• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

zeroh13

The Juice Bar

Cafe-Marketplace-Sketch.jpg

Welcome to the Juice Bar, the Rebels home away from home! Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable.

If this is your first challenge here at NF, please post your challenge in the Level 1 / First Time Challengers subforum.

Take a minute to introduce yourself, and let us know why you're here. Have questions? Want some feedback? Ask away! Just want to hang out and chat? Awesome! Want to hide in the corner for a bit? Have a drink on us. :)

• Like 3

That's definitely a more gorgeous Juice Bar than the wagon I got :P

Image result for hi gif

I'm Infinity, been around for a while now, though its never a steady journey, but I'm here to make a change for the better! 

• Like 5

Someone told me this is where the meathead yogi's go?

Just wrapped up my first challenge and starting my second. Not a clear fit for any guild so I guess that makes me a clear fit for this one, right? 

• Like 7

Rainelf quietly pulled up a chair at the bar where she could watch what was happening. She thought people might help her on her journey into unfamiliar territory

• Like 6

6 hours ago, IAmInfinite said:

That's definitely a more gorgeous Juice Bar than the wagon I got :P

I arranged for some upgrades. ;)

1 hour ago, kristenks said:

Someone told me this is where the meathead yogi's go?

Just wrapped up my first challenge and starting my second. Not a clear fit for any guild so I guess that makes me a clear fit for this one, right? 

Welcome! And you're in good company. There's plenty of people here who aren't a clear fit. :)

48 minutes ago, Rainelf said:

Rainelf quietly pulled up a chair at the bar where she could watch what was happening. She thought people might help her on her journey into unfamiliar territory

Welcome! I think we have a map and compass around somewhere. But I'm sure you'll meet people here who can point you in the right direction.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, kristenks said:

Not a clear fit for any guild so I guess that makes me a clear fit for this one, right? 

Me too. "Misfits" is what it felt like to me, but "Rebels" is a much cooler way of reframing it.

Juice-tender, I'll have a carrot & acai berry with a tumeric shot, please. (No idea if that's a real thing or not.)

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, whatthefork said:

Me too. "Misfits" is what it felt like to me, but "Rebels" is a much cooler way of reframing it.

Juice-tender, I'll have a carrot & acai berry with a tumeric shot, please. (No idea if that's a real thing or not.)

Welcome!

The usual shots are wheatgrass or ginger, but we can do turmeric. Though I will warn you, it'll be a rather bitter drink.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, whatthefork said:

That's absolutely definitely a real thing somewhere. My grocery store in the states had turmeric mixes in pouches pre-portioned for juice making. Turmeric ginger, turmeric vegetable blend, turmeric cinnamon nutmeg, you name it. Just don't spill your drink on your clothes, you'll never get the yellow out ;) 

Hello! I'm Wobbegong, one of the guild leaders here. For those of you who joined up last challenge, you probably won't know me, because I was pretty much entirely offline last month while I was moving to Japan. I'm close to settled in now so I'll be doing a regular challenge this time, and you'll definitely see me around! 

If you have any questions about the forums or are having trouble or just want to chat, feel free to post in my thread (it's not up yet but it will be), ping me @Wobbegong or @Sharkface for the spelling-challenged, or shoot me a PM. My timezone is pretty wonky unless you're in East Asia or Australia but I'll get back to you as quick as I can. 

• Like 4

On 4/17/2018 at 8:35 AM, Wobbegong said:

while I was moving to Japan

Wow! Welcome back online, and blessings on your new life in Japan!

• Like 3

I'm definitely one to hide in the corner! Mahalak here, been on board for a year and a half. Made some progress, but miles to go before I sleep. Even so, I'm in a better place now than I was a year so, so one foot in front of the other and off we go! One of gains: I drink water almost exclusively! So belly me up to the bar - I'm a cheap date!

giphy.gif

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Mahalak said:

I'm definitely one to hide in the corner!

We're going to need to make sure this Juice Bar has lots of corners for hiding... maybe a maze of potted plants, too, so the whole thing doesn't seem too open... 

• Like 3

On 4/17/2018 at 2:33 AM, whatthefork said:

I can only handle rules for a couple of weeks.... Then after that....

0DOJz.gif

• Like 4

Oops, didn't realize I never did this.

Hi All, I am Bean Sidhe (banshee) but most people call me Bean. I have been around awhile and I am in Rebels because it was where I started and I never felt the need to leave. That being said, I am part of NF because the community is so supportive and I have a long way to go.

I have a bit of of a busy life, but I am doing what I can when I can to hopefully get my goals.

Feel free to ask me questions or anything. I am not a leader but I will help where I can.

giphy.gif

I, too, have not done this.

I am Mrs. Nomar, formerly Alis in Abernathy, formerly (I think) Missy Nomar (I do have a terrible habit of changing names until I forget . . . . usernames too).

I've been around near a year now, but seem to have issues with commitments, so I'm happy to remain Rebel.

landscape-1474625910-star-wars-bb-8-thumbs-up-gif.gif

• Like 1