The Harry Potter House Cup

Week 1 Results are in and the cells are locked. @Mr_Willes if you had a score to enter, PM me and we'll see if Dumbledore will intervene...

Week 1

HufflePuff: 157

Gryffindor: 137

RavenClaw: 164

Slytherin: 187

Slytherin wins week 1! 

See-Hug-Your-Kids-severus-snape-20850730

Gryffindor pacing themselves at the back, they need to rally their House Champion @Mr_Willes into action!

tumblr_orm0q32CKG1wnqlvto1_500.gif

So far 4 players have caught the Snitch! @JustCallMeAmber, @OldManDawsy, @Mahalak and @WhiteGhost

giphy.gif

Week 2, get your plank on! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

2 hours ago, Endor said:

25bdf678a548105eeec7d2a929295945c702bd95

Gryfinddor are fighting back, 3 max planks! 

Hey!

Even the Gryfinddors who cannot max plank are fighting back...

just way less effectively.  I may have been able to hold my plank slightly longer than illustrated below...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-992-1337018769-12.gif.68a6238a121a250c8774e3e93ac9d12c.gif

But even the weakest of us are fighting back too!

• Like 3

Level 1 NPC Assassin

Strength: 2Dexterity: 0 Stamina: 3 Constitution: 1 Wisdom: 4Charisma: 0

Current Quest  |  Previous Quest Current Stats

Weight Loss Goal: 40 of 116 lbs; 296 to 180

{progress='1e90ff'}34.5{/progress}

hey now

there is some sly hijinx going on.  how in the heck does one get More than a MAX plank?

8a013ccf1c72e18d10ed7304e90e21c9.jpg

I mean we expect this from Slytherin;

but Ravenclaw?!  jeesh.

us little hufflepuffs call fowl.  (and hope to find the room of requirement before the slytherin bullies batter us senseless).

• Like 2

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/116426-im-awake/

the "NEW" normal is good with me! as Life was Never really Normal anyways....

11 hours ago, Eskcanta said:

Even the Gryfinddors who cannot max plank are fighting back...

Every score counts, in fact the newer players are the most important scores ;) 

8 hours ago, TGP said:

us little hufflepuffs call fowl.

Talking about food again, these hungry HufflePuffs! 

8 hours ago, Hazard said:

Score is capped in the team total cell.  

mischief+managed.gif

Yep, Dawsy's wizardly ways cap the score before it gets totalled so you can go for more and record it but only 120 counts

8 hours ago, TGP said:

Please lend me an invisibility cloak.

anigif_enhanced-19023-1406052926-13.gif

heh heh, I love that you thought Slytherin was cheating, we'd never get caught doing that! ;) 

052b233498090354e3fb211e22cc9f9a618b3a0b

• Haha 5

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

I would like to register a formal complaint.  Time spent planking is not a very useful activity and not really befitting a school as prestigious as Hogwarts.  The four founders would be rolling in their catacombs  if they knew the good name of Hogwarts was being besmirched by activities so common and, dare I say, mugglish as planking!  This is clearly something that would be much more appropriate at some other school

Spoiler

Image result for max planck institute

I hereby submit a petition to have this event thrown out with no points being counted towards the House Cup challenge

*if things turn around and Slytherin end up winning this event, I withdraw my petition ;) 

• Haha 9
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

29 minutes ago, WhiteGhost said:

I would like to register a formal complaint.  Time spent planking is not a very useful activity and not really befitting a school as prestigious as Hogwarts.  The four founders would be rolling in their catacombs  if they knew the good name of Hogwarts was being besmirched by activities so common and, dare I say, mugglish as planking!  This is clearly something that would be much more appropriate at some other school

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for max planck institute

I hereby submit a petition to have this event thrown out with no points being counted towards the House Cup challenge

*if things turn around and Slytherin end up winning this event, I withdraw my petition ;) 

20 points from Slytherin for snivelin'.

+20 points for the hidden contents.

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)

I managed to add 10 seconds to my max plank today, after waiting for various semi-sorenesses to fade.  @Mahalak you are the closest to my capability in Hufflepuff... I am after your time!  (which may well come to naught... but I'ma try!)

• Like 4

Level 1 NPC Assassin

3 hours ago, Eskcanta said:

I managed to add 10 seconds to my max plank today, after waiting for various semi-sorenesses to fade.  @Mahalak you are the closest to my capability in Hufflepuff... I am after your time!  (which may well come to naught... but I'ma try!)

We've still got four days! I got mine up to 70 seconds yesterday but I'm still holding out until Sunday because I think I can (maybe) do better than that. I'm trying to add 5 seconds/day. 

• Like 5

“Then something Tookish woke up inside of him, and he wished to go and see the great mountains, and hear the pine-trees and the waterfalls, and explore the caves, and wear a sword instead of a walking-stick."

-J. R. R. Tolkien

2022 Challenges: Push, Core, SimplePooh, Timebox, NaNoWriMo

2023 Challenges: 20SOC, Travel, Battery, Song n'Dance

4 minutes ago, Gemma said:

We've still got four days! I got mine up to 70 seconds yesterday but I'm still holding out until Sunday because I think I can (maybe) do better than that. I'm trying to add 5 seconds/day. 

... Okay, Gemma... I'm after you too... lets see if that helps add to your efforts, good luck and good work!

• Like 2

Level 1 NPC Assassin

13 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

The four founders would be rolling in their catacombs  if they knew the good name of Hogwarts was being besmirched by activities so common and, dare I say, mugglish as planking! 

Would it be more appropriate to call it broom sticking then?

• Haha 4

"You're going to be amazing." 

Fantasy Football league 2019

The Grumble Battle Log

Spoiler

Books: 

Shows: 

Games: God of War, Kingdom Hearts 3, Destiny 2

Level 15  Wookie Warrior

The reactions on this page just fill my heart with joy! That's why I like it here so much!!! Thanx WG, even though you are a big whining fanny!

Much love to you all! And if anyone is up for it, I challenge everyone to a max plank duel... Off the record of course just for the bragging rights...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

... a little odd in the head ...

1 hour ago, Mr_Willes said:

The reactions on this page just fill my heart with joy! That's why I like it here so much!!! Thanx WG, even though you are a big whining fanny!

Much love to you all! And if anyone is up for it, I challenge everyone to a max plank duel... Off the record of course just for the bragging rights...

Haha!

So there was a claim that mischief has been managed... anyone besides MW got the Menace managed?  :afro:

Level 1 NPC Assassin

2 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

I see an old signature on your battle log mentioning a 7:02 plank.  I'd need a 2x multiplier to keep up :)

• Haha 2

Very old battle log
Previous Challenges: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Previous Mini Challenges: 2, 1

Assassin: Extremely competitive, tends to bust out bodyweight exercises when faced with waiting in hiding, and loves a good team vs team faceoff.  - Alexandrite

4 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

You're on! Max plank by Midnight on Monday morning then?

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)