. Which no snacking and IF are goals for.

My period was a little harsher this time, true. It varies a lot.

-sigh- I dunno what to do... I'll just peddle along.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Like 2

"Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection"

Epic Quest: Sif's list of awesome

Challenge: let's smash another year #low-carb #push-ups #intermittent fasting

Spoiler

Sif rises once more (~2020): 1

The Return of Sif (~2018): 1, 2, 34567, 8

The Age of Kibcy (~2012/13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89