The Final Countdown [Endor]

Endor

Yep I have no shame, it's Europe to the rescue! 

tumblr_n86rsk8vvI1sewiyco1_250.gif

Bust out the big hair, we're headed for Venus!!

tumblr_n7th7kWh7I1roa7c8o2_250.gif

Summary

I set out on Jan 1st this year to drop 20kg, there are 4.4kg remaining. This challenge will be focused on cutting the final 4.4kg to get me under 80kg.

Goals:
1. No alcohol until I'm sub 80kg. (2 exceptions allowed, this Saturday is my friend's 60th and 28 March I have a work lunch)
2. 4 x F45 challenge sessions a week

3. Eat 100% to the F45 meal plans for the first 2 weeks and 80% after that. 
4. 2 x 6km walks a week
5. Rehab my shoulder. Physio exercises 3 times a week on Monday, Wednesday Friday. Please feel free to hold me accountable for this, I never do them. 

Measures:

1. I have an F45 end of challenge body scan in 2 weeks time, that will be a difference scan of 8 weeks. 

2. I have a full DEXA booked for 17 April. This one must see me at under 80kg or I will be disappointed. 

Rewards
1. I have a drive day lined up for 11 April where I take my MX5 (Miata) on a track with some friends. I'd like this to be my weight loss reward which means I have 3.5 weeks to drop 4.4kg.

2. Something else I haven't decided yet, maybe some new clothes, maybe a massive wig! :lol: 

Let's Rock! 
giphy.gif

• Like 4

Endor, LVL 40 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

60 days to 5k (July-Sep 2021)

I already have the hook playing in my mind.

Following again.

• Like 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

You've probably checked it out, but sharing regardless for shameless self-promotion

That's 100% getting a play tomorrow.

Also OMG finally someone else who knows about W.A.S.P! Forever Free is one of my fave all time power ballads!

Maybe I'll do a power ballad playlist...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Thank you for the earworm...

Following again!

• Haha 1

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

Adventures don't start until you get into the forest.

I had planned to track this week daily as part of the challenge but I haven't....

....anyway so far:

1. No alcohol - [emoji519]  (except for tonight which is my friend's party). 

2. 4 x F45 challenge sessions a week - [emoji519]

3. Eat 100% to the F45 meal plans for the first 2 weeks and 80% after that.   [emoji519] (although I've also had 2 tubs of Halo Top)

4. 2 x 6km walks a week .... :strawberry: zero so far, but will be walking to/from the party tonight which is 6km and will try to do another one tomorrow although it's expected to be 39 degrees.... 

5. Rehab my shoulder. Physio exercises 3 times a week on Monday, Wednesday Friday. Please feel free to hold me accountable for this, I never do them. - :strawberry: zero so far.

Got my friend's 60th party tonight

• Like 3

You have been sorted in the Harry Potter House Cup PvP!

You were born to be:

slytherin_crest_by_autlaw-d6r6fze.jpg

This week you can win house cup points from this feat:

Week 1 - Km's walked week total (max 70km's /44 miles)

Don't forget to update your results here:

House cup results sheet

• Like 1

Week 1 - Day 1 - Monday

1. No alcohol - [emoji519]
2. 4 x F45 challenge sessions a week - :strawberry: zero so far, too busy today with work

3. Eat 100% to the F45 meal plans for the first 2 weeks and 80% after that.   :strawberry: did not go shopping yesterday because I was too hungover, ate well but not to plan 
4. 2 x 6km walks a week .... :strawberry: zero so far

Moving on.....very busy work day, still working at 11:45pm but got heaps done. Been very hot the last couple of days (39 degrees on Sunday). 

Will weigh in tomrorow, only 1 week left of my F45 challenge and the double or nothing work PvP. Feeling reasonably confident, I went pretty hard last week with 5 sessions in the gym, if I can do the same this week I should be good. 

• Like 2

Week 1 - Day 2 - Tuesday

2. 4 x F45 challenge sessions a week - [emoji519] (1)

3. Eat 100% to the F45 meal plans for the first 2 weeks and 80% after that. [emoji519]
4. 2 x 6km walks a week .... default_strawberry.png (0) 

5. physio exercises default_strawberry.png (0) 

Raining and raining and raining. 

Rented some movies on cheap Tuesday..
1. Wonder
2. Thor Ragnarok
3. Victoria and Abdul (turns out my wife already saw it so prob skip this one)
4. American Made

We watched Wonder, tear jerker as expected! 6/10. I ate a tub of Halo Top :s

Week 1 - Day 3 - Wednesday

1. No alcohol - default_strawberry.png
2. 4 x F45 challenge sessions a week -   default_strawberry.png (1)

3. Eat 100% to the F45 meal plans for the first 2 weeks and 80% after that. [emoji519]

and more raining....

Watched American Made. 9/10.

Resisted Halo Top [emoji4] 

FavorableJubilantDarwinsfox-size_restricted.gif

Week 1 - Day 4 - Thursday

2. 4 x F45 challenge sessions a week - [emoji519] (2)

Even more raining....clearly I can't do physio exercises when it rains either [emoji20] 

Went to F45 again, relatively easy class this time. A lot of overhead and arm stuff, I am starting to actually do the exercises now, although with very light dumbbells, e.g. OHP 2 x 6kg today. The shoulder bursitis has improved a lot but is still there, probably a 65% improvement though which is pretty good. Not pushing it too hard though and still avoiding pushups and some other movements that hurt. 

My friend invited me to stay on his farm this weekend, I really want to go because he has Motocross bikes and I love riding them but he's a big drinker and I don't want the temptation on my last weekend before my scans

Work going well, finances going well, holidays planned, almost at the end of the 8-week F45 challenge (scan on Tues) and going to see Rich Hall (comedian) tomorrow night, looking forward to that. 

giphy.gif

The colleague I'm doing the weight loss PvP with (also ends Tuesday) got posted to Singapore for 3 days on a training course this week. He's basically given up on the PvP I think, it's so hard to be good when you're travelling on expenses and eating out all the time. I'm sticking to my guns though, want the best result possible on my scans next week and no doubt that I'll win the PvP. 

Prob going to watch Murder on the Orient Express tonight, itching to see Thor but my wife is not interested in Marvel stuff so i will watch that on my own over the weekend. Google Play have a 0.99c offer on for my account [emoji6] 

• Like 2

Week 1 - Day 4 - Friday

1. No alcohol - :apple:
2. 4 x F45 challenge sessions a week -  :strawberry: (2)

3. Eat 100% to the F45 meal plans for the first 2 weeks and 80% after that. :apple:
4. 2 x 6km walks a week .... :apple: (1) 

5. physio exercises :strawberry: (0) 

Managed to get a walk in at the expense of F45 though, planning on going hard this weekend. 

We did indeed watch Murder on the Orient Express last night which is probably the worst film I have ever seen by a long distance, utter drivel despite a stellar cast.

Murder on the Orient Express - 0/10

Looking forward to the live stand up with Rich Hall tonight. 

• Like 1

OHAI!!

Nice challenge you got here. Would be a shame if something happened to it :devilish:

• Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, Spot Reduce [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

OHAI!!

Nice challenge you got here. Would be a shame if something happened to it :devilish:

Do your wurst! Oh wait that's a sausage. Do your sausage! No that's not right...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wow out of nowhere I got an email telling me Europe are playing Sydney.

Coincidence or fate?! 

http://www.enmoretheatre.com.au/events/2018/05/22/europe

Tix are super expensive for the venue, guess they must still be popular!

• Haha 1

Week 1 - Day 4 - Saturday

1. No alcohol - :strawberry: going to the football so probs have a beer at the game. 
2. 4 x F45 challenge sessions a week -  :apple: (3)

3. Eat 100% to the F45 meal plans for the first 2 weeks and 80% after that. :strawberry: Burger for dinner before the comedy, OMG it was soooo good!
4. 2 x 6km walks a week ....  :strawberry: (1) 

Rich Hall was awesome, pretty tired today after a late drive home (I live an hour and half from the city) but still made it to F45 class this morning. Tough 1 hour class today. Going back for more tomorrow and Monday to try to keep the pounds off before the final weigh in on Tuesday at 6am. 

Going to see my football team play tonight, the Manager just quit after an 11 game losing streak and we're 2nd bottom on the table so hoping the caretaker coach can gee them up for a win against the league leaders, seems unlikely! 

• Like 1

On 22/3/2018 at 5:46 AM, Endor said:

I really want to go because he has Motocross bikes and I love riding them

I like motorbikes a lot, but I'm hugely scared of riding them, so I never did. Must be a nice feel. Sorry that the pleasure of riding them must come with the pressure to drink. I guess you didn't go in the end?

On 20/3/2018 at 12:05 AM, Endor said:

Only 3.6 to go....if I can get below 83 this week that would be a win.

Yes you can!

• Thanks 1

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

Adventures don't start until you get into the forest.

11 hours ago, zenLara said:

I like motorbikes a lot, but I'm hugely scared of riding them, so I never did. Must be a nice feel. Sorry that the pleasure of riding them must come with the pressure to drink. I guess you didn't go in the end?

Well you should be, they are dangerous. I've crashed a couple, hence why i stopped riding them. In fact I don't know anyone that's got one that hasn't had a crash at some point. Dirt bikes are a bit different though, if you crash off-road it's usually entirely your fault, which I could live with. Less speed involved too. I didn't go in the end, I'm sure there will be another chance. 

11 hours ago, zenLara said:

Yes you can!

Thank you, I needed this today. I'm so close. Going to the gym now and will do a walk later to try to get me over the line. 

• Like 1

Week 1 - Day 7 - Sunday

2. 4 x F45 challenge sessions a week -  [emoji519] (4)

4. 2 x 6km walks a week ....  [emoji519] (2) 

Week 1 Summary

1. No alcohol - :strawberry: 5/7
2. 4 x F45 challenge sessions a week -  [emoji519] (4)

3. Eat 100% to the F45 meal plans for the first 2 weeks and 80% after that. [emoji519] 5/7
4. 2 x 6km walks a week ....  [emoji519] (2) 

I'm planning on taking 3-4 weeks of maintenance and then another 7-8 weeks of cutting before I go on holiday in June. 

• Like 1

Monday week 2 weigh -in. **drumroll**

Weigh-in: 82.8kg (minus 0.8kg) :D 

I'm pretty sure this will secure me the PvP victory but I'll find out tomorrow. I also have the end of gym challenge scan tomorrow so I have one last day to watch my calories and keep control. I was thinking of doing 2 sessions of F45 today but I feel so tired after a storm kept me awake most of the night I think 1 will be enough. 

Couple of things to look forward to this week, 10 year work anniversary lunch tomorrow with my CEO and 2 guys that have been with us from the start (including the one I'm doing the PvP with). I think a full 3 courses with wine is in order! Going to a nice restaurant.  and they have pork ribs. Nom nom.

source.gif

Thursday I'm going to see Ready Player One with @Yuen, loved the (audio) book, should be a good movie. Gold class so potential for noms during the film too :) 

Saturday I'm seeing Lionel Richie at the local stadium, still kind of surreal that he's playing here! Not my favorite artist but he's a good singer live and has some classic easy listening songs so should be fun. Fingers crossed for decent weather. 

• Like 3

At Dawn look to the East

buK25My.gif

A long, hard fought battle is over and I am victorious.

HorribleJitteryAnemoneshrimp-max-1mb.gif

This one came down to the wire, I won out my PvP by 500 grams. All those choices, all those single decisions where the right path was taken, all the small things, the food measured, the sessions I didn't want to attend that I pushed through,  all those final reps in the last few seconds.

Mindset and accountability are everything, thank you NF friends for supporting me along the way. I really appreciate it. 

As well as winning the PvP with my colleague the scan showed my Bodyfat at 19.6%, with a fat loss of 3.4kg. To be under 20% BF is a huge achievement for me. 

Only 85 days ago I was over 16kg heavier than I am today. I'm back into clothes that I have not been able to wear, for ages fitter, faster and leaner than I have been in a long time. Solid hard work, determination and the right support crew. Thanks again guys. 

Now it's time to enjoy the fruits of my labour, Ribs and beer for lunch! 

tumblr_o0dludYLJu1r6w4h8o1_r2_500.gif

• Like 5

Congratulations!  All of that hard work paid off!!!

Sub 20% is a goal of mine but it seems to be always just out of reach, like a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.  

• Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, Spot Reduce [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11