• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

PixiePrincessPea

Pixie Princess greets the sun and doesn't die

I am finding that the biggest road block keeping me from working out right now is a lack of time or poor time management (blast you animal crossings!). 

It is time to get my butt out of bed and get moving. Since my evening/bed time routine stinks right now I need to change that. Bed time is a firm 9:30pm with the privilege of reading in bed. My phone is getting moved across the room so I can not use it wile I am in bed, and a new alarm will be set.

All of my goals for this challenge will be a bit intertwined. 

Goal 1: Go to bed. Bedtime is 9:30pm. I want to be in bed at 9:30 each evening. This will give me time to do a little reading or journaling before I fall asleep.

Goal 2: Get up at 6-6:30am This will give me time to get in either a body weight workout, walk or yoga before the kids start getting up for school.

Goal 3: Get back onto my daily workout schedule and actually exercise. I miss it. What this looks like - Monday body weight workout, Tuesday - yoga/kata, Wednesday - karate class, Thursday - body weight workout, Friday - karate class, Saturday - body weight workout, Sunday - yoga/kata

I feel like these are all pretty big goals so I will be sticking with just the three this time. Also even though 9:30 is the goal time if I am in bed by 10 I will still be counting that as a win.

Time to greet the sun.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I'm up, I'm up, I'm up! Well almost. I have been waking up with my alarm but still lounging in bed dozing. I did get my workouts done Monday & Tuesday. I also went to bed on time the last two nights. I am not sure what I will do today. My karate class is canceled tonight. 

Ha I got up on time today. I did not exercise but it was nice to sit with my coffee in the quiet before all the kids got up. Body weight workout coming up tonight. I am a little a nervous as it will be my first attempt at assisted chin ups. 

The first week went pretty well. I ended up missing karate on Wednesday and Friday. Other than that I missed two workouts over the weekend. 

This week I have been having a hard time getting to bed on time (too much Luke Cage). so getting up on time this week has been rough. 

So far workouts this week have been going well. I did my assisted chin ups last week and they were not too bad. Hooray! Last night I did my body weight work out. I am on NF body weight workout 3, so lots of chin up and bar hangs. Anyway did a bar hang last night and it was way worse than the assisted chin ups. The bar hang ripped up my hands :(

I have been hitting all my workouts, and my muscles do not appreciate it lol. I am still struggling with getting up on time and getting to bed on time.Tonight I am aiming to go to bed extra early, and I am hoping that helps me to get to bed earlier or on time.