I am still new to NF. I am not completely sure how this works here. But this must be ballpark to the idea of respawning.

really need to get out of the insomnia cycle I'm in.

In short, I'm not sure if I should just follow Sarah Ballantyne's "Go to Bed" program...

or, get into working out, which has worked best for me in the past. Or both.

However, working out involves figuring out what to do and doing it. Walking isn't enough. I used to see someone for a weekly strength training workout, but she is out for the count for the next year or so. Running (besides the fact that I dislike it intensely while doing it and before) keeps getting stuck with the fact that I feel a bit sick in the mornings, soon after that I am hungry, and it's not so great for me to run if I've eaten... etc. Seems like I wouldn't push myself enough with a home workout. I guess I could try to schedule something with a trainer at the local community center gym... I'm not eager to workout with machines, but it might be worth it because an appointment makes sure I actually do it, and any way to get me strong and healthier would put me on a better footing to then do whatever kind of workout I wanted, and benefit other areas of my life as well.

I guess... I should schedule something at the community center gym...

I also need to see people. I had a very social day today, but that is extremely rare lately. I should also sign up for classes at the community center, and various toddler mom activities. It is complicated, but I'll take it one event at a time, and form my schedule that way.

Okay so that is 3 things to do.

• Like 1

Character pager for Eulaliapbkkj5ijdfcdcffv 

DUDE I ALSO NEED TO GO TO TODDLER EVENTS. too bad we don't live in the same town.

Daily Battle Log, Sweat like an Orc, Live like a Hobbit, and Look like an Elf

“As the Wheel of Time turns, places wear many names. Men wear many names, many faces. Different faces, but always the same man. Yet no one knows the Great Pattern the Wheel weaves, or even the Pattern of an Age. We can only watch, and study, and hope.”  Robert Jordan, The Eye of the World