Harbard tries not to lose his mind

Harbard

So I'm back after a very long break.  This is my first challenge in a long time, so I'm going to keep it very simple 

My wife and I are building a new house, and it should finish near the end of May.  Needless to say, we have a lot to do between now and then.  I've been lifting three nights a week, but that's going to be hard to keep up during this month.  So...

1.  Lift twice a week.  If I can keep this up with all of the "house" stuff to do, I'll be happy.

2.  Stay below 185 lbs.  I'm sure my diet will slip a little bit with all the stress, so my only goal is not to add any pudge.  Keeping my weight stable will be a win.

3.  Drink five glasses of water a day.  In addition to the milk and coffee I have, this should suffice.  

That's it.  Let's see if I can stick to this newb-level plan, and then I'll think about doing something more challenging down the road.  Maybe I'll try to make it the median point of the lifting leader boards...at some point...later

dumb and dumber laugh GIF

• Like 1

Welcome back!

As you can see, we've done absolutely no remodeling.

6 minutes ago, Harbard said:

1.  Lift twice a week.  If I can keep this up with all of the "house" stuff to do, I'll be happy.

Seems reasonable. 

2.  Stay below 185 lbs.  I'm sure my diet will slip a little bit with all the stress, so my only goal is not to add any pudge.  Keeping my weight stable will be a win.

You're building a house. That's a whole different level of stress. 

3.  Drink five glasses of water a day.  In addition to the milk and coffee I have, this should suffice.  

Come join the mini challenge this week. It'll be that group effort good start.

• Like 1

"You're going to be amazing." 

Fantasy Football league 2019

The Grumble Battle Log

Spoiler

Books: 

Shows: 

Games: God of War, Kingdom Hearts 3, Destiny 2

Level 15  Wookie Warrior

On 4/17/2018 at 11:02 AM, Grumble said:

Welcome back!

As you can see, we've done absolutely no remodeling.

Seems reasonable. 

You're building a house. That's a whole different level of stress. 

Come join the mini challenge this week. It'll be that group effort good start.

Thanks!  And I'm in on the challenge.

18 hours ago, RedStone said:

giphy.gif 

Image result for what's up gif

• Like 2
On 4/17/2018 at 10:50 AM, Harbard said:

This goal may get a little dicey.  I ran some numbers and decided to up my carb intake and decrease my protein intake before I shred my kidneys.  May have to go back and forth a bit before I rind the right balance again.  My calories are apparently too low, but I'm probably miscalculating something, so I'm not going to mess with that.

Welcome back!

Carbs are life so you are probably making the right choice.

Current Challenge

# 39#38 | #37 | #36 | #35 |#34 | #33 | #32 | #31 | #30#29#28#27#26#25 | # 24 | #23#22#21 | #20 | #19 | #18 | #17#16#15#14 | #13 | #12 | #11 | #10#9#8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 | #3 | #2#1 | Battle Log

Instagram | Goodreads

Welcome back!

Carbs are life so you are probably making the right choice.

Yeah, my annual check up was terrific, but there were a couple of markers that indicated my kidneys were (while still perfectly healthy) working a little harder over the last year than before. Plus, I was starting to feel a little flat in my workouts. The change is already make by me feel a little more energized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk