• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bean Sidhe

Bean Sidhe Vs Chaos - Just survive

So Sunday was productive. Hubby got quite a few things done around here and I got through ALL OF my homework. Or so I thought. I forgot about a 4-5 page research paper that I need to get done by Friday. well, I didn't forget, I thought since it was only 20 pts it was only going to be like 2 pages. So guess who is scrambling to get it done.  Problem is, its more an opinion paper on self driving cars, which I honestly don't have an opinion on. I think part of my problem with opinions on "this issue" is that I stopped having opinions about them. 90% of the time, especially in tech, what I think doesn't matter and doesn't change anything. I can say "Hey, I think its dumb that phones are given to kids in first grade" or "Putting everything on the cloud isn't the best idea" but in the end, it still happens. Self driving cars are going to happen no matter what I think, so its more a "adjust to it when it gets here" than a "Do I want it" which does not make a good paper

I do have an opinion on self driving cars: avoid the Sally scenario
http://www.e-reading.mobi/chapter.php/82060/20/Isaac_Asimovs_Worlds_of_Science_Fiction._Book_9__Robots.html

And we already had a self-driving car killing someone!

I hope this silly think cracked at least a sarcastic smile on you.

Please, your opinion matters! If amazing people like you start to shut up on what they think we'll have only idiot's opinions becoming reality! And also you triggered curiosity in me. Don't only write the paper, also a few lines here summarise it here. I want to know what you think! And why!
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Diadhuit said:

I do have an opinion on self driving cars: avoid the Sally scenario
http://www.e-reading.mobi/chapter.php/82060/20/Isaac_Asimovs_Worlds_of_Science_Fiction._Book_9__Robots.html

And we already had a self-driving car killing someone!

I hope this silly think cracked at least a sarcastic smile on you.

Please, your opinion matters! If amazing people like you start to shut up on what they think we'll have only idiot's opinions becoming reality! And also you triggered curiosity in me. Don't only write the paper, also a few lines here summarise it here. I want to know what you think! And why!

So the story was interesting. But not completely surprising. it did get a smile, so thank you.

I know my opinion matters, but I try to only worry about the things I can make a difference about. If I had my way, we probably wouldn't have cloud storage, or everything online. Heck Video games wouldn't need to be online to play, but I Know what my sphere of influence is, and it does not include telling the auto industry what to do. I can however, make a difference at Youngest's school so I worry about that.

Once I have a paper, I will try to summarize it. Right now, its a pile of articles to read. I should be freaking out about it, but I just don't care today.

Okay,  so the short version because I am running behind.

Yesterday was busy. First off, I only had about 2 hours sleep. Then it was the normal day crazy and buzy at work.  After work the entire night was a thing for Eldest Agent's scouts, where I worked in the kitchen with Youngest. I feel better helping and having a job at functions like this. And its something I can do that doesn't require me to do stuff in my "free" time.

Oh, and one of the boys at scouts told Youngest Agent she had to be older than she was (Shes 10 kid, back off). He was kinda smitten since she could talk Magic and Star wars and this is a group of teen boys

All in all, things went well. but I came home and collapsed, so I didn't get as much done on my paper as I wanted. I did work on it yesterday, but I was in bed by 11 since after everything, my focus was a bit unfocused.

Description

4/30/2018

Knee to Elbows

Leg lifts

sit ups

Reverse sit ups

Push ups

Balance Ball push ups

Wrist Extension Stretch

y

Upward dog/Child pose

y

Meditating Groot

y

Butterfly

y

Ballet/toe Touch

y

Sitting Fix/Shoulder stretch

y

Soak up the sun

y

Spend time with Agents

y

Plan

y

Be in bed by 11:30

y

One good thing

y

Check seedlings

y

Homework Time

y

Pennisula/Island

y

Table / Half wall

y

Desk

y

Bathroom up

y

Bathroom down

y

Bedroom

y

Computer room

Y

Basement

y

Clean off Dresser

y

Walk 10500 steps

Walk 15 minutes a day

y

Walk to Mordor

y

No eating after dinner

y

< 3 bottles of tea

y

Eat Yogurt Daily

y

Eat Bananas Daily

y

Eat dried Apricots

y

Eat Breakfast

y

Eat Lunch

y

120 oz of water

y

Total points for day 20  

Total points for challenge 132.8/140

One good thing: Hubby earned a thing at Scouts for knowing all his knots. (No, I have no idea what it was, but it was important to him)

Time with Agents: Youngest Agent loves to help at the kitchen at Scouts and she was a big help.

• Like 1

Hope those finals are getting done!

with 2 hours of sleep and such your doing great!

I do hope you find some rest in the near future

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Butternut said:

Hope those finals are getting done!

with 2 hours of sleep and such your doing great!

I do hope you find some rest in the near future

I have directions for all my finals. I am getting close. But the paper needs done, then I can get the work together for finals. I keep telling myself that by this time next week, I will be done with them and can rest. Just a last push.

Tuesday wasn't too bad. Not going to lie, I was tired.

Biggest "OOPs" of the day: My "Office" is really a communal prep space (that I mostly use). Yesterday I heard my outer door open (Opens into a store room then my prep are) and I turned around and one of my instructors introduced me to this guy named "K". This isn't that unusual since someone is almost always walking through my "office" with some new instructor/observer whatever in tow. The guy seemed nice enough and gave me a thumbs up when they told him I keep everyone in line. There were some weird things like they interrupted classes to look into the lab rooms and then left. After they left, I realized there was enough weird that... oh no... I looked online. That was the new president of the college. (Now note, in my too many years, no one has ever walked an admin through my "office" Now all I can think is "Oh great, my blue hair was showing, and did I make a fool of myself, and was it clean enough down in there?" (I later talked to the instructor who walked him through and she said I did great, but she was wondering the same things about herself.

In more related things, I finally feel better. I have been fairly consistent in my goal stuff, and while the homework is looming a bit, I don't feel like that is all I am doing. I am feeling slightly stronger. I may not be, but maybe. I do wish I had more energy, but from previous times, I know if I can get through this point, and power through to the other side, I will actually have energy. Becuase the healthier I get, I end up having this "I am tired, go away" but if I can power through, I will be better on the other side.

I also got a start on the paper. I don't have an idea where its going yet, but I did an intro that was me rambling and I can cut it back when necessary later. But for now, its words on a page, and I have the bibliography done. Now to organize the research hopefully today and write most of the paper. And then I just need to organize my materials for the finals and take those and then I am done for a few weeks.  I see a light at the end of the tunnel, hopefully its not a train.

Description

5/1/2018

Knee to Elbows

Leg lifts

sit ups

Reverse sit ups

Push ups

Balance Ball push ups

Wrist Extension Stretch

y

Upward dog/Child pose

y

Meditating Groot

y

Butterfly

y

Ballet/toe Touch

y

y

Soak up the sun

y

Spend time with Agents

y

Plan

y

y

One good thing

y

Check seedlings

y

Homework Time

y

Pennisula/Island

y

Table / Half wall

y

Desk

y

Bathroom up

y

Bathroom down

y

Bedroom

y

Computer room

y

Basement

y

Clean off Dresser

y

Walk 10500 steps

Walk 15 minutes a day

y

Walk to Mordor

Y

No eating after dinner

y

< 3 bottles of tea

y

Eat Yogurt Daily

y

Eat Bananas Daily

y

Eat dried Apricots

y

Eat Breakfast

y

Eat Lunch

y

120 oz of water

y

Total points for day 20  

Total points for challenge 152.8/160

One good thing: I got the research and the bibilography done and an intro, it’s a start on the paper right?

Time with Agents: Poke war with Youngest (we basically try to see who can poke the other one the belly with our fingers. I was limited to one arm and was still winning.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Bean Sidhe said:

Biggest "OOPs" of the day: My "Office" is really a communal prep space (that I mostly use). Yesterday I heard my outer door open (Opens into a store room then my prep are) and I turned around and one of my instructors introduced me to this guy named "K". This isn't that unusual since someone is almost always walking through my "office" with some new instructor/observer whatever in tow. The guy seemed nice enough and gave me a thumbs up when they told him I keep everyone in line. There were some weird things like they interrupted classes to look into the lab rooms and then left. After they left, I realized there was enough weird that... oh no... I looked online. That was the new president of the college. (Now note, in my too many years, no one has ever walked an admin through my "office" Now all I can think is "Oh great, my blue hair was showing, and did I make a fool of myself, and was it clean enough down in there?" (I later talked to the instructor who walked him through and she said I did great, but she was wondering the same things about herself.

Been there! I work in a big, important building full of big, important people and I'm constantly on the lookout for awkward encounters to avoid ;) But at the end of the day, people are just people and I wouldn't be surprised if they appreciated having a relaxed conversation for once!

Glad you're feeling better more generally, enjoy the end of the tunnel! :)

• Like 2

I apologize for all the gifs of "Ah, school" but i need to vent this somewhere.

And right now, as I sit here trying to tell myself to write this damn paper after being gone for 12 hours today moming the world, but instead, I just want to cry because I am tired and done. This is kinda me.

homework-is-too-hard-excuse-me-while-i-g

I am sure after I sleep, it will be better. And Weds are my bad bad days, but right now, I am kinda over it.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Lateral Planet said:

Been there! I work in a big, important building full of big, important people and I'm constantly on the lookout for awkward encounters to avoid ;) But at the end of the day, people are just people and I wouldn't be surprised if they appreciated having a relaxed conversation for once!

Glad you're feeling better more generally, enjoy the end of the tunnel! :)

I understand the avoiding awkward conversations. Its just in the almost 20 years I have worked here, no one has ever really come down where I am. well, the first president who built campus probably, but I was a student worker then. This guy is starting next month and he knows he is the surprise winner (we had someone in house everyone thought would get it) so he is probably trying to get the employees on his side, but my job is so low on the totem pole, well, My bosses boss knows about me, but the guy above her probably doesn't even know my name. So its rare that anyone who is even remotely important crosses my path. 

Thanks. I am glad I feel better too. Now if I could get this paper done, I would feel even better yet.

5 hours ago, Tateman said:

Well, you sound like you are doing ok. Hopefully, that homework dies off soon enough :)

I am doing alright. One way or the other, the homework will be done in 6 days. My last final is due the 9th, but I am hoping to have them both done before that. But the finals I have a plan to deal with and I may even have them done by Monday. its this paper. Its got me stumped and the burn out is real.  Thanks for checking on me

• Like 1

Weds was weird, even by our standards. By 6:30 Am I had an extra extra kid in the house (so my normal kid I watch before school, and another whose mom had a Dr appt). Then normal work/school chaos, until I got home form work, then went to garden club at Youngest Agents school, after garden club, we came home, loaded up and picked up Eldest Agent from D&D and then went to Activity 3 for the night, and got home from that about 7. Then it was dinner and backpacks and then I started attempting homework.

The homework didn't really happen. I finally got my plan made to write it last night (during activity 3), but I cam e home from activities and pretty much turned into goo. So I have today and tomorrow to finish it. I think part of it is also, its hard to get concerned about the paper when the teacher is still sitting on 20% of the points you have turned in ungraded. Because I didn't want to know what I had before finals start on Saturday.

After realizing I was so tired I couldn't form a complete sentence, I finished my goals. These goals' aren't too bad, so its going well. I haven't been doing any of my extra stuff like at all, but I have to start somewhere and once I am done with the semester, I will hopefully have more time.  Anyway, overall, I have 2 days to write the paper, but all the planning and organizing are done. Now to do the writing part.  (still no idea if I am for or against this, mostly because it really feels like its coming whether I want it or not, so why have an opinion. I mean I didn't want Eldest Agent having his own laptop for school, but they require it, so I don't have a choice (they don't use textbooks, its all "online")).

Description

5/2/2018

Knee to Elbows

Leg lifts

sit ups

Reverse sit ups

Push ups

Balance Ball push ups

Wrist Extension Stretch

y

Upward dog/Child pose

y

Meditating Groot

y

Butterfly

y

Ballet/toe Touch

y

y

Soak up the sun

y

Spend time with Agents

y

Plan

y

y

One good thing

y

Check seedlings

y

Homework Time

y

Pennisula/Island

y

Table / Half wall

y

Desk

y

Bathroom up

y

Bathroom down

y

Bedroom

n

Computer room

y

Basement

y

Clean off Dresser

y

Walk 10500 steps

Walk 15 minutes a day

y

Walk to Mordor

y

No eating after dinner

y

< 3 bottles of tea

y

Eat Yogurt Daily

y

Eat Bananas Daily

y

Eat dried Apricots

y

Eat Breakfast

y

Eat Lunch

y

120 oz of water

y

Total points for day 20  

Total points for challenge 172.8/180

One good thing:  We finally had garden club outside. Its the first meeting where it was warm or not raining or both.

Time with Agents

: Walk with Youngest Agent

• Like 1

Tuesday wasn't too bad. Not going to lie, I was tired.

I see a bright side of this: he might remember you as the person who didn't put on a theatre for him, so he will know you as reliable and hard worker. Thumbs up is a good sign!! It might not have a direct effect on your career (especially as my understanding is that you want out) but it's a positive drop!
  • Like 1

Yeah!!
Take 25 seconds to celebrate it! Feel the success, feel that satisfaction!
Then dive in the last one :)

Paper 1 and final done (current picture of me)

248bf11b5ac8ea6da290e2c93809ead6.gif

One more to go, then I can be me again.  Hopefully doing it tomorrow

• Like 1

So this happened this morning

f2b087e16460fcd4a79d076c419483b5--studen

Will try to get back to being on here later tonight. so far today has been playing catch up for the stuff I dropped to do finals.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Bean Sidhe said:

So this happened this morning

f2b087e16460fcd4a79d076c419483b5--studen

Will try to get back to being on here later tonight. so far today has been playing catch up for the stuff I dropped to do finals.

You did it. So:

LOTRendingAllKneel.gif.a69368a6b0397e744cd9ce018a73974d.gif

• Like 1

On 5/4/2018 at 2:23 AM, Diadhuit said:

I see a bright side of this: he might remember you as the person who didn't put on a theatre for him, so he will know you as reliable and hard worker. Thumbs up is a good sign!! It might not have a direct effect on your career (especially as my understanding is that you want out) but it's a positive drop!

I hope your right. As far as my career, I don't have one. That's the problem. there is 0 opportunities for promotions where I am. There isn't anything even above me except my boss who will either A) find a way to become a full time instructor or b ) Have that job another 10 years before she retires. A might happen by the time I finish school, but if that doesn't happen, then it won't until she retires. I have to start paying for college in a few years, so I can't wait for her to retire. And really, this was a job almost 20 years ago I started for some extra cash while in college. It  is classified as Temporary so its not even on a track. Eventually, I am going to go where there is money. Be it to the IT department, a secretary gig at the same employer or a new employer altogether. So meeting this guy might help, might hurt, but we will just have to wait and see what happens. So basically my career plan is "There is no plan, just find a way to make money"

On 5/5/2018 at 7:03 PM, Diadhuit said:

Yeah!!
Take 25 seconds to celebrate it! Feel the success, feel that satisfaction!
Then dive in the last one :)

There is no satisfaction here. This lady has me all stressed out. After the final she emailed me a response to a question about the grade book and says "Oh no, I don't keep the grades there, it doesn't weight things properly. I have a  spreadsheet" so no I know even less about what I have as a grade in that class and what I can hope to get. Oh and it it would of been nice had she told us there were essay questions on the final. No all she said was to practice for multiple choice. I managed to push the panic aside and finish the last final, but Now I keep checking to see if anything has been graded.

16 minutes ago, Iceburner said:

You did it. So:

LOTRendingAllKneel.gif.a69368a6b0397e744cd9ce018a73974d.gif

Thank you. I don't deserve it, but I am just glad its over. Sadly, my brain keeps thinking about how summer classes start in less than a month. Really, more I think I am Sam with the "What is all this for?"

Okay, now that the finals chaos is over, (After reading that, it sounds like I am done, but really, its just a for that semester) I should update the challenge.

Friday was spent cramming. I didn't record anything so I am just going to call it a non day. Same with Saturday. Between final in the AM on Saturday morning, then cramming for second final, challenge didn't happen. I know both days I was fairly good, but I completely forgot to do it.

Sunday I took my last final, so that is done. I then got the menu, grocery list, book store, grocery store, nursery all done, then repotted the pepper plants (Finally) then got them move,. I also go the moster aloe plant divided (it had baby aloes) and repotted it. Hubby had to work, so I had to run things here so I just kept going. Once he got home, I could tell my brain was about done, but as long as I stayed moving, I was okay. About 8 Pm I just stopped. I mean we are talking hello couch, no I don't know what this is, it makes noise and has pictures done.  I will admit I had a celebratory finish the cookie dough container (it was mostly gone) and cider and was in bed by like 9 I think.

I do have Homework Time still on my goal list. Since finals are over, I am going to turn that into "clean up and reset for Summer" time where I make sure all my school stuff from this semester gets organized and things I just threw in the pockets of the binders gets put away correctly. Then I need to put this homework in my archive stuff and set up the stuff for my summer class (Binder, binder fronts, make sure I have supplies, ect). Hoping to start that today.

Description

5/6/2018

Knee to Elbows

Leg lifts

sit ups

Reverse sit ups

Push ups

Balance Ball push ups

Wrist Extension Stretch

y

Upward dog/Child pose

y

Meditating Groot

y

Butterfly

y

Ballet/toe Touch

y

y

Soak up the sun

y

Spend time with Agents

y

Plan

y

y

One good thing

y

Check seedlings

y

Homework Time

y

Pennisula/Island

y

Table / Half wall

y

Desk

y

Bathroom up

y

Bathroom down

y

Bedroom

y

Computer room

y

Basement

y

Clean off Dresser

y

Walk 10500 steps

Walk 15 minutes a day

n

Walk to Mordor

y

No eating after dinner

n

< 3 bottles of tea

y

Eat Yogurt Daily

n

Eat Bananas Daily

y

Eat dried Apricots

y

Eat Breakfast

y

Eat Lunch

y

120 oz of water

y

Total points for day 16.8

Total points for challenge 209.6/220

One good thing: FINALS ARE DONE

Time with Agents: Planting up peppers

• Like 1

I am sure more will be added to this once my brain clears school fog, but here is an updated Part B

Part B list

·         Make Part B list

·         Clean up part be List

·         Post link to new challenge in old challenge

·         Update signature

·         Set up Bullet Journal

·         Plant mint plant

·         Replant Lemon Tree

·         Replant Lime tree

·         Finish Org homework for this week

·         Start Foundations homework Chapter 11

·         Start Foundations homework Chapter 12

·         Get old Vanity out of garage

·         Get old Sink out of garage

·         Music thing for Youngest Agent

·         Register Summer class youngest Agent

·         Update Kermit List

·         Start using Kermit list

·         Transplant Tomatoes

·         Transplant Peppers

·         Transplant Pineapple

·         Figure out next step dental

·         Dental cleaning

·         Family Weekend

·         Bread for baby shower

·         Youngest Agent Carnival working

·         Nephews Birthday

·         Final Org class

·         Final Foundations class

·         Paper Foundations class due

·         Popcorn Youngest Agents school

·         Play Day Youngest agents school

·         Start planting garden

·         Plant Morning Glory

·         Plant Peas

·         Don’t Panic about Today

·         Sign Youngest Agent up for Band

·         Clean up school stuff

·         Order book for summer

·         Mothers day presents

·         Mothers day cards

·         Eldest School Teacher appreciation A

·         Eldest School Teacher appreciation b

·         Eldest School Teacher appreciation C

·         Youngest School Teacher appreciation A

·         Youngest School Teacher appreciation B

·         Youngests School Teacher appreciation C

·        

12 hours ago, Tateman said:

Well, that at least is one big thing done with. :) Now time to hopefully, recover from said finals haha

Yep, those are done and I can hopefully spend the rest of the month between now and Summer semester playing catch up here. Cross your fingers this plan works. School getting out makes thing weird around here.

• Like 1

For Monday - things went okay for the most part. I got some papers sorted for one of my classes, I cleaned up a few things. I didn't get much done outside but I had to make cookies for teacher appreciation at Youngests school. Which TOTALLY FLOPPED. I don't know what happened, but they didn't look or taste right, so after batch 3, I asked hubby to buy some on his way home.  I also stumbled on that James Cameron's science fiction documentary show and it was really interesting. IT was the space show, so it had Star Trek, Star Wars, Guardians, ect. Hubby and I decided we needed to sit down and actually watch it and not use it as background noise. So maybe one day.

My text book came in for my summer class. Welcome to "school never ends" although its a nice book and interesting already.

Challenge wise, I ate some of the cookie dough after dinner, so I did eat after dinner, but other than that, I got most of my goals done. 

Description

5/7/2018

Knee to Elbows

Leg lifts

sit ups

Reverse sit ups

Push ups

Balance Ball push ups

Wrist Extension Stretch

y

Upward dog/Child pose

y

Meditating Groot

y

Butterfly

y

Ballet/toe Touch

y

y

Soak up the sun

y

Spend time with Agents

y

Plan

y

y

One good thing

y

Check seedlings

y

Homework Time

y

Pennisula/Island

y

Table / Half wall

y

Desk

y

Bathroom up

y

Bathroom down

y

Bedroom

n

Computer room

y

Basement

y

Clean off Dresser

y

Walk 10500 steps

Walk 15 minutes a day

y

Walk to Mordor

y

No eating after dinner

n

< 3 bottles of tea

y

Eat Yogurt Daily

y

Eat Bananas Daily

y

Eat dried Apricots

y

Eat Breakfast

y

Eat Lunch

y

120 oz of water

y

Total points for day 19

Total points for challenge 228.6/240

One good thing:  My final in the class the teacher grades things came back. I got my A. So

Time with Agents: Youngest Agent and I started doodling on the white board and made a very silly picture.

• Like 1

Tuesday was just tiring. I can't think of anything in particular that wore me out, but I was just tired. I got off work early and said "I am coming home and doing things" and that turned into "Come home and read a book". I did get the potatoes planted finally so they are in the bins, and I got my chores done. Not much else got done, but it was something. Next I need to get the broccoli and the cauliflower transplanted, then the cucumbers so they can get hardened off.

Goals/Challenge stuff, I still did pretty well. I will admit I had to walk a few laps to get my 10,500 steps in, but I still did it.

Description

5/8/2018

Knee to Elbows

Leg lifts

sit ups

Reverse sit ups

Push ups

Balance Ball push ups

Wrist Extension Stretch

y

Upward dog/Child pose

y

Meditating Groot

y

Butterfly

y

Ballet/toe Touch

y

y

Soak up the sun

y

Spend time with Agents

y

Plan

y

y

One good thing

y

Check seedlings

y

Homework Time

y

Pennisula/Island

y

Table / Half wall

y

Desk

y

Bathroom up

y

Bathroom down

y

Bedroom

n

Computer room

y

Basement

y

Clean off Dresser

y

Walk 10500 steps

Walk 15 minutes a day

y

Walk to Mordor

y

No eating after dinner

y

< 3 bottles of tea

y

Eat Yogurt Daily

y

Eat Bananas Daily

y

Eat dried Apricots

y

Eat Breakfast

y

Eat Lunch

y

120 oz of water

y

Total points for day 20

Total points for challenge 248.6/260

One good thing: Getting out of work extra early

Time with Agents: Planting the potatoes and having Youngest Agent keep saying "TATERS" in her silly voice

• Like 1

Weds was a LONG day. Granted, Wednesdays are usually my longest day, but I had an extra kid in the morning, and school started late, Work was busy, then garden club then ninja and then a family walk at like 7. Steps were good, eating was okay, but mostly I was just so tired by the time we finished the walk it was a push to finish my goals for the day.  Plus, I am STILL TIRED. I could use that "hey  your being healthy" energy anytime.  Nothing was "bad" all day, but there were a few little things that added up. But it feels good to be able to have a day like that and go "well, at least I don't have school work to do too" . 

Although still waiting for something to be graded by the not so great teacher. I may have some control issues (I know, I know, you can stop laughing at the may in the sentence) but the fact remains I would love to at least know how I am doing or if I did any of those things right.

Hardest goal so far has been the homework time of cleaning up and organizing my school stuff to put away. need to just tell myself I am going to deal with 5 pieces of paper or something instead of "Spend 10 minutes" since its been seeming overwhelming by the time I get to it.

Overall, I am actually doing really well this challenge aside from those couple of days of finals that I didn't even count.

Description

5/9/2018

Knee to Elbows

Leg lifts

sit ups

Reverse sit ups

Push ups

Balance Ball push ups

Wrist Extension Stretch

y

Upward dog/Child pose

y

Meditating Groot

y

Butterfly

y

Ballet/toe Touch

y

y

Soak up the sun

y

Spend time with Agents

y

Plan

y

y

One good thing

y

Check seedlings

y

Homework Time

y

Pennisula/Island

y

Table / Half wall

y

Desk

y

Bathroom up

y

Bathroom down

y

Bedroom

n

Computer room

y

Basement

y

Clean off Dresser

y

Walk 10500 steps

Walk 15 minutes a day

y

Walk to Mordor

y

No eating after dinner

y

< 3 bottles of tea

y

Eat Yogurt Daily

y

Eat Bananas Daily

y

Eat dried Apricots

y

Eat Breakfast

y

Eat Lunch

y

120 oz of water

y

Total points for day 20

Total points for challenge 268.6/280

One good thing:  We got the school garedn planted and it didn't rain (It had rained on and off all day).

Time with Agents: Family walk

• Like 1