• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RevQu

RevQu crawling out of the ashes

On 2018-04-12 at 7:35 AM, Bean Sidhe said:

Sometimes the goals just don't work out, but it sounds like you are still making progress which is a huge first step.

That is very awesome that you have avoided the sugar and now cutting out grain. I am so happy to hear things are going well. I know with all the challenges you have, you are making amazing progress. Are you feeling any difference between they way you ate before to the way your eating now?

I actually do feel better.  I am much less tired, don't have the same kind of blood sugar swings, and my skin is clearing up (I've been suffering from breakouts I am far too old to tolerate lol).

I don't 'see' any weight loss, and have no objective data as I don't have a scale and can't find my measuring tape, lol.  This is my monthly week of being bloated/puffy though, so perhaps I'll see a difference once that's over.

im pleased with how I feel minus sugar and grains, and don't find I really get cravings unless I don't eat something quickly when I'm hungry.  Eating something healthy makes it go away asap.

planning ahead to make sure I have something suitable to eat if I'm not going to be home has been a learning curve but it's gone all right.

I do need to get myself on track and start moving more as I had planned for this challenge but didn't quite hit my target.  I have high hopes that my new and improved diet + hitting my exercise targets could get me where I want to be by summer.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2018 at 1:42 PM, RevQu said:

I actually do feel better.  I am much less tired, don't have the same kind of blood sugar swings, and my skin is clearing up (I've been suffering from breakouts I am far too old to tolerate lol).

I don't 'see' any weight loss, and have no objective data as I don't have a scale and can't find my measuring tape, lol.  This is my monthly week of being bloated/puffy though, so perhaps I'll see a difference once that's over.

im pleased with how I feel minus sugar and grains, and don't find I really get cravings unless I don't eat something quickly when I'm hungry.  Eating something healthy makes it go away asap.

planning ahead to make sure I have something suitable to eat if I'm not going to be home has been a learning curve but it's gone all right.

I do need to get myself on track and start moving more as I had planned for this challenge but didn't quite hit my target.  I have high hopes that my new and improved diet + hitting my exercise targets could get me where I want to be by summer.

Rev

I am so glad you are feeling better and the blood sugar swings have stopped. I know those were scary. And feeling better is half the battle because once you feel better, it becomes easier to maintain the progress.

The moving will come once you start to feel better and have energy, which it sounds like is happening. Especially once the weather warms up and you can get outside and play with the kids. I think Mother Nature has a few of us held up by the weather.

I am so glad things are going well and I hope they continue to improve.

On 2018-04-16 at 7:24 AM, Bean Sidhe said:

Rev

I am so glad you are feeling better and the blood sugar swings have stopped. I know those were scary. And feeling better is half the battle because once you feel better, it becomes easier to maintain the progress.

The moving will come once you start to feel better and have energy, which it sounds like is happening. Especially once the weather warms up and you can get outside and play with the kids. I think Mother Nature has a few of us held up by the weather.

I am so glad things are going well and I hope they continue to improve.

Thank you!

• Like 1