Ranger: Rules, Goal Setting, and General Chat Thread!

spezzy

I'm moseying on over here from the Warriors, the team I used to hook up with more often, because I've started running races (read: gasping/walking/running/dying in races) and want to have a more functional all-around fitness. And really, my cardio/speed needs a lot more work than my strength and I need to stop avoiding it just because I don't like doing cardio. So here's my challenge thread: http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?10970-Viking-s-6-Weeks-of-It-s-Effing-Hot-In-Here-So-Put-On-Your-Running-Shoes-Challenge

All that is gold does not glitter.

Not all those who wander are lost.

The old that is strong does not wither.

Deep roots are not touched by the frost.

http://www.kriegschool.com

Yeesh, I leave for one weekend, ONE WEEKEND and you guys go and make up all these new rules and make half my buddies overlords in training!

*grumbles as he goes off to read the ten gazillion threads about the new challenge*

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

I hope no one feels constrained by the idea of choosing a class! This system gives you a focus and jumping-off point for your challenge, but NF is still one big happy family. You'll definitely get the most support and the best challenges by choosing this guild (biased? Me?), but it's not like there isn't still just as much interaction between everyone on these boards.

Holy Crap we have a lot of Rangers. Trying to read everyone's thread and cheer you all on, sorry if I miss anyone, but I think you all rock and I am giving everyone a collective cheer!

Dwarf Ranger STR 3 // DEX 2 // STA 2 // CON 4 // WIS 2 // CHA 2"It's Simple, so says the Captain;Face Forward,Move Slow,Forge Ahead.Onward! Onward! Onward!"

Ditto! If I missed your thread don't take it personally--will try to "meet" everyone over the next few days.

Hobbit Ranger
Current Challenge thread

Dúnedain Team Thread

Check out my Musings on Fandom, Life, and the connections between the two at Fandom Lenses
LEVEL: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 4 | WIS 9 (+5 from Year of Our WTF) | CHA 5 (+3 from Year of Our WTF)
Tu, was du willst (Do What You Wish)
The Neverending Story, Michael Ende

My 2013 Challenge #1 is dedicated to Melissa Montag, 1975-2012. I Love you AnissaSis! :-)

Hobbit Ranger
Current Challenge thread

Dúnedain Team Thread

Check out my Musings on Fandom, Life, and the connections between the two at Fandom Lenses
LEVEL: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 4 | WIS 9 (+5 from Year of Our WTF) | CHA 5 (+3 from Year of Our WTF)

My 2013 Challenge #1 is dedicated to Melissa Montag, 1975-2012. I Love you AnissaSis! :-)

Hey guys! Can't tell you how glad I am to be back here! I took a few months off, slackened a bit but I kept writing my progress down. I wasn't held accountable at all because I knew it was just me who could read it, I think it's time I joined the fray again. I'm ready to take the plunge with this new 6 week challenge! Breaking down barriers, and taking names down hahaha.

I wish everyone the best of luck and will to conquer all! Let's do this!

Same here. Holy cow there are a lot of us!

That's because everyone loves versatility. And when the zombies come, versatility will reign. :)

"Restlessness is discontent - and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man-and I will show you a failure." -Thomas Edison

That's because everyone loves versatility. And when the zombies come, versatility will reign. :)

Damn Straight.

Hobbit Ranger
Current Challenge thread

Dúnedain Team Thread

Hi Guys, if you aren't on a SQUAD (see squad threads) PM me or the other guild leaders and we'll get you hooked up.

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

I have returned.

I've been doing well at working out, but failing at eating. I'm using this challenge to get back on track.

Goals for challenge:

1. Track food (staying under 2200 cals)

2. Eat Paleo (or at least low carb)

3. Turn off electronics at or before 10pm to help sleep patterns.

I can't workout during May due to Surgery on Friday followed by enforced "DON'T DO ANYTHING OR YOU WILL BREAK STITCHES!".

However, as a Crossfitter, I feel most comfortable here.

hi fellow rangers! Here's my thread:

http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?11169-Mama-T-s-Rangerous-Challenge

excited to see how everyone does :D

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines