Fight fury with fury

So I first got here back in 2015 with some powerlifting goals in mind. I haven't been able to squat or deadlift for 2 years due to two degenerating lumbar discs and vertebrae. Also within 3 months I went through heart surgery and tore half of my right frontal deltoid off of the bone so things are pretty good so to say :lol: Feeling weak as hell benching 60kg after repping 160kg just a few months prior.

Now I'm just focusing on rehabbing my shoulder and dieting and my first goal is to get back to a 170kg bench while weighing below 100kg in November. After that I'll focus on improving my bench for next year's WPC world championships. 

• Like 1

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of girly men.

OUCH! I am so glad that you haven't given up on your goal! How has the recovery been going so far?

Nah I'll keep going as long as possible. My younger brother is already a disability pensioner because and addicted to painkillers due to the same back condition so I ain't going down that road. It's only been a bit over a month since the accident and I can train relatively comfortably, but I'm still only benching around 60 and overhead pressing around 35. Time will tell how this goes. 

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of girly men.