Norgaard: Room for improvement

Norgaard

This will be updated throughout the days, and will look back at this later.

but here is the first draft!

So in the last challenge I worked on reading everyday, however I found out that I had a good habit of reading in the train, I have 2x 45 minute in the train 5 times pr week, and im reading in most of those breaks (when I dont do this challengetext ;)) so I will try to see if I an maintain that without it being part of the next challenge.

1. I won't miss you when you're gone

keyword: Minimalism

Object: To own 1 less thing for every day of the challenges.

Rules: For every day get rid of one thing, (28 total for the duration of the challenge), if I for some reason dont chose a thing, ill get rid of 3 the following day (so 1penalty item) If I buy new things I will have to get rid of the same amounts of stuff, so 1 pair of jeans in, an additional item out. Ill post here either by words of pictures what I get rid of :).

Rules 2: I dont count hygiene items like toilet paper and so forth, the same with food items that I need to maintain a daily living.

2. Get your hands dirty

keyword: Movement & Balance

Object: To have my hands buried in the dirt it being actually dirt or just a dirty floor every day.

Rules: Every contact counts, this can include crawling, locomotion, handstand, headstands, grounding or yoga, anything goes. 

Rules 2: Variety is key, get those hands dirty! what is an assassin covered in dark, if your hands are white!

3. How to juggle life

keyword: Juggling, Balancing, Manipulation and Contact Juggling.

Object: Spend one turn on the hourglass at least 5 days a week, doing one of the things in the keyword

Rules: Anything that can be used should preferable be used: Juggling balls, flair bottle, sticks, Crystal bowl.
The duration of the hourglass is 20 minutes.

Rules 2: Video update once pr week.

4. On the shoulders of giants.

keyword: Shoulder flexibility and mobility 

Object: Focus on mobility and flexability of the shoulder joint, both directly movement of the shoulder, but also strengthening of the back and relaxing of the chest.

Rules: Use whatever you have of equipment to help. Hanging from a bar, foam roller, lacrosse ball, sticks and weights. Just get those shoulders working!.

Rules 2: Pictures will be uploaded every week, with baseline pictures this sunday. Eagle pose will be one of the measurements.

• Like 5

Be like water my friend

ooooooooh I like the sound of it all, what more can there possibly come ^_^

Excited for this!

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

Yess, all the fun things! I look forward to seeing how your minimalism month goes. :D 

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

53 minutes ago, lucky fire dragon said:

ooooooooh I like the sound of it all, what more can there possibly come ^_^

Excited for this!

Maybe not that much it’s been revised a few times but I might add a few things  as pointers!

30 minutes ago, raptron said:

Yess, all the fun things! I look forward to seeing how your minimalism month goes. :D 

Hopefully it goes amazing!

• Like 1

Be like water my friend

14 hours ago, tei_ said:

Curious what you’re doing with the items you get rid of? Do you have a good thrift store near you to donate to? 

I thought I wrote that might have been in the first draft :).

ill collecting them in a bag and then ones or week or so I go to a thrift shop. I guess we have like 5-6 in the area, or some

stuff I might sell

• Like 1

Be like water my friend

On 17.3.2018 at 7:20 PM, Norgaard said:

Im feeling ready for the challenge!

Yay! Best feeling :)

You'll rock it!

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

So day 1:

1. I won't miss you when im gone - I got rid of a lego mini figure that I bought as an extra some months ago and Haven't really got to good use so sold it instead.

2. Get your hands dirty - A bit slow day when it goes to dirty hands, Ive done a few handstands today, but not much more than that. Had Uni to very late!

3. How to juggle life - Juggling is the next thing on the list, today its 3 ball cascade practice, before bed :) 1/5 done!

4. On the shoulders of giants. - Shot a video for the upcomming pvp with @@mu , and did some ekstra sets for my shoulder work, and a bit of hanging :)

Further more I donated 800ml of plasma cells = fast weight loss ;)

• Like 1

Be like water my friend

Thorough measurements! And effective first day!

I also prepared a first move for the parallettes pvp - ha ha suspense!

And waiting for your shoulder pvp idea :D

Challenges #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 (current)

Battle log The Assassin's Path (current)

Woot: first 1mn free HS | first press to HS

can I still join on the shoulder PvP?

Awesome start again :) You're on a roll these challenges, hey, that's great

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lucky fire dragon said:

can I still join on the shoulder PvP?

Awesome start again :) You're on a roll these challenges, hey, that's great

yes you can join! I post today, and @@mu post tomorrow, and then you join in after her? just comment on the topic :)

• Like 1

Be like water my friend

1. I won't miss you when you're gone

So today I got two card holders that I ordered online, which means that today I had to say goodbye to 3 items.
I chose 3 dvds (music dvds) that I kept for the past few years because I couldn't get myself to say goodbye to it, but I haven't watch/heard them since.

2. Get your hands dirty

played a little around with some handstands again today, tomorrow Ill do some more crawling :)

3. How to juggle life

done my second juggling session this week, today wiith balls and with scarfs. Still not going to good, but hopefully soon.

4. On the shoulders of giants.

did @mu's stretch today and my new one, just need to upload it, and then I used some time in the train to stretch my shoulders :)

• Like 2

Be like water my friend

7 hours ago, Norgaard said:

yes you can join! I post today, and @@mu post tomorrow, and then you join in after her? just comment on the topic :)

Question: Do people have to wait to be stretch leader before posting?  can they not immediately post their video of the day?

Challenges #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 (current)

Battle log The Assassin's Path (current)

Woot: first 1mn free HS | first press to HS

3 hours ago, @mu said:

Question: Do people have to wait to be stretch leader before posting?  can they not immediately post their video of the day?

Good point. I think it’s because I first thought of people in line doing the stretch and only posting the new, but yours make sense! You’re in @lucky fire dragon

• Like 1

Be like water my friend

10 hours ago, Norgaard said:

8 minutes ago, Norgaard said:

Good point. I think it’s because I first thought of people in line doing the stretch and only posting the new, but yours make sense! You’re in @lucky fire dragon

YAY :)

will get onto it later today *excited*

• Like 1

So was very busy yesterday so haven't posted here ill do that now :)

1. I won't miss you when you're gone

Yesterdays item was a starwars micromachines that have been hovering space in a drawer for to long.

1. lego minifig bg

2. +2 3 dvds

3. Star wars micromachines

2. Get your hands dirty

Teached yoga yesterday, and played around a bit after, lots of lovely contact to the ground!

3. How to juggle life

No juggle yesterday so still 2/5

4. On the shoulders of giants.

stretched my shoulder a bit, today I have to do the two latest stretches in our shoulder challenge! looking forward to that :D

Be like water my friend