Woot! Down below 200!

I figured I'ld post a woot on this, since it's been my goal as long as I can remember (well, not back in high school when I was naturally thin, but at least for a lot of my adult life).  I got below 200 on the scale!  Woot!  199.4.  "Below 200" was my goal last time I seriously tried to lose weight in 2014, but I made it to 208 and started slacking.  I went back up to 245 where I stayed the last couple of years.  It seems to be a fairly stable weight for me, assuming I'm just eating without paying attention.  Replacing some of my meals with lower calorie alternatives, and most recently calorie counting with My Fitness Pal, have both paid off, and I can start my new era of "below 200".  I'm still deciding on an end goal.  My wife says I can stop losing weight now, but I think I'll aim to stabilize at a healthy weight for my height by BMI, which would be 165-185.  Probably split the difference and go for 175, then add back some calories to work on building muscle.  Anyway, "Woot!  Below 200!"

• Like 7

Level 10 Vegetarian Vampire Warrior

STR: 16 DEX: 7 STA: 6 WIS: 46 CON: 27 CHA: 17

Intro | Challenge: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

That’s fantastic!

Its amazing how all the sacrifices are worth that moment you reach the goal you’ve been waiting for!

Congratulations!

"One should eat to live, not live to eat." -Molaire-

"People always forget their hangover" -My dear ol' dad

"People are born to live, while some are born to evolve."