Gaining Bonus Motivation Through A First Challenge

I've been with NF for over a yr now and finally after implementing and trying I found my groove and what 100% works for me (after a lot of trial and error). That's when I decided it was finally time to try out a 4 weeks challenge to add to my motivation level and have even more accountability.

1. Main goal, lose 5 lbs or at least continue to see signs of toning and shrinkage in my body appearance in this 4 weeks
    1. Make it a consistent goal to utilize mymacro+ to keep track of my macros plans each day (aka sticking to my macro diet that is working for me)
    2. Do yoga every day (this has really helped with keeping my lower back stretched out and pain free)
    3. Rotate between body weight workout and interval training w/basketball (or quick HIIT training on really cold days) - 4 day workout plan with 2 rest days
    4. Make it a natural thing to weigh myself on Mondays
  2. Spend more time as a family
    1. Stick to a schedule of a morning routine at 4:20-5am and working between 5-9am on work days.
    2. Make it a point to stop working at 9am
  3. Finally get through all REI training to start being able to do REI wholesaling with my business partner
    1. Finish REI websites
    2. Finish watching the REI marketing training
    3. Finish watching the BNB training
  • Like 1

Hi! It makes a lot of sense to take what you've learned about what works for you in the last year and take it to the next level. 

How are you doing with your challenge so far? And is there anything that we can do to help you in your efforts?

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

On 3/22/2018 at 10:23 AM, Hazard said:

How are your quests coming along?

Pretty good. I haven't been doing yoga every day but with living on a homestead it tends to get busy, but I've been making it a point to do it every 2 days or so to keep my back stretched out.

On 3/30/2018 at 12:05 AM, ShadowLion said:

Hi! It makes a lot of sense to take what you've learned about what works for you in the last year and take it to the next level. 

How are you doing with your challenge so far? And is there anything that we can do to help you in your efforts?

It is going good.

Along the lines of better health/shape I find that I still don't always track my food etc. I just forget. I've also been working on trying to figured out how to stay motivated in working out  on workout days. I start good and then I get board with the routine lol. I do it from home till I have funds to have a gym membership.

If you have any tips in those two areas or any tips in general love to hear them :).