• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DJDragonflame

Lost 11 Pounds in a little more than one month!

Oh my goodness gracious! I lost 11 lbs as of today! I started this program in the beginning of March! I was 208 lbs since I started! I hope my appearance gets better though...

• Like 5

That's great news! Congratulations! Take pics as you go. You'll see your progress in them even if you have a hard time seeing it in the mirror.

• Thanks 1

Congratulations, that is excellent progress to make in just one month. 

It is important to not solely focus on how you look, as how you feel is probably more important than your appearance. Based on your post, it sounds as if you are much happier with yourself and your progress. It is important to stay focused on that feeling in order to achieve your fitness goals.

I would suggest that you find someone or a group that will help keep you motivated, accountable, and provide the encouragement you need to keep moving forward. This will help you to keep pushing yourself to do better while making this a lifestyle change versus a one-time process.

Best of luck!

• Thanks 1

On 4/19/2018 at 2:38 PM, TylerG said:

Congratulations, that is excellent progress to make in just one month. 

It is important to not solely focus on how you look, as how you feel is probably more important than your appearance. Based on your post, it sounds as if you are much happier with yourself and your progress. It is important to stay focused on that feeling in order to achieve your fitness goals.

I would suggest that you find someone or a group that will help keep you motivated, accountable, and provide the encouragement you need to keep moving forward. This will help you to keep pushing yourself to do better while making this a lifestyle change versus a one-time process.

Best of luck!

To tell you the truth, I attempted so many times in my life to find someone to motivate me. However, no one would like to. I don't know in NF. However I finally gave up attemping to find someone who can motivate me and now I am doing it myself. I hope I didn't offend anyone against the bold text. If you would like to talk more about it, please send a message.

Thanks yet no to attempting to find someone and thanks for the congrats.