• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dark Artemis

Late to be on "board" new 4 week challenge started

Hello to everyone that reads this. 

I know that I am late posting but I wanted to establish what I have already started on in this challenge. Like always 3 health and 1 level up goal. To add what I have been doing.

My Health challenges:

1 serving of a green vegetable per day

No soda (okay I have been cutting back on this item and now feel it is the right time try to push this challenge)

Replace the previous with 20ox/1L of water a day.

Level up goal:

I need focus on having a fresh start everyday no screens after 9:30pm everyday

Like is said that I know that I am late to posting but so far I been doing pretty well on the my this challenge except with the lack of screens after 9:30pm but still working trying help create that as a habit.

Encouragement and advice is always welcome.

giphy-downsized (3).gif

• Like 1

Hi, Dark Artemis.

I just finished to define my goals in writing a few minutes ago, so... you're not last in posting what you want to do. Hope the challenge works out for you so far?

Thanks to everyone who responded to this thread. I want to recap this with some lessons that I have learned over this last challenge.

Lessons:

1. For not drinking soda the lesson is always have a water bottle ready to be filled because sometime options can be limited. This happened to me a couple of times where the only beverage that was available was soda because they ran out of water or any other beverage that was not soda (curse you sugar industry :ambivalence:)

2. Set and let others know your guidelines so they don't get pissy when you do not respond back to them right a way because you want less screen time for yourself.