Even Health Coaches Need Quests Part 2

kristenks

On 4/16/2018 at 5:11 PM, kristenks said:
On 4/16/2018 at 5:11 PM, kristenks said:

Final Check in. The past couple weeks have been nutty!! But I've really been able to get things done, just not posted. 

Quest 1. Lean Out 

1. Workouts
    1. Superheroine Fitness 3-4x weekly Done. Finishing the program this week. The final "Episode" is f'ing BRUTAL. 
    2. Walk my Boston Terrier Spenser 5x weekly Yes. 
    3. Yoga 1x weekly Nope. 
  2. Nutrition
    1. Log my food. Much more successful on this!
    2. Stay within my calorie budget of 1600 per day and/or my macro split unless it's a designated cheat meal/day! Much more successful on this!
    3. From Friday 5pm - Sunday 10pm is not a designated cheat meal!!! Much more successful on this! Even with Mother's Day I didn't go too crazy. 
  3. Sleep at least 7 hours per night with an average of 7.5. This is a 2 week recap. One of those weeks was awful One of those weeks was really good. 
  4. Encourage Family Fitness. 
    1. Plan healthy meals for all, not just me. Success. 
    2. Plan one family healthy activity per week. (nature walk, beach day etc)  Tabled due to softball season. Which just ended. We are now finishing up final exams etc. 

Quest 2. Finish my Personal Training Certification

1. Schedule a time 2x per week to complete coursework. No set time but I have been working on it! 
  2. Actual do coursework during that time! 
  3. Schedule exam. 
  4. Study!!! 

Overall I'd say that this Quest was a success! I tried on my goal dress on Sunday and it looked pretty good. I don't actually have an even to wear it to for Memorial Day weekend. We're hosting a sleepover party for my daughter and her friends and I don't want to be the Mean Girls mom ;-) That just gives me extra incentive to keep going until our next fun evening out!!