A Fire Dragon steps out of the shadows

Born in the year of the fire dragon and now approaching the answer to the universe, she has joined the alliance. After years of watching and tracking the rebel alliance, she has decided to make an appearance and join the battle to work towards bettering herself like many of her new comrades. She is making ready the kitchen war camp and special armor to withstand the evil posted near every till at the supermarkets. The training will be fierce the adventure will be Epic, and it will be worth it.

Hello everyone,

I am Vonayen and I am happy to have stumbled into this place and discovered the alliance.

Here is my Quest and Battle Plans

Main Quest – Obtain optimum health by removing 25 lbs of excess cargo from my frame within one year from now

Side Quest 1- I will participate in the remaining 4 week challenges – many fun quests and missions I will post here

Side Quest 2 – I will be available as an accountability buddy for a fellow member---Yea a fire dragon can be a great motivator. 

Battle Plan: Transform nutrition little by little. Rehab myself from sugar addiction. I will add more lifting of heavy things into my plans and also work to be more consistent with both nutrition and fitness.

• Like 4

Lo these many moons ago, I had a fire dragon as a boon companion before time and tides drifted us apart. I love your goals, realistic and also challenging. I, too, suffer from the sugar monkey and have been working to get it off my back. If you'd like to buddy up on accountability, count me in. I'm a metal dog. We're known for our loyalty and follow-through. Is there anything particularly challenging for you right now that you're wanting support for?

Challenges: 123

6 hours ago, Chant said:

Lo these many moons ago, I had a fire dragon as a boon companion before time and tides drifted us apart. I love your goals, realistic and also challenging. I, too, suffer from the sugar monkey and have been working to get it off my back. If you'd like to buddy up on accountability, count me in. I'm a metal dog. We're known for our loyalty and follow-through. Is there anything particularly challenging for you right now that you're wanting support for?

Yea!!! Let's do it :). I have a pair of gloves...nothing special about them at all, just leather gloves that you may see anyone have on their hands when they are out and about... Only these gloves have secret powers.... when I ware them they ward off evil sugar and tempting treats... I have literally not bought a candy bar once when I have had them on....before I got them I was literally buying an entire bag of caramel singles and eating them all in the car before I got home and dumping the candy bag so no one knew what I had done....Best piece of armor I have ever convinced myself of owning. So far I am 10 days with no milk chocolate (that is a huge win for me) .... I am allowing 85% dark organic to ease my addiction... but none of the killer candy....little demons are everywhere. 

I got your back, metal dogs are also incredibly tough, and I am guessing you already know how fierce fire dragons can be when there is something in their way so we should make a good team:). I look  forward to your story as well.  

• Like 1

That is super creative! And it's wonderful that it's working for you. I have a necklace I love that's a little silver dragon sitting on a crystal ball. I wear him whenever I have to face difficult challenges at work, a pocket dragon ally that boosts luck and courage.

Dark chocolate is great for taming the worst cravings. It's a good idea to give yourself alternatives beyond fruit, especially in the early stages like this. I've done the same, and so far it's working very well. Hopefully, it will be the same for you. I'm rooting for you!

• Like 1

Challenges: 123

I love your spirit!! You're well on your way already with a mindset like that!

I see you have designated yourself a Ranger - I'm so glad you'll be training in my guild!  :D 

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 53

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers