Well...this is embarrassing 😅

Good news is: I'VE GRADUATED and got my Bachelors Degree!

Bad news: I didn't log it here...

But hey, it's a new year and new decade! I'm totally focused! LET'S GET BACK TO BASICS! 

“The world bursts at the seams with people ready to tell you you're not good enough. On occasion, some may be correct. But do not do their work for them. Seek any job; ask anyone out; pursue any goal. Don't take it personally when they say 'no' — they may not be smart enough to say 'yes.” - Keith Olbermann

3 hours ago, Amazon Ninja said:

Good news is: I'VE GRADUATED and got my Bachelors Degree!

Yay! Gratz!

Bad news: I didn't log it here...

Ohh well... 

But hey, it's a new year and new decade! I'm totally focused! LET'S GET BACK TO BASICS! 

Let's do it! 

:D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alrighty!

Mission Log: Breakfast: Publix Lowfat Blueberry Yogurt

Lunch: Large homemade salad with green onions and two beef ribs 

Snack: Pineapple ginger smoothie (homemade)

Fitness Log: walked 1 mile, 10 elevated push-ups, 3 beginning squat to hand stands 

Mission Log: Yeah, I'm quite proud of myself today 😁🤣💪🏽

I've been reading our fearless leader's email posts about starting back with the basics and they're really helping me focus. So instead of going crazy with my workouts, I'm going to set small goals and really focus on accomplishing those goals! 

So yeah, Let's Do This!

• Like 1

“The world bursts at the seams with people ready to tell you you're not good enough. On occasion, some may be correct. But do not do their work for them. Seek any job; ask anyone out; pursue any goal. Don't take it personally when they say 'no' — they may not be smart enough to say 'yes.” - Keith Olbermann

Even though I'm a 90s baby, I love older shows, such as Bonanza. And these gifs seem appropriate to my current goals vs the cold weather.

Me: Little Joe

The Winter: Hoss

fcbe4ecb07f3e8ef8880d9f4ff861a4ad996a612.gifv 3c7ba79f463e856cf7b8d2f9cdda980c0a7c95e3.gifv f0f2c5f027a66e89dd7b512799f78d5f7bb20568.gifv 4f14fff77d7c54f26da5b430d338a48cd2700b16.gifv 9e4d4437cfae512a18410d9151ea6c2a39a5b3b7.gifv 

Yeah...I'm currently losing... 😂

• Like 1

Let's be honest... we've been this person at least once: 😂

tumblr_n849mqCQtZ1se679oo1_500.jpg