Hey everybody! I'm Dorothy...a wife, stay at home mom of three (one in college, one in high school, one in middle school), working as administrative everything to my husband's and I landscape business and I started a blog last month to meet and encourage people on the wellness journey like me (spirit, soul, and body). As for this body thing, I'm an ok size, 5'10" 168 lbs, so my weight loss goal is only bout 18 lbs and to get rid of this small inner tube around my belly haha!

I'm dedicated to moving at least 20 minutes a day (by coming here and being accountable - definitely ready for the next 4 week challenge); and eating as clean as I can with family members who are all picky (goal is mostly vegetarian for me; 1 meat meal a day). 

I'd love to hear your story and connect with you so we can both sing our victory song together :) I'm Feeling good already in taking this leap on the forum

Peace and blessings!!

• Like 1
Hey everybody! I'm Dorothy...a wife, stay at home mom of three (one in college, one in high school, one in middle school), working as administrative everything to my husband's and I landscape business and I started a blog last month to meet and encourage people on the wellness journey like me (spirit, soul, and body). As for this body thing, I'm an ok size, 5'10" 168 lbs, so my weight loss goal is only bout 18 lbs and to get rid of this small inner tube around my belly haha!

I'm dedicated to moving at least 20 minutes a day (by coming here and being accountable - definitely ready for the next 4 week challenge); and eating as clean as I can with family members who are all picky (goal is mostly vegetarian for me; 1 meat meal a day). 

I'd love to hear your story and connect with you so we can both sing our victory song together [emoji4] I'm Feeling good already in taking this leap on the forum

Peace and blessings!!

Welcome to NF. I’d like to get rid of my inner tube too.
  • Haha 1

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log