DRAGON ATTACK! (March-April Kettlebell Mini-Challenge)

Kyellan

Made a couple of adjustments to the challenge intro, because it's playing out a bit different than I imagined. Which is fine! Better to play it organic than try to conform to a bunch of rules I made up on the fly xD

Added a value for TGUs--they're worth 10 points each because they take so long!

Also, please remember to post your weekly totals (either points or reps, either way is fine with me!) on Sundays. I love seeing the daily updates, so don't stop!! However, trying to calculate the total damage from everyone's posts for a week is tricky, haha! :D 

I added another 100 points yesterday (50 swings) and I'll be adding some more in a day or two!

I'll also reveal the dragon's total HP at the end of this week, so stay tuned!

• Like 2

"You are what you do. Choose again, and change." - Miles Vorkosigan

Challenges

109 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1 |

A total of 400 points of Damage from last week from the TGUs then.  

**Leglocker grapples the dragon in an Ashi-Garami and heel hooks the big red bastard**

/roll 1d20+5

/roll 1d4+3

/roll 1d6

Today, I tacked on the usual 200 from the Swings and 100 from the TGUs

Weekly total so far... 900 (300 Kettlebell Swings and 30 Turkish Get Ups). 

• Like 1

Battle Log |Current Challenge: Better Late Than Never| Previous Challenges: 1 | 

instagram: @gambitbjj | Winner of the Harry Potter PVP Challenge: House Ravenclaw

Scales and Squats  ftw!!

40 halos

10 getups              x10=100 points

20 goblet squats  x7=140

150 swings            x2=300

Last weeks 10 getups x10=100 points

So an extra 100 points from me for last week, and 540 from me this week. 

I should have checked before I lifted, I wasn't going to do TGUs anymore because they didn't count for points and I have NO TIME.  now I will!

• Like 3

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Breathe deep.  Seek peace.  Bring a sword.  ---Kishi

Playlist for the Zombie Apocalypse

Okay, based on the numbers for week 2 we've got the dragon down to about 60% health! If anybody hasn't reported in for last week, let me know and I'll update!

We're gonna have to step it up a bit if we're gonna take it down by the end of the challenge, so let's do this! xD

• Like 1

Challenges

On 4/5/2018 at 11:32 AM, Kishi said:

@Treva, @leglocker, remember: goblet squats are part of the warm up for S&S, and there's no requirement listed here for how heavy you go. :D

Anyway, 15 goblet squats, 100 swings, 10 TGUs. 405 points for Gryffindor! Hufflepuff! of damage!

Yeah, I was kinda avoiding the squats because I was feeling tightness in my knee. My latest challenge post goes into further detail, but it turns out I've had a torn ACL all month.

• Sad 2

Battle Log |Current Challenge: Better Late Than Never| Previous Challenges: 1 | 

instagram: @gambitbjj | Winner of the Harry Potter PVP Challenge: House Ravenclaw

3500 points of damage! The dragon is staggered! Critical hit time--all point values increased by 50% for the final week because we breached the 3500-points-in-one-week threshold! Let's get him down xD

I think I got everybody. Sorry for the delay--I rolled a 1 during costume prep for PAX last week and broke/badly bruised a toe, utterly throwing off my balance and coordination. Then on Friday I started getting sick, powered through PAX, and now I'm here trying not to die from what I believe is my first approaching sinus infection of the year.

I'm already kind of tired of 2018. You guys are kicking ass here though, don't stop 'cuz we gotta finish this!

• Like 2

Challenges