• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

zeroh13

Juice Bar

This is the Juice Bar, where Rebels come to hang out, talk, ask for and offer advice, support, and encouragement!  Talk about your goals, what brings you to the Rebel Guild (or what brings you back), what other guilds you've participated with or are considering joining, and what you love about NF!

If this is your first challenge here at NF, please make your way to the Level 1 / First Time Challengers subforum. 

MM856.gif

1) Introduce yourself!

2) Tell us something you like about yourself!

• Like 3

Hi!!!! I’m Butternut! I have a Mr. Butternut (Husband of 9 years), String Bean (my 13 yr. old son), Little Squash (my soon to be 8 yr old daughter), and my 2 dogs (Emmit and Frazy).  I love workouts that uses all muscles in your body, cycling (mountain and road) and sleep is my love language.

2) Something that I’ve always had was being in a good mood and spreading positivity. You can either take energy from people or give them energy.

havent you ever encountered that person that after you you got done talking to them you felt drained?

and 

have you ever met that person that after you talked to them you had energy and just felt good?

I strive to be that person that gives energy, not take. 

• Like 5

tumblr_nipxd9yaBh1tfbtrwo1_400.gif

Hi all

My name is Bean Sidhe, and I am a mom to 2 kids that are both becoming active in things (who knew) and I go to college online to get my BS and I work part time. I am currently working on getting my life together> I spent years making sure everything was together for everyone else, but I forgot to take care of me, and suddenly, I am overweight, my house is a mess and all the systems that worked when I was a mostly stay at home mom, or runner of the house, don't work now that I am not. So I am currently working on rewriting the script so that its not all on me.

Something about me... How about.. I have started to develop this slighly unhelpful Stardew valley problem..

tumblr_om03oeBs6v1und43no1_500.gif

• Like 4

GUESS WHO'S BACK

(Hopefully some of you will recognise me. I've been gone for about 5~9 months now, but am ready to be part of this amazing community again!)

Image result for hi gif

1) Hey ya'll, my name's Lotzo, and I've been hanging around these forums for a good while now, but have been on my gap year travelling and doing mission work for the past while. I'm 19 years old, with aspirations to go study Philosophy and go into media production. I unfortunately put on weight over the last year, so am now ~200lbs, but I want to become strong and capable. I'm a massive nerd (even have a snapback with the word NERD on it to prove it), fascinated with video games, epic fantasy, podcasts, media, board games, physics, the lot. :P

I'm a queer Korean-English female Christian who had dreams of joining SAS or MI5 whilst reveling in the obscure facts that my brain sometimes throws out.

2) I love how much I've grown over the past year, I love the shape of my face and the features on it, I love my skills and the creativity that God has given me.

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, IAmInfinite said:

GUESS WHO'S BACK

(Hopefully some of you will recognise me. I've been gone for about 5~9 months now, but am ready to be part of this amazing community again!)

WELCOME BACK!!!!!

411?cb=20130826075517

• Like 2

Beets...

Question.

I'm looking to be grain free but want a good post workout carb.  

Would Beets be good for that?

(I love roasted, boiled, cut up, any kind of beet)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Butternut said:

I'm looking to be grain free but want a good post workout carb.  

Would Beets be good for that?

The leaves, not so much; but they give you fiber if you want fiber.   The root, yes.  Beetroot is basically a ball of sugar-water.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Bean Sidhe said:

WELCOME BACK.  How was the trip. I will go follow your challenge in a minute. Just wanted to  say glad to see you.

Heya! :D The trip was amazing but long and filled with so many cool people that I met along the way (which always do make those adventures so much more interesting)

• Like 3

Hi! I'm Shoobie. Been gone from NF for 5 years or so, but I am back!! Back in the day, I was part of the adventurers guild (when it wasn't about going outside so much -- I'm a night owl, what can I say?)

I'm Brazilian, I live in Rio de Janeiro, I just turned 37, no kids. I'm a High School teacher and private tutor. I went to college twice and have a degree in Biology and a minor in Physics. I also teach English as a second language. I am also part owner of an adult online radio station as a hobby. Love playing some rock and roll!

I have 2 cats, Pinga and Samba. They are 7 and a half yo. They are adorkable!

I'm a HUGE Packers fan and unlike most brazilians, I am not a huge fan of soccer!

I think that's it! Nice to meet you!

• Like 5

tumblr_o4eog7c0IF1v0t5cvo1_500.gif

tumblr_o4eog7c0IF1v0t5cvo3_500.gif

1. Hello! I'm Wobbegong, your absentee Guild Leader. I got hired by JET to fulfill my long-held dream of teaching English in Japan earlier this month, so my life is currently a craze of last-minute preparation and distress as I prepare to move in early April. For that reason, I am not doing a challenge this round, but I will do my best to check in here, and if you need me please feel free to PM me. I will get an email notification and get back to you within 24 hours. 

2. I like how willing I am to experience new things and learn and sometimes fail. I'm looking forward to using those skills a lot in the upcoming year. 

• Like 6

Hi there! I'm Mahalak, which in Hebrew means "to stride purposefully." I've been in NF for about a year, and have really loved the connections it has allowed me - an introvert - to make.

I'm a husband, father of 2 20-somethings (a daughter and son), a pastor, spiritual director, and community leader for the homeless. While I am new to recognizing I have a body (I'm a "9" on the Enneagram, for those who follow such things), I have enjoyed learning about it by walking (in 4 years, I've walked about 1/4 of the world, and am currently on the NF walk to Mordor), and am a happy newbie with weights.

What do I like about myself? I am a calming presence in so many ways, but I can also be an energizing one.

giphy.gif

• Like 5

Hi, I'm Iceburner.

Started here in the NF Rebellion about 3 years ago if you can believe my BattleLog. Were active for 6 challenges, then had a long break and respawned about 6 weeks ago. I joined this guild last challenge and will continue here with my new challenge as well.

Good to see some familiar faces... err... avatars already and looking forward to another awesome 4 weeks. :)B)

Ah, yes, some private information. I'm from Germany, am 40 years old, married and my main hobbies are gaming and Wing Tsun.

Ok, let's go!

Wait, not yet! First I have to write something that I like about myself. Ok, apart from my amazing looks and that I am filthy rich it's probably my modesty and honesty...

...no?

...ok, it's my sense of humor. I like my sense of humor!

alrightyThen.gif.8ac4cf296b81d0729a8578d11191334d.gif

• Like 2

On 3/17/2018 at 5:24 PM, IAmInfinite said:

Heya! :D The trip was amazing but long and filled with so many cool people that I met along the way (which always do make those adventures so much more interesting)

Glad to hear it, And I am glad you had a good time.

On 3/17/2018 at 11:33 PM, shoobie said:

Hi! I'm Shoobie. Been gone from NF for 5 years or so, but I am back!! Back in the day, I was part of the adventurers guild (when it wasn't about going outside so much -- I'm a night owl, what can I say?)

I'm Brazilian, I live in Rio de Janeiro, I just turned 37, no kids. I'm a High School teacher and private tutor. I went to college twice and have a degree in Biology and a minor in Physics. I also teach English as a second language. I am also part owner of an adult online radio station as a hobby. Love playing some rock and roll!

I have 2 cats, Pinga and Samba. They are 7 and a half yo. They are adorkable!

I'm a HUGE Packers fan and unlike most brazilians, I am not a huge fan of soccer!

I think that's it! Nice to meet you!

Hi Shoobie, Welcome. Looking forward to seeing you around and Go Pack Go.

10 hours ago, Butternut said:

I love you even more now ^_^

I  am surrounded by Cheeseheads. I am happy

I posted the thread and then never even bothered to introduce myself. Oops. :P

Hi! I'm Zeroh, one of the guild leaders for the rebels. If you need to summon me, a PM or mention goes right to my email.

As for a little background, I'm a gamer who was raised by gamers who met through a gaming club. I used to do a lot of role-playing, but now I mostly play video games. 

Something I like about myself... I like my creativity. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, zeroh13 said:

I posted the thread and then never even bothered to introduce myself. Oops. :P

I think this is a requirement for the guild leaders. You were waiting for us to start.

• Haha 1

Hi all,

I'm Schaengel from Germany and I'm ob NF for 2 1/2 years . I started with the Assassins but after a break and a respawn I ended with the rebels for now:).

I'm 28 living in Berlin and use my freetime for training (Quidditch!!) concerts and cinema time.

My good Quality is that I'm very self-consious and don't make my decisions based on feelings alone. Also I'm a Steelers Fan (just saying that Gehäuse it seams to be important around here ;) )

• Like 3

I'll have to come back and actually READ the thread - but I'm BACK! Sorry I dropped off at the end of last Challenge. For those that DON'T know me, I'm a traveling IT Consultant and sometimes my schedule can unexpectedly go wonky and I disappear. I live in Atlanta and travel through the world's busiest airport regularly enough that some of the TSA folks remember me and ask where I'm off to this week LOL.

Since I'm ALREADY scheduled to travel almost every week this challenge, the following GIF is most appropriate...
giphy.gif

Something about me....hmmmm.... I'm an introvert that took a job that FORCES me to get up in front of people - and I'm now SO comfortable with that on the Briggs-Meyer I'm now BORDERLINE I\E to go with the NTJ LOL.

I'm also working with hubby to unload a couple of houses (his parents' house and ours) in Atlanta so we can move to Chattanooga. Fingers firmly crossed it's this year. He's also started a bit of a side business that I'm doing my best to help him with. In case I wasn't busy enough LOL. 

• Like 4