• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

zeroh13

Zeroh Searches for Spring

WANTED

Name: Spring. 

Known attributes: Generally pleasant temperance, but will turn hostile without warning; fond of flowers and rain showers.

Known accomplice(s): An egg laying bunny rabbit, suspected kleptomaniac and/or hoarder.

Known weapons: Lightning; tornadoes; allergy inducing pollen.

CAUTION: Do not approach. Report any sightings immediately to the Mother Nature Recovery Squad.

PLACEHOLDER

I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm here. And I'll edit this once (if) I figure something out.

• Like 7

There's been a lot of talk about intuitive eating going around.  I've placed a hold on the book at the library, but someone else already had a hold on the book. So I need to wait my turn. Hopefully, I'll have it before the challenge starts. Maybe it'll give me some ideas.

There's going to be a lot of adjustment with my new job starting. So I really need to keep it simple. And with four or less goals. And I need to reconnect with the Guidance theme.

• Like 5

Love that intro!!

Intuitive eating sounds interesting. I hope it helps you!

Good luck with that new job. I missed out on everything last challenge, I'm sorry.

Maybe it's an idea to focus on creating/continuing your most important 3 habits?
That's what I'm doing.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jonfirestar said:

bffb5020-dbe2-0133-e1b8-0e82a5619f43.jpg

I checked the weather this morning. I should not have check the weather this morning. Current forecast for the "First" Day of "Spring" is 3 to 5 inches of snow.

11 hours ago, Siferiax said:

Maybe it's an idea to focus on creating/continuing your most important 3 habits?
That's what I'm doing.

I think my main focus needs to be on eating. Which has so many habits that feed into it. And there are a lot of other things I want to work on too. And I want to include tarot, because of course I want to play with my new deck (which I love, and it seems to fit me). 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, zeroh13 said:

I checked the weather this morning. I should not have check the weather this morning. Current forecast for the "First" Day of "Spring" is 3 to 5 inches of snow.

Brrr... It was white outside this morning here. While actually we had warmer temperatures and then the weather was like NOPE not done with winter yet...

22 hours ago, zeroh13 said:

I think my main focus needs to be on eating. Which has so many habits that feed into it. And there are a lot of other things I want to work on too. And I want to include tarot, because of course I want to play with my new deck (which I love, and it seems to fit me). 

So many things to do D:

Can you pick a few habits related to eating? Or are they all connected to each other?

Also maybe playing with your deck isn't a goal, but something you just do when you have some spare time ;) 

• Like 2

Following, Although I agree the weather is a thing and its annoying. Can someone tell Mother Nature to go home, shes drunk and try another season?

Good luck with the new job. I think letting things be simple this time around while you adjust to the new routine is not a bad idea.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bean Sidhe said:

Can someone tell Mother Nature to go home, shes drunk and try another season?

I tried. Didn't work so far. I'm tired of ice scraping.

• Like 2

Aussie here, I'd be happy to trade a bit of your snow for a bit of our heat, half the country's on fire at the moment!

Best of luck with your new job, I know adjusting to that is a full-time job in itself!

• Like 3

It actually felt like spring today, sunny with a high of 72F (22C). And snow is still forecast for Tuesday/Wednesday...

The challenge starts tomorrow, and I still don't have goals picked out. >_< But I did get the Intuitive Eating book from the library. I'm not sure how long it will take to read, but maybe that can be a goal.

• Like 2

It actually felt like spring today, sunny with a high of 72F (22C). And snow is still forecast for Tuesday/Wednesday...

The challenge starts tomorrow, and I still don't have goals picked out. >_
Sounds like better weather. Hopefully the forecast is off...

Sounds like reading the book (or maybe x number of pages each day) is a good goal.
Good luck!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Like 2

8 hours ago, zeroh13 said:

The challenge starts tomorrow, and I still don't have goals picked out. >_< But I did get the Intuitive Eating book from the library. I'm not sure how long it will take to read, but maybe that can be a goal.

I think getting the book read with everything else you have going on is a great goal.

Hopefully the snow won't be too bad on Tuesday.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, zeroh13 said:

It actually felt like spring today, sunny with a high of 72F (22C).

Ughhhh it's was like -7C this morning, spring in Canada is BROKEN.

• Like 2

On 3/16/2018 at 3:41 PM, zeroh13 said:

sdakjlgalgjkljakldgs

LavishFluffyHapuka-size_restricted.gif

NATURE PLS

THIS IS NOT HOW THIS WORKS

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, shaar said:

NATURE PLS

THIS IS NOT HOW THIS WORKS

Actually, that sounds exactly like spring weather. Unpredictable and wild swings from one extreme to another... it's Mother Nature's PMS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, scalyfreak said:

Actually, that sounds exactly like spring weather. Unpredictable and wild swings from one extreme to another... it's Mother Nature's PMS.

I've joked a few times that Mother Nature is going through menopause.

Today has also felt like spring. And now we have a Winter Storm Watch for Tuesday/Wednesday. 

• Like 2

On 3/16/2018 at 4:41 PM, zeroh13 said:

It's been so hot here that I kinda want some snow... Wishful thinking tho... never snows in Brazil... Our winter is between 65 - 80F. Real feel today was about 120F :( 

Anyways... *following*

• Like 2

Hey boo! look at me, getting around, doing the forum things! Here for you. I'm a big fan of simplicity, and with new job comes unforeseen routine (suspicious side eye... but hopeful ;)

On 3/18/2018 at 10:50 PM, zeroh13 said:

How did that go down? So far, we've gotten no snowflakes out of probably 1 - 24" -_- I am so done with this weather...

qUPYvI5.png

• Like 4

On 16/03/2018 at 12:16 AM, zeroh13 said:

I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm here.

I often feel like this!

This whole intuitive eating thing sounds really interesting - will be interested to hear your take on it.

• Like 2

On 3/16/2018 at 3:41 PM, zeroh13 said:

Current forecast for the "First" Day of "Spring" is 3 to 5 inches of snow.

we clocked in at 13. Got my day's workout shoveling it. It was pretty. It was epic. At least today it was sunny.

• Like 2

We got around 6 to 7 inches of snow. 

Here's Wednesday:

qtaQtXf.jpg

And the morning after:

GxUJ5be.jpg

Honestly, it wasn't too bad. Aside from the whole being spring so why the hell is it snowing.

I've been busy with work. There's a few supervisors I've been getting along well with. And one or two problem supervisors. And it's been interesting.

I've fixed up a spreadsheet for this challenge. I just have to look over it again. 

• Like 4