"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." - T.S. Eliot (Ending)

It is quite amazing what you can do when you set your mind to it. Well, sometimes we think that something might be unachievable or out of range but, if you evaluate your dreams, sometimes there’s a way to achieve them.

This challenge will be a new way to gather more tools in order to achieve my goal. We need to make a plan and gather supplies so, this is my idea…

MAIN QUEST

-          Visit a forest or/and a river with my family and explore (yes kiddies, they might be pictures)

I live in Puerto Rico. Is a tropical island but we have access to beaches, forest, caves, rivers, and some other natural beauties. It has been a long time since I visited one of this with my family so, my main goal for this challenge will be to go and make it happen. Nothing better than hitting the great outdoors.

1st SUPPORT QUEST (Wellness)

-          Raise my cardio time from 5 minutes to 15 minutes daily.

Ok. I’ll admit it. Cardio and I are not friends. Heck, I used to weight 300+ pounds so, moving a lot was not a part of my daily routine. I have always loved the outdoors but, my weight was an obstacle. I mean, I could do almost everything but was 2 times harder and I would be out of breath after a while. Now, cardio is a part of my new lifestyle but I need to adapt my body to kick out the boredom and embrace the blood flow.

2nd SUPPORT QUEST (Professional)

-          Maintain all of my job responsibilities on time.

In another dimension *smirk* I’m the Quality Coordinator at a Janitorial/Cleaning Company. I deal with all referring to our services and to keep the highest quality standard. Among all this, there’s a lot of paperwork, supervision and client management that I have to deal with or give support to. A lot of paperwork has been piling up on my desk so, I have to step up to keep my duties on time. I don’t have any problems at the moment but I would feel accomplished if I could have my desk clean and paper free.

3rd SUPPORT QUEST (Entertainment)

-          Build a DIY Lightsaber. (simple light up)

I’m a Star Wars fan and I hope (almost certain) to visit the Puerto Rico Comic-Con in May 2018. I have a DIY hilt made from plumbing parts but I want to upgrade that one and make it able to light up with a polycarbonate blade. It will be a bit of a challenge since I don’t have the “proper” tools but, I know how to make it… I think.

4th SUPPORT QUEST (Weight Loss)

-          Keep tabs on my weight for a healthy weight loss experience.

I have been losing weight well. It has been a little too fast in my opinion but I’m eating plenty and well. No lethargy or illness. Either way, I want to keep close attention to it because I’m predisposed to have loose skin and I want to help my skin recover as much as possible. Years of negligent eating habits have been bad to my body but, this is a new lifestyle and I’m not going back.

So, we are going strong and looking forward day by day. It has been a nice, weird and amazing journey and the results are better than expected.

I hope I can be a supportive part of the adventurers.

Starting weight (12/25/2017): 310-ish pounds

Today’s weight: 268 awesome pounds

Nathan Drake: Just like old times, huh?

Elena Fisher: You could say that. So now what?

Nathan Drake: We head to the creepy, old monastery. What else?

-          Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Chapter 21: Convoy)

#Success

• Like 7

Congrats on the weight loss! I love your challenge thread title.

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

Elastigirl:Luck Favors The Prepared - Current Challenge: August 1 to September 4 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

51 minutes ago, Sylvaa said:

I really like your quest set up - do you have a plan to work through each of your quests?

Well, all of the support quest help to achieve the main one. The first one will be by willpower. It has worked this far so, I'm not reinventing the wheel. Second, will be by prioritizing data and using time effectively. Documentation Beast-mode could be fun.;) Third, I have the blueprints and the process but materials and if it would work are an issue. Fourth would be by maintaining my calorie goal on non-lifting days and raise it during weight lifting days to keep the muscle healthy.

Great quote choice, and great challenge goals. I am especially fond of your main goal.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

• Thanks 1

Who am I? -- My NF Character

Current Challenge: WolfDreamer Embraces His Wild Poet

Past Challenges: 

Spoiler

Winter is ComingWolfen Strengthens His Heart, Body, Mind, and Spirit, Wolfen Becomes One of the PeopleWolfen Strengthens His ChakrasWolfen Welcomes Summer and Gets Primal, Soulcon and Spartan, Wolfen Develops Mental ToughnessWolfen Joins the Wander SocietySoulcon, Spartan, School, and Stranger ThingsWolfen Becomes a Warrior EliteWolfen Goes Here and There and Back AgainWolfen Becomes a Soulcon Warrior EliteWolfen Returns to His RootsWolfen Wanders in Soul, Spirit, and BodyWolfen Owns the DayWolfen Searches for His Wild Heart, Wolfen Runs for His LifeWolfen Hits the TrailsWolfen Becomes an Explorer and Joins the ResistanceWolfen Goes Back to the SourceWolfen Begins the Hero's JourneyWolfDreamer Returns to the People,  WolfDreamer Pushes BackWolfDreamer PrioritizesBurpees, Books, and BrainworkBurpees, Books, Brainwork, and BodyworkWolfDreamer Masters the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Continues to Master the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Returns to SpartaWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Continues His Middle Earth AdventureWolfDreamer and the FallWolfDreamer Forges His Own PathWolfDreamer Has HopeWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Reads Harder, Breathes Harder, and Journals More

I'd rather sing one wild song and burst my heart with it, than live a thousand years watching my digestion and being afraid of the wet.” -- Jack London

“I wanted movement and not a calm course of existence. I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love.” -- Leo Tolstoy

"I feel love rising in my chest again
Rising like a burning sun into the day..." -- Gungor, "Hurricane"

"...wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." 2 Corinthians 3:17b

What a fun quest! 

I was in Puerto Rico *mumblemumble* years ago, and my clearest and most favorite memory of the place is hiking to a waterfall in El Yunque. (Don't ask me for details because all I have is a mental image of clambering on boulders below a silver falls in one of the greenest places of my life.) You definitely have access to amazing forests and rivers -- good on you for taking advantage :) 

Good luck with the challenge!

• Like 2

hröa Periano, sanar Eldaro, fëa Núnatano

(body of a Hobbit, mind of an Elf, soul of a Dúnadan)

Memories of a former Age [ 1 |  2 ]  ~  Return from Mandos [ respawn ]

Recent sojourns in Middle-earth [ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 ]

[ Current: The Last Homely House ]   ~   [ Tracking spreadsheet ]   ~   [ Instagram ]

The warrior and the artist live by the same code of necessity, which dictates that the battle must be fought anew every day.  ~ Steven Pressfield, The War of Art

• Drake Alexander changed the title to "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." - T.S. Eliot (1st Challenge Update)

Week one is away and we have updates. Hope everyone is doing well!

MAIN QUEST (Week 1) 5%

-          Visit a forest or/and a river with my family and explore (yes kiddies, they might be pictures)

So, this is going slower than anticipated. I’m currently without a car and gathering my family for this has been a little difficult. But, I will not despair! Where there’s a will, there’s a way! Nathan Drake could have died in that train wreck (Uncharted 2: Among Thieves – Chapter 15: Train Wreck) but no. He climbed that train, injured and short of ammo and made it to the other side. So, I will double my efforts to do this.

1st SUPPORT QUEST (Wellness) (Week 1) 20%

-          Raise my cardio time from 5 minutes to 15 minutes daily.

Alright, this is going so, so. I did 10 minutes twice last week and I’m looking to raise that time every time I train at the gym so, today will be a good day for this.

2nd SUPPORT QUEST (Professional) (Week 1) 40%

-          Maintain all of my job responsibilities on time.

Well, the paper has been going away slowly but surely. Last week I had to go out of the office to perform inspections and the paper stayed there… waiting for me. But, I’m doing a dent to this and I feel proud of it. 

3rd SUPPORT QUEST (Entertainment) (Week 1) 20%

-          Build a DIY Lightsaber. (simple light up)

I finally decided the design I want to make. I was looking for cheaper alternatives and I think I have something good. Today I will try to buy some of the pieces so I can start connecting them at home. 

4th SUPPORT QUEST (Weight Loss) 70%

-          Keep tabs on my weight for a healthy weight loss experience.

This one, I have to say, surprised me. I have been keeping a close I to my weight loss this past week and a half and I see that I’m steadily losing 2 or 3 pounds a week. At first, I was a little worried that I might have plateau but, I’m actually losing in a controlled way.

Special Announcements:

- I will post a pic of myself at the beginning of my journey soon so, stick around for that.

- I will start a topic of a special goal I want to achieve that goes parallel to my entire lifestyle. That will be soon too. (Maybe today)

Also, the owner of a red Nissan Sentra, with the plates AWE-007, can please move his vehicle. It is parked blocking an entrance. The chef needs to unload 1,500 pounds of chives and he can't park his truck. Thank you.

Agent: Hands up!
Charlie Cutter: Oh, hello, mate, we must've taken a wrong turn somewhere. 
Victor Sullivan: Yeah, is this King's Cross?
Agent: Don't move. 

Victor Sullivan: Hey, hey, you got us all wrong. We're from Cleveland.

-       Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception (Chapter 5: London Underground)

#Success

• Like 1

This was at my brother's wedding last November 2017. I was on my highest 315 pounds. Not proud of myself and my clothes need it extra fixings to fit. Also, my shirt style was different because the other ones had little black cufflinks but mine were put randomly placed because the shirt available was too small.

Soon I will post the now pic.e67a9664df68de2b13d40ca699542683.jpg

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

This was at my brother's wedding last November 2017. I was on my highest 315 pounds. Not proud of myself and my clothes need it extra fixings to fit. Also, my shirt style was different because the other ones had little black cufflinks but mine were put randomly placed because the shirt available was too small.

Soon I will post the now pic.e67a9664df68de2b13d40ca699542683.jpg

And this is 3/29/2018
Almost 50 pounds less. I still see myself as the previous guy because perception is a hard thing to dominate but I won't turn back.
#Successa0b6d719580799cf8043f2a94031f79d.jpg

• Like 6

Congrats on the progress. Not only is your belly slimmer, your face looks thinner.

• Thanks 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

Elastigirl:Luck Favors The Prepared - Current Challenge: August 1 to September 4 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

6 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Congrats on the progress. Not only is your belly slimmer, your face looks thinner.

I agree with EG, you've made definite progress.  Good for you!!

Also, @Tanktimus the Encourager encourages writing affirmations to help you with the mindset part of weight loss. He taught me to write things like "I am not a fat person. I am a person who cares for my body" or "I am a person who works out" or "I am a person who eats right". You're right that changing your perception of yourself will take time, but these might help; and you are absolutely on the right track and doing a great job!

• Like 3

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 47

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

2021 Books in Progress:

How We Love (82%)  |  Talking Back to Purity Culture (64%)  |  Rhythms of Renewal (60%)  |  Beholding and Becoming (19%)  | What Did You Expect? (36%)  |  A Gentle Answer (0%) 

2021 Books Completed:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets  |  Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban  |  Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire   |  Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix  |  Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince  |  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  |  Lady Windermere's Fan 

21 hours ago, Drake Alexander said:

#Success

Agreed, buddy, you are doing really well! Keep it up!

• Like 1

Who am I? -- My NF Character

Current Challenge: WolfDreamer Embraces His Wild Poet

Past Challenges: 

Spoiler

Winter is ComingWolfen Strengthens His Heart, Body, Mind, and Spirit, Wolfen Becomes One of the PeopleWolfen Strengthens His ChakrasWolfen Welcomes Summer and Gets Primal, Soulcon and Spartan, Wolfen Develops Mental ToughnessWolfen Joins the Wander SocietySoulcon, Spartan, School, and Stranger ThingsWolfen Becomes a Warrior EliteWolfen Goes Here and There and Back AgainWolfen Becomes a Soulcon Warrior EliteWolfen Returns to His RootsWolfen Wanders in Soul, Spirit, and BodyWolfen Owns the DayWolfen Searches for His Wild Heart, Wolfen Runs for His LifeWolfen Hits the TrailsWolfen Becomes an Explorer and Joins the ResistanceWolfen Goes Back to the SourceWolfen Begins the Hero's JourneyWolfDreamer Returns to the People,  WolfDreamer Pushes BackWolfDreamer PrioritizesBurpees, Books, and BrainworkBurpees, Books, Brainwork, and BodyworkWolfDreamer Masters the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Continues to Master the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Returns to SpartaWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Continues His Middle Earth AdventureWolfDreamer and the FallWolfDreamer Forges His Own PathWolfDreamer Has HopeWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Reads Harder, Breathes Harder, and Journals More

I'd rather sing one wild song and burst my heart with it, than live a thousand years watching my digestion and being afraid of the wet.” -- Jack London

“I wanted movement and not a calm course of existence. I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love.” -- Leo Tolstoy

"I feel love rising in my chest again
Rising like a burning sun into the day..." -- Gungor, "Hurricane"

"...wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." 2 Corinthians 3:17b

• Drake Alexander changed the title to "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." - T.S. Eliot (2nd Week Challenge Update)

This past week was a little slow and a downer but, never fear, we are committed to succeeding!

MAIN QUEST (Week 2) 10%

-          Visit a forest or/and a river with my family and explore (yes kiddies, they might be pictures)

Well, my family is not made of adventurers. I have seen some places to go but, we are in a “planning phase” which could be eternal. At least we are contemplating some places and I hope we get together for this.

1st SUPPORT QUEST (Wellness) (Week 2) 15%

Alright, last week was a bust for me. My only transport to the gym didn’t go last week so I only did the workout (intensely) on Monday. Now, I did some stuff during the week but, not as I wanted it. This week we are going in. Full throttle, man! Pow!

2nd SUPPORT QUEST (Professional) (Week 1) 40%

It is ok here. Being on time, making my job. At the moment, we are doing ok but we can do better.

3rd SUPPORT QUEST (Entertainment) (Week 1) 50%

I got all the hilt pieces and made the necessary adjustments. Next week I will buy the lighting components and the paint. Is coming along nicely (for what it is).

4th SUPPORT QUEST (Weight Loss) 70%

This is ok too. I have been monitoring my week and the weight loss is going well. I have been eating well but sometimes I’m getting cravings. I have been looking for ways to focus myself on other things and keep control. We will keep going at it closely.

Special Announcements:

- I did post my pic on The Trading Post so you guys can check that out.

- Hope you liked the topic The Quest to being an Alpha. You can check it out at the Adventurers Guild

Also, whoever filled the water cooler with sparkling water ha-ha, very funny. The coffee tasted like Monster energy drink.

Elena Fisher: Nate, please be careful...

Nathan Drake: [chuckles] C'mon, I always am.

[hits head on low ceiling]

Nathan Drake OWWW! I did NOT see that!

-          Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (Chapter 14 – Going Underground)

#Success

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Drake Alexander said:

I have been eating well but sometimes I’m getting cravings. I have been looking for ways to focus myself on other things and keep control. We will keep going at it closely.

Sometimes I drink a very flavorful hot tea when I'm craving a sweet snack - not like a green or earl gray tea, but one of those lemon passionflower teas or something.  :)  It helps.

Also, by using the word "cravings," it sounds like you're differentiating between when you're physically hungry and possibly bored/frustrated/just snacky, which is awesome.

Keep up the good work!!

• Like 1

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 47

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

2021 Books in Progress:

How We Love (82%)  |  Talking Back to Purity Culture (64%)  |  Rhythms of Renewal (60%)  |  Beholding and Becoming (19%)  | What Did You Expect? (36%)  |  A Gentle Answer (0%) 

2021 Books Completed:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets  |  Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban  |  Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire   |  Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix  |  Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince  |  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  |  Lady Windermere's Fan 

Sometimes I drink a very flavorful hot tea when I'm craving a sweet snack - not like a green or earl gray tea, but one of those lemon passionflower teas or something.  [emoji4]  It helps.

Also, by using the word "cravings," it sounds like you're differentiating between when you're physically hungry and possibly bored/frustrated/just snacky, which is awesome.

Keep up the good work!!
Thanks for the advice. I'm actually using a weakness to my advantage. I get bored easily so, when I get cravings, I wander around a little until I get bored of having a craving. Then I drink a large cup of iced water and done. Tea is a nice alternative too.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Drake Alexander said:

Thanks for the advice. I'm actually using a weakness to my advantage. I get bored easily so, when I get cravings, I wander around a little until I get bored of having a craving. Then I drink a large cup of iced water and done. Tea is a nice alternative too.

You can also figure out when the cravings happen, whether there is a certain pattern. Mine always happen at 4PM and at 9ish PM and it resulted in eating a bag of chips just before dinner or bedtime. So I try to make sure I eat something before those times and the real cravings start, fruit or an energy bar. That usually gets me to dinner / bed safe ;-).

• Like 1

Level 4 Adventurer
Challenges: 7654321

Well, this last week was so-so. Not as eventful as I wanted but, never fear, we are doing this.

giphy.gif

MAIN QUEST (Week 3) 20%

I decided to hit my own town for this. I talked to my family about it and maybe next Sunday will get around somewhere in the great outdoors. Let’s see if we can make this… We will do this.

1st SUPPORT QUEST (Wellness) (Week 3) 15%

This… this is a thing. This quest hits directly against my weakness. I did try last week to do the 15 minutes on 2 days but, I start losing my mind. I will not give up. I will push forward. 

2nd SUPPORT QUEST (Professional) (Week 3) 50%

The job is getting done slow and steady. Lots of meetings last week but, we are doing the part.

3rd SUPPORT QUEST (Entertainment) (Week 3) 60%

I didn’t do much about it last week but, I ordered the lights and the clear tubing for the blade. Part of the electrical connection was unavailable for my country (sucks) so, I will have to get the connections here. I’ll try to buy the paint and other stuff I need.

4th SUPPORT QUEST (Weight Loss) (Week 3) 80%

I got to admit, I have been doing some intuitive eating (yay @annyshay ) because I didn’t prepare many of my meals last week. Either way, I was EXTREMELY careful watching my weight that entire week and, I’m still losing weight constantly. At this moment, I’m 257 pounds. WOOT WOOT!

Special Announcements:

- After some thoughts, I might start blogging a little bit. It looks fun so, I will give it a whirl.

- I’m thinking of doing a Story Time topic. Like, we make some characters and everyone posts (in a set order) different situations. Like an RP but simple and fun. A couple of sentences per post. Would you like participate?

Also, last night, some joker switches the whipped cream for shaving cream. WORST FRAPPE EVER! Still wondering where the whipped cream is… I think I found it. Who would it thought ants liked beard hair.

Nathan Drake: I bet I can climb up through that hole.
Victor Sullivan: I bet you can.
Nathan Drake: Let me guess. You're gonna sit tight, smoke a cigar again.
Victor Sullivan: Yeah.
Nathan Drake: All right, don't burn the place down.

-       Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception (Chapter 6 – The Chateau)

#Success

• Like 3
  • Drake Alexander changed the title to "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." - T.S. Eliot (3rd Week Challenge Update)

Well, let’s get this show on the road…

4/9/2018

Made it to work on time and did my part. Work was slow, some paperwork and setting an appointment with a client to discuss a quality inspection perform at his project. Mondays I’m only part-time so, no biggie.

I’m still without a car so my company lends me one so I could go home. Had to wait for it though so, I end it leaving almost a 2:00 pm.

Had my lunch at the mall and bought some of the paint and materials I need it. The cashier, a young girl, was having the most awkward conversation about how rude clients were… like in my face. I bought some Epoxy glue and it comes in a syringe so she said that she wanted to take that syringe and used as an enema for some clients. I know right?

This is the plan for the lightsaber hilt. Today I might try to reduce the area for the button and cut the lower space (at the end with the silver cap) for the 9v battery.

20180409_204528_HDR.thumb.jpg.72b824f083d21f6ae6c67f5c844334c2.jpg

I went to the gym that afternoon. It was chest/triceps day. I was not feeling pump though. Normally Mondays are my “go hard” days because I leave work early and can hit the gym longer but, I did just finish my workout and went home.

My dinner. Sweet potato puree, chicken breast, dry soy meat substitute, and broccoli. End it with a Triple Zero Greek Yogurt.

20180409_192603_HDR.thumb.jpg.0de3cd85f7e9431c01afbc104317a45d.jpg

Alexandra Athalia wanted to paint and make stars. I made some stars on a notebook and she colored them… all over the page. Well, she’s only 2 so, green stars are a thing.

Got some pictures around. Hope you like it.

• Like 2

I love reading your challenge updates. Your writing style is amusing and your posts have lots of energy and enthusiasm. Great job on your progress so far!

• Like 1

Chaotic-Neutral, Elven Bladesinger (Apprentice)

Current Stats: STR 11 || DEX 11 || CON 12 || INT 15 || WIS 16 || CHA 12

Goal Stats: STR 14 || DEX 17+ || CON 14 || INT 18+ || WIS 18+ || CHA 14

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily; to not dare is to lose one's self". - Søren Kierkegaard

I love to read and write stories. Want to share? I know a great character called Soraya Goodwill. If you like to know her, stick around.

4/10/2018

Arrived to work with my company car. I was listening to an episode of Hotel Hell. Do you like it?

Breakfast was controlled. Black coffee, a slice of whole wheat bread, a slice of turkey breast and some Tosh cookies. The cookies tasted like nothing with a bit of salt. Like tears.

Did some work around. I got told that the next day I had inspections to do around the island so, I’ll be outside. I’ll try to get some pics.

Lunch uneventful. 6” honey oat bread, roasted chicken, no cheese with veggies. A chicken breast and coleslaw. I was watching Kitchen Nightmares that time in the car.

The day at work ended and I went home. No gym today because my sister (who drives me there) didn’t go. Sucks.

I started to paint and cut the last pieces of the lightsaber. Also, I’m painting a Nerf gun as a First Order Blaster for a Comicon. I’ll show you later.

Dinner made a spinach, coleslaw, California blend veggies with chicken salad. It was fresh and it filled me up. I haven’t posted the calories yet. I'll do it though. Got to keep at it. Discipline.

And, that’s that. Character info coming soon.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Travel log.

I'm out of the office doing inspections today. I went to a town called Las Marias. Is a town to the west of the island in the mountains.

I don't know from where you guys are but Puerto Rico has lots of hills and mountains. Today I traveled 1 hour to the town and got some pics for those curious adventurers in here.

Also, I'm at lunch at the moment and got some nice Sancocho with tofu and green salad.

Well. Good day.49bad0d3ef9e7e44ba14520a5e946b9d.jpg4532a70f2889f12a5b696f045da8c412.jpgf6655e606eb81c958b80e917c4b12ed6.jpg9c09c11242bfdbcb614843e8e149d3b2.jpg

• Like 3

Meet...

Name: Soraya Goodwill Dragonale

Nicknames: Little Ruby / Lone Princess / Scarlet Roar

DOB: March 26

POB: Kingdom of Gladyan

Height: 5’10” / 177.8 cm

Weight: Not disclosed

Race or Species: Vamparaen / Human

Abilities: Sound Driver / Close Quarters Combat Expert

Blood Type: Classified

Physical Features: Tone Built / Pale Skin / Hazel Eyes / Long Red Hair

Born from the matrimony of Gordon Andreus Goodwill and Brittany Dragonale as their only girl. Soraya Goodwill expended her young years living at the Goodwill Manor with her parents and her older half-brother Tristan Goodwill. She was raised as the princess of the Vamparean Legacy, the oldest Vamparean Institution in all Gladyan. Since birth was introduced into the Vamparean society trying to break the old traditions.

Her education was entrusted to the highest teachers and professors. Since a very young age, she learned multiple types of education and physical activities excelling on history, hand to hand and armed combat. At 10 years old, her skills rivaled kids 3 years older than her considering her a prodigy among the Vampareans.

Her father was not considered as a wise King of the Vamparean Legacy since he formed a union with Lady Dragonale, which was a human. This union weakened…

You like it? To be continued…

• Like 1
  • Drake Alexander changed the title to "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." - T.S. Eliot (Ending)