• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

I like scavenger hunt challenges, where we all work together to check off challenges. 

I would also vote for allowing me access to the Yak's Head. :D 

20 minutes ago, Sylvaa said:

Sorry, we decided the Yak's Head is now closed to newbies or we'd have to put clothes on and we're too used to naked Wednesdays. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, deftona said:

Sorry, we decided the Yak's Head is now closed to newbies or we'd have to put clothes on and we're too used to naked Wednesdays. 

Sylvaa is hardly a newbe :P She knows our mischievous ways :D

36 minutes ago, Sylvaa said:

I like scavenger hunt challenges, where we all work together to check off challenges. 

I like a scavenger hunt too. But I think we would get not enough people to join if we just invite existing doodlies. Are you guys okay with inviting new blood? 

14 minutes ago, deftona said:

...wait, are you saying there are people out there that don't celebrate naked Wednesdays? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sylvaa said:

...wait, are you saying there are people out there that don't celebrate naked Wednesdays? 

I'm in a dietbet group that celebrates Bare Belly Mondays and Toilet Selfie Tuesdays. With the Yak's Head's naked Wednesdays I get a good start of the week :D

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Terah said:

I like a scavenger hunt too. But I think we would get not enough people to join if we just invite existing doodlies. Are you guys okay with inviting new blood? 

What if we invited a non-Doodlie partner versus trying to invite new blood? I just remember that originally, the new blood thing didn't work very well... 

9 hours ago, Sylvaa said:

What if we invited a non-Doodlie partner versus trying to invite new blood? I just remember that originally, the new blood thing didn't work very well... 

What do you mean by non doodlie partner? 

On 5/17/2018 at 2:16 AM, Terah said:

What do you mean by non doodlie partner? 

Sorry, Thursdays are crazy for me!  

Constructive Criticism: The last time recruitment happened, it wasn't really successful. I think it was a combination of a number of reasons. One of which is that the original Doodlies that moved over to lead the newbies had to be like THE ONES keeping up the momentum and Doodlie-ness. And they tried really hard, but you know how hard it can be when first starting out a group like this! 

So maybe if new recruits had a current Doodlie sponsor, it might be helpful. I mean, obviously, if someone is going to disappear off of the forums, there isn't much anyone can do about it. But that way, it would give a little bit more support to new people and potentially help them stick around longer. This would also help you be able to maintain the integrity of the original breakfast factions, not putting too much of the burden on an existing Doodlie, and (hopefully) allow them go stick around long enough to form a strong breakfast alliance.

• Like 1

This could be fun and reduces the committment for any one us individually.  Instead of us picking, what if we opened it up to see who was interested and they picked us?   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I think it's a good idea to try a buddy system. I call dibs on Sloth. He's practically half doodlie as it is now. 

I’m not sure how you made that calculation; I’m not very good at smut and prefer French toast. I could get with naked Wednesdays though. 

Also, I’m afraid to know what y’all do with yaks, I’ve only eaten them in momos and curry. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

Also, I’m afraid to know what y’all do with yaks, I’ve only eaten them in momos and curry. 

We just ride them into battle. We're not savages! 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, LadyShello said:

This could be fun and reduces the committment for any one us individually.  Instead of us picking, what if we opened it up to see who was interested and they picked us?   

I was thinking the same thing :)

But if anyone has someone in mind, it's okay to reach out and find out if they want to join off course 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, LadyShello said:

That's a really good idea! 

16 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:
18 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I think it's a good idea to try a buddy system. I call dibs on Sloth. He's practically half doodlie as it is now. 

I’m not sure how you made that calculation; I’m not very good at smut and prefer French toast. I could get with naked Wednesdays though. 

Technically, if he prefers French toast, I get him! :D 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

Remember, I see strengths in people they do not see for themselves.

5 hours ago, Sylvaa said:

That's a really good idea! 

Technically, if he prefers French toast, I get him! :D 

The sovereignty of the dibs system overrules even the breakfast wars. You're just jealous I got Sloth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1