I was dragged here against my will

Hi, I'm Caz. I'm not a nerd, but I have a weird obsession with cats, so maybe that's similar. My boyfriend introduced me to this almost a year ago, and I never posted anything. But now, I'm going to the Bahamas in 32 days and I want to look fine as hell which means I need to get on top of my eating and gym habits. So basically, my boyfriend shamed me into using this forum because I have no self-discipline. Let's see if this helps.

Thx. (pls hlp)

8 hours ago, Cazzatron said:

Hi, I'm Caz. I'm not a nerd, but I have a weird obsession with cats, so maybe that's similar. My boyfriend introduced me to this almost a year ago, and I never posted anything. But now, I'm going to the Bahamas in 32 days and I want to look fine as hell which means I need to get on top of my eating and gym habits. So basically, my boyfriend shamed me into using this forum because I have no self-discipline. Let's see if this helps.

Thx. (pls hlp)

Oh ... we ALL have a weird obsession with cats. And cat gifs.

Funny-Cat-vacuum.gif 

But seriously - welcome!! A trip to the Bahamas is just as good a reason as any other to join a bunch of weirdos trying to get healthier, stronger, and readier to take on life!

Have you see this article yet?

https://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/just-how-fast-can-i-get-the-body-i-want/

It has some good tips for getting on track quickly toward diet and lifestyle changes!

What kinds of physical activity do you like to do? (Does not have to be lifting weights or running - can be dancing, walking, backpacking, climbing, yoga, playing on the playground with children, whatever kind of movement is your fave!)

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 53

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers