What!? Richarizard is evolving!

FatboySuave

Hello, fellow Rebels and Nerds! 

I'm no stranger to the forums, but I've been absent for a couple months. I used to go by EternalJourno and Rey of Light, but I decided to change my name again. I'm fickle like that, lol. 

To sum things up, I was doing really well going paleo and working out regularly. As a result, I lost 40 pounds. Then things started going bad. My depression started flaring up, even though I was the healthiest I'd ever been. Something was just off, so I started going to therapy, which has helped immensely. But then I stopped working out because of a foot injury (excuses, excuses) and then I ditched the healthy eating all together. As a result, I gained nearly 30 pounds back. Recently, a lot of positive changes have happened. I went from job duties that I absolutely loathed to something that challenges me and makes me feel fulfilled. I'm also in an exciting new relationship, and he's getting ready to move into my house. 

I'm beginning to feel more hopeful for the future and I'm better able to see the direction I want to head in, but the depression is still lurking under the surface and something still feels a bit off — something my therapist and I are working on. 

I figured I should come back to the forums and try to get back into a healthful mindset. I'm still ditching paleo for the time being. I want to just find a healthy-ish, affordable diet because times have been tough financially. And I need to get back into the habit of walking my dogs. Oh by the way, I adopted a second puppy who is the floofiest.

I want to take things slow and ease back into the forums, so I'll come up with official quests later. Just wanted to reintroduce myself and reestablish myself on the forums.

• Like 3

Current Challenge  
Battle Log

Previous Challenges: 1 — 23456 — 78910111213 — 14 — 1516 — 17181920 — 2122 — 23 — 24 — 25 

4 hours ago, Richarizard said:

I'm no stranger to the forums, but I've been absent for a couple months. I used to go by EternalJourno and Rey of Light, but I decided to change my name again. I'm fickle like that, lol. 

Welcome back! I did the same, figuring I'd changed enough that a new identity was appropriate ;)

Glad to hear you're enjoying some positive changes, and also hooray for good relationships and puppies! They're both great motivators for health and happiness :)

Yo!!! 

Hows Booklet? That’s your dogs name right? And a second pooch?!? That’s awesome! Do you guys still go on hikes?

its great to see you!!

Its amazing that it’s so easy to fall back into old routines.

This is the best time to regenerate because you know the steps on how to get back!

Welcome back! And you know we need picture of the dogs right....?

"One should eat to live, not live to eat." -Molaire-

"People always forget their hangover" -My dear ol' dad

"People are born to live, while some are born to evolve."