Ba'sini'on is back on the job

Hi there! 

I haven't been back on NF in a while. Mainly because I didn't think I needed the support on here to lose weight anymore. But boy was I wrong! I actually lost more weight being on here than I ever have by myself. So how have things been?

Well I lost a lot of weight after my baby girl was born. But being a new mother proved to be a lot harder than I was expecting. Add that to being only married one year haha, and figuring out what being a wife meant. So all in all, my hormones had been bad before and after giving birth they ended up being worse and my weight shot up. I've lost a bit but I'm still close to what I USED to weight before I started trying to lose weight! I'm not happy about it.

But time to get back in the saddle right? Hormones are balanced, and the little one is two years old now.

Biggest struggle will be diet because we're currently becoming debt free so our grocery budget is below $100 for two weeks. Also we love ice cream yuk yuk, not helping! 

The other struggle is being motivated to workout again. I used to be able to do 210 burpees just for fun! And now I can barely get to 20 :( I just don't feel like putting in the effort anymore. It's a huge mental struggle for me to get started in working out, I don't know why. I used to love working out...

My goals are to drop 100 pounds and muscle up my physique. I really want to be athletic! And time is of the essence because next year my birth control is over and hubbie and I agreed to try again for another little one. I really want to be a lower weight for a healthier pregnancy this time around. 

Can't wait to get started!