Wait.. is that, what I think it is?!

LOL nope not at all! I went to see Mr Pirate at work last night (took him hot chocolate on his shift) and he just kept starring at my arms.

I said "Why do you keep staring at my arms?"

"No reason"

"No, tell me."

he just shrugs and shakes his head

"Well, tell me! "

"aren't you the one posting pics of yourself doing the gun show on the internet?"

"Well yes. But you see the gun show at home. Maybe its this light. Maybe I should treat your coworkers to the gun show. I bet they would love that"

"oh no....."

Me flexing and kissing the guns "See, they are awesome. Well, at least from this angle. So either they look really weird from behind and im doing someething totally wrong, or the push ups are paying off, my arms are getting smaller and you just can't help but stare at them and all their glory"

Mr Pirate just grins, and says "mmmmmHmmmmmmm!"

hee hee. I now do the gun show at other people's job! I should add that to my performer's resume....

~It's when Pirates count their booty that they become mere thieves.~My Fitness Pal TrackerMy 6 Week Challenge Page- Scout

hee hee. I now do the gun show at other people's job! I should add that to my performer's resume....

Haha...gun show for hire. I'll join you and we can make a show, and become billionaires. It's infallible.

WarriorAmy
{Insert motivational script here}
STR - 4|DEX - 2|STA - 6|CON - 4 |WIS - 6|CHA- 5

I'm of to the mirror in honour of you ladies to check mine - haven't yet....

Since you haven't returned, I'm guessing you've been stuck in front of the mirror for hours checking our your gun show? :P

WarriorAmy

Since you haven't returned, I'm guessing you've been stuck in front of the mirror for hours checking our your gun show? :P

:D Yup, Got stuck there for a while. And then i went to buy a tounge.

I couldn't get the back view to work out for me properly, though - I mostly saw a bunch of underarm flab. But hey, that's an awesome setup for improvement right?

Follow my walk to The Prancing Pony in Bree

22/216km

My picture is the norse goddess Siff, Thor's wife

:D Yup, Got stuck there for a while. And then i went to buy a tounge.

I couldn't get the back view to work out for me properly, though - I mostly saw a bunch of underarm flab. But hey, that's an awesome setup for improvement right?

I have trouble too. I spend a good ten minutes in the bathroom the other night trying to take a photo of my back, and it failed miserably. Maybe I should set up a tape recorder while I'm doing my <limited> pushups. I'm obsessed.

WarriorAmy

thanks everyone!

I was certainly doing the gun show in my booth at the festival this weekend. I wore a tank top under each of my corsets so it was easy to do the gun show.

And being the Info-Mistress (I run the information booth)... oh yeah, some people got directed to their requested location gun-style! LOL it was awesome! :)

And peach- I LOVE those shirts!

~It's when Pirates count their booty that they become mere thieves.~My Fitness Pal TrackerMy 6 Week Challenge Page- Scout

Awesome thread. Reminds me of my 11 yr old the other day.

Walks into room "Dad, you better call the plumber!"

Me "uh, why?"

Him, flexes his little chicken arms "Because these pipes are about to burst!!!"

Hahahha! I love this.

WarriorAmy

Awesome thread. Reminds me of my 11 yr old the other day.

Walks into room "Dad, you better call the plumber!"

Me "uh, why?"

Him, flexes his little chicken arms "Because these pipes are about to burst!!!"

Rider, your child is my new favorite. Forget my nieces and nephews! ;)

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

I'm so proud of my tiny wee arm muscles. My leg muscles aren't bad either (in their tiny wee-ness). If only I could unwrap them from their protective floobery coating!

If I could figure out how to flex point with my calves, no one would be safe from me, hahaha!

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde