Jedi's Super Chill Challenge

Hi guys! 

So I fell off really badly last challenge because life and moving and I really had no time. In that time I quit my serving job, packed up my whole life, and moved it all down three flights of stairs and into a new town. So I have a (rental) house instead of an apartment now and finally have time to work out again. Which will be happening starting this challenge. I also broke down and weighed myself recently and I have gained 50lbs since I got married exactly a year ago today.

I have a lot of goals, but some are what I call 'hard' goals (goals that are easily measurable and can be marked down) and 'soft' goals (changing of mindsets and things that can't be tracked so easily). I plan on taking a couple of these and really working on them and just getting better.

Hard Goals

Working Out - I'd like to do 2 strength routines in a week and 1 cardio or yoga (depending). I'm going to spend some time tonight building a new routine for myself to start with and gently build up to being able to lift weights again. As far as cardio and stuff, Mr. Right was talking about running but I'm not sure if I can with my allergies right now. But if nothing else I can go for walks on those days!

Using my BuJo effectively - I stopped using my bullet journal while I was working because I had zero time and the things I was tracking weren't helpful things. I was just tracking stuff that didn't matter to me at the time and wasn't really important. But when used effectively, my bujo is a super helpful tool for keeping myself organized.

Soft Goals

Improving my Intuitive Eating - I've lost my intuitive eating somewhat. I'd like to get back into my 'eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm not' business. And just in general try to get back in touch with my body. 

Find a job - This one is self explanatory and also I'm bored without one. I need to spend some time looking at least. We're financially okay on one income now but it's super frustrating and depressing not having a job.

Finish setting my house up and putting my decorations up -  In my last house some stuff never got put up and it was at least 8 months before my pictures and stuff were on the walls. I'd rather not have that happen again.

Well that's my super chill challenge for this go-round. Let's see how it goes!

• Like 4

Grey Jedi Ranger

Current Challenge - To Be A Hero Vol 0.5: Jedi Endures

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50#51

Awesome to see that you have included a re-commitment to fitness in your life changes. I will be routing for you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Current Challenge

Spoiler

Week #0Food logging: ☑☑☑ Movement☐☐☐☐☐

Week #1Food logging:  Movement☐☐☐☐

Week #2Food logging:  Movement☐☐☐☐☐

Week #3Food logging: ☐☐☐ Movement☐☐☐

Week #4Food logging: ☐☐☐☐☐ Movement☐☐☐☐☐

Previous challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #4.5 #5

Level 3 Lycan Ranger

Workout audiobook: Patriot Games

Looking for accountability buddies: Strava My FitnessPal Moov Google Fit

19 hours ago, Jack Ryan- Rebel Recruit said:

Awesome to see that you have included a re-commitment to fitness in your life changes. I will be routing for you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks! It's really not been in the cards recently. I was working 35-50 hrs a week as a server and then moved so life was S T R E S S F U L. Now it is much more chill.

17 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Here to chill as well. I'm also working on improving my intuition eatingwise. 

I might reread Intuitive Eating as well. And take moar notes.

4 hours ago, Shadri said:

Hellooooo <3 I'm glad you guys are all settled into your new place! It's so good that the financial pressure is off, and now you can look for a job you actually enjoy and that will give you time for your other goals! ^_^

It's so helpful :) I really wanna get my life together.

W E E K  O N E   D A Y  O N E   U P D A T E

Helluuuuu!

It is MONDAY and I am having a good day thus far. It's really relaxing but also productive. Here are my goal updates for each goal!

Finding a Job - nothing today. I've got a lot to finish up with everything else.

Decorating my house - After lunch today I'm going to open up my decor boxes and make my house all pretty <3 I need to put everything up on my walls and on my surfaces and it'll be nice to have everything looking all pretty after today. We have company coming tomorrow so I need to do some last little bit of tidying and such tomorrow.

Improving my intuitive eating- I'm going to be eating my lunch after this: leftover chicken alfredo from Olive Garden last night :) I just wanted to finish this stuff up before eating but I'm definitely hungry! More on this later today.

BuJo usage- Another goal for today is to set up my bullet journal for the week. But that's not 100% necessary. I don't absolutely have to get that done- I don't have much to set up for this week.

Workout plans- I set up a nice plan to work out, which I will make use of tomorrow for my first strength training workout in like 4 months. Lord help meh >_>

Squats - Start at 10 per round as a goal and work until I can do like 40 easily. Add 5 every week.

Tricep Dips - Start with like 5 and work until I can do 25 easily. Adding on those will depend on how I perform with them tomorrow- I'll update you guys.

Wall Pushups > Elevated Pushups > Pushups - Starting with wall pushups, 10, adding 5 as they get too easy until I can do 20 for 3 rounds

Plank- Set a baseline tomorrow, and beyond that I'll just add time each day depending on the day

Side Plank - Setting a baseline tomorrow and beyond that I'll add time each day.

Burpees - Start with 5, adding one a week until I can do 40

Some fairly simple stuff combined with things I'd like to learn to do. It's a start! I'll see how it works and readjust it as needed.

• Like 4

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50#51

Is it too much to ask for pics once the walls are decorated?
I can post some tomorrow! I have some things that I can't put up yet but I'll send them asap.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

Okay so I really like this daily check-in thing. I'm gonna try this where I check in about the day before and then make a plan for the day right in here. All the accountability :)

About yesterday.

I got everything up on the walls that I could mount with command strips. I discovered that my walls are made of frustration and stubbornness so I have to drill into the wall and anchor any nails I wanna put in. No just putting nails in the ways. It does, however, explain the two or three largeish holes that the previous tenant used to hang things. But I have all of my artwork up, my calendar, my corner shelf, and my door decoration is on my front door. It's as much as I can do without a drill. And my grandmother is giving me one of my grandfather's drills so I get a REALLY NICE drill that I don't have to buy and also something of his <3 Then I can hang up some pictures and larger decorations that I didn't want to trust to Command Strips. 

My other big goal was to work on my intuitive eating yesterday. I had a couple of pretty good victories. I did not read while I was eating lunch, which is usually a struggle for me. I also managed to convince myself not to eat all of the cookies and to listen to my body say it had eaten enough. Not super intense victories but every victory is good! Especially since I low key made intuitive eating disappear when I was serving. 

I also made a point to drink more water. I haven't been drinking anywhere nearly enough so I decided to work on that. I drank more water yesterday than I have in ages! Hopefully it will help my skin since I have such dry skin.

Today it is super gross and rainy outside, not my favorite thing >_> But I'll be getting lots of nice things achieved in my house and around my house.

Okay, so goals for today:

- I need to get these empty boxes to the basement. I'm not a fan of the cold and wet but I've got company coming and the boxes are 100% in the way of life. It's gonna be a pain because my dog freaks every time we walk outside and this is gonna take a couple of trips >_>

- Gotta get the trash taken out. Our unpacking trash is pretty intense. We need to buy a trash sticker but we haven't had time to go yet since Mr. Right has been working and has the only trustworthy car. But right now there's a mess of trash from a windy day knocking our can over and a box full of trash in the house. Going to be checking an hourly forecast to see if there's a particular good time to do this. (just did, there isn't)

- Need to clean up in here. There's not a lot to do, but I want to sweep the hardwood and wipe down my kitchen because we cooked last night. Also needed is for me to do the dishes. And I've got a load of sheets in the dryer that I keep forgetting about that will take me like 5-10 mins to put away but I keep neglecting. 

- Gonna get a work out in. I've already got my contacts in, and I just need to get some workout clothes on when I get dressed. no problemo.

- Lastly, I want to put a couple of hours into working on this site I'm doing for a company with the project headed by my best friend's stepmom. It's almost done, but they want to be launched by the beginning of May. I need to do one more small template, then a few bugfixes. I met with her in the middle of last week and she's been very forgiving of the fact that I've had some delays due to moving and working 50 hours a week at a serving job. But I do want it up by their due date so I need to get some work done on it.

*BONUS* If I get my BuJo up and running today, even just a weekly spread, that would be super helpful. But this other stuff takes priority so that'll be what happens first. I can probs work on my bujo with company here tbh, I can entertain as I draw things haha

And, as always, I'm going to be focusing on my Intuitive Eating today, and drinking lots of water.

Job stuff is still on hold. I can't do much without a reliable automobile, I can't even get myself some local honey to deal with my allergies or start growing my little plants yet. I've got some new ideas though, hopefully they'll pan out. If not, I've got some backup ideas. We shall see.

Have a great Tuesday everyone, I'll check back in either tonight or tomorrow morning!

• Like 3

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

7 hours ago, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

I got everything up on the walls that I could mount with command strips. I discovered that my walls are made of frustration and stubbornness so I have to drill into the wall and anchor any nails I wanna put in. No just putting nails in the ways. It does, however, explain the two or three largeish holes that the previous tenant used to hang things. But I have all of my artwork up, my calendar, my corner shelf, and my door decoration is on my front door. It's as much as I can do without a drill. And my grandmother is giving me one of my grandfather's drills so I get a REALLY NICE drill that I don't have to buy and also something of his <3 Then I can hang up some pictures and larger decorations that I didn't want to trust to Command Strips. 

These will change your life.

https://www.amazon.com/Monkey-Hook-Picture-Hanger-Office/dp/B001KVMNPI/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_60_bs_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=H9CFE6EGXAGAEJ1HTPB8

• Like 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

18 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

That's super cool >_> Might have to get me some of these

• Like 1

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

Okay! Daily Check-in time!

As far as yesterday's goals are concerned, I actually got everything done that I wanted to! I'm really pleased. I didn't finish the entirety of the site repairs and such but it was a good chunk of time that I put into it so that was the goal. 

For my intuitive eating, I.. I don't wanna say failed. I wasn't entirely intuitive though. I ate dinner, then I went with Mr. Right and our guest to Cookout and got a milkshake. I took lactaid, but it took me longer than 45 minutes to drink what I did of it and that has ended in me having a lactose intolerance reaction today. I was nauseous this morning and now I've just got all sorts of unpleasantness in my gut. Today is a day where I drink lots of water and eat very little for the rest of the day. The milkshake was a bad choice- not because of the sugar or anything of that nature. But entirely because my stomach is causing me lots of trouble today because of it.

I drank like 99% of my water goal yesterday! That's better than it's been in months. I'm super excited about it. It makes me feel better in general and I'm glad I took the time to start drinking more water.

I also got a workout in yesterday. I'm tired today but not really achy yet. I won't work out again until Friday though. If I'm going to get achy, it'll be tonight into tomorrow.

Okay, so today's goals.

More work on that website: my goal is to finish it tomorrow and push the files live. I don't have too much left. I would like to do the testing and fix those bugs tomorrow so I wanna get the little easy things done today.

I also want to go buy local honey from a Kroger Organics section or something. My allergies are awful right now, partially because of the new environment. I direly need some honey to take care of all of this. It's just too much- especially today with my stomach acting up and all. Ugh.

That's really about it. Not much on the agenda today. I'll probably read some later as well.

Have a great Wednesday everyone

• Like 3

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

AAAAAANNNNNNDDDDD Thursday update.

As far as Wednesday goes, it was a weird day. I couldn't really eat intuitively because my stomach was simultaneously saying 'feed me' and 'I hate you' for most of the day because of that milkshake. But I did the best I could so that's all I can do. I finished the repairs on that site yesterday and am currently letting the program push them up to the staging site. 

I didn't get honey yesterday because I figured we were going out today anyway. Mr. Right messed up his knee while moving our stuff down three flights of stairs for 5 hours. He thought it was fine, then went back to work and it really wasn't. So he's going to a doctor today to see about a note to be on light duty at work so he doesn't ruin it entirely.  So he's gonna go to the doctor and while he's there, I'm gonna go get a couple of things we need: including the honey for my allergies. 

Side note about my allergies: Local Allergic Rhinitis is actually a major struggle. Most people say it gets worse with age, and that it is common to have pink eye and asthma with it (both things I have experienced). But there's no shot I can take, no medicine that will do anything other than help aleviate the symptoms. I take 3 allergy medicines every day: and the worst part is that I'm so congested when I wake up every morning that the 2 nasal sprays make me throw up on a regular basis. And I have my inhaler for when I'm coughing or trying to do anything outside. It's awful, I hate it :( And it's even worse because one of my nasal sprays is almost gone and I can't get more because money and a lack of health insurance. It's so expensive :(

Also, in a state of affairs that shocks me a lot, I haven't had really bad DOMS for the workout I did on Tuesday. I didn't push myself excessively on purpose, but I definitely worked my muscles. I'm fairly pleased, it felt like a nice sweet spot. 

Anyone have any tips for side plank? I've never been able to really hold one well and I don't know why.

OH GUESS WHAT GUYS. I made some progress on the job front. I was on a site looking to see if the company was hiring and I instead noticed that they had an error on their site. I contacted them about the error, and then when someone contacted me to thank me I asked them if they were hiring. They're potentially hiring interns! I might be going into their office sometime soon. I'm so thrilled :) It's not much, but it's better than what was happening previously: which was nothing.

Today's goals:

- Test that website and fix the bugs. Have it completely done on my end by tomorrow and start spinning up an invoice.

- Wash dishes because the dishes are eternally existing.

- Make tacos for dinner.

- Get that honey.

- Get my BuJo straightened out for May since that month starts on Tuesday.

That's enough for me for today what with everything else I've got going on haha Have a great Thursday everyone!

• Like 4

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

Way to impress a potential job site!

Sorry about the milk shake. I would say that counts as Intuitive Eating- you ate the Lactaid and tried the mil shake, and sadly learned it still makes you sick. I'm super lactose intolerant. I really miss milkshakes.

I'm having allergies right now too. SInce I quit wheat they aren't as severe. But still enough that I woke up last night in the middle of the night all congested. I have those breathe right strips I put on my nose at night and they help a bit. Though they make my nose itch, so that's annoying.

Do you think the honey helps your allergies? I even had some honey this winter from a friend who keeps bees. I didn't really notice an improvement. Though it is the most delicious thing ever.

SIde planks- do you do them with straight arm or on your elbows? If you aren't doing them already try it on your elbows.

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

On 4/22/2018 at 2:25 PM, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

Using my BuJo effectively

Arghhhhhhhh! I miss BuJo. I need to feed my creative side! Are you gonna post pics to wow us with you super-awesome Bujo organization skillz??

Wolf

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

2 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Way to impress a potential job site!

Sorry about the milk shake. I would say that counts as Intuitive Eating- you ate the Lactaid and tried the mil shake, and sadly learned it still makes you sick. I'm super lactose intolerant. I really miss milkshakes.

I'm having allergies right now too. SInce I quit wheat they aren't as severe. But still enough that I woke up last night in the middle of the night all congested. I have those breathe right strips I put on my nose at night and they help a bit. Though they make my nose itch, so that's annoying.

Do you think the honey helps your allergies? I even had some honey this winter from a friend who keeps bees. I didn't really notice an improvement. Though it is the most delicious thing ever.

SIde planks- do you do them with straight arm or on your elbows? If you aren't doing them already try it on your elbows.

Thanks! I'm really excited about it. It's the most hopeful option I've had in like 3 months.

And that's fair. Part of it was that it took me longer than 45 minutes to consume the milkshake. I just need to be careful. I only eat ice cream like once every couple of months so... xD

Allergies are so frustrating. I have breatheright strips somewhere, but my issue is the morning congestion. It just makes me feel sicker. I haven't done the honey for a long period of time. I think it works like allergy shots where it helps after a longer period of time. But since shots aren't an option for me, it'd be cool to try it at least.

I definitely do them on my elbow. The first round I could do 10 seconds, but the second was after I'd cracked my elbow while doing wall pushups and I think cracking my elbow temporarily weakened it or something. It was weird, but seems like it was related.

28 minutes ago, Wolfpool said:

Arghhhhhhhh! I miss BuJo. I need to feed my creative side! Are you gonna post pics to wow us with you super-awesome Bujo organization skillz??

Wolf

I will definitely post pictures! Though I dunno how super-awesome my Bujo skillz are >_> 

I actually lost track of mine while I was a server. The only thing I ever did was work and I had no energy at all. So frustrating. I really need to figure out what pages I want to use for May, I don't have a lot of ideas yet. 

• Like 2

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

Seconding the request for Bujo pictures! I'm a Bujo newbie myself (and an absolutely terrible artist, so they're pretty minimal so far haha). I love looking at inspiration pages though!

• Like 2

Mom. Teacher. Language Enthusiast. Wood Elf :)

Current Challenge: KCAleece Starts 2022 With A Bang!

Alors je ne lui parlais ni de serpents boas, ni de forêts vierges, ni d'étoiles. Je me mettais à sa portée. Je lui parlais de bridge, de golf, de politique et de cravates. Et la grande personne était bien contente de connaître un homme aussi raisonnable.

8 hours ago, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

I couldn't really eat intuitively because my stomach was simultaneously saying 'feed me' and 'I hate you' for most of the day because of that milkshake. But I did the best I could so that's all I can do.

I think that IS intuitive eating.

8 hours ago, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

Side note about my allergies: Local Allergic Rhinitis is actually a major struggle. Most people say it gets worse with age, and that it is common to have pink eye and asthma with it (both things I have experienced). But there's no shot I can take, no medicine that will do anything other than help aleviate the symptoms. I take 3 allergy medicines every day: and the worst part is that I'm so congested when I wake up every morning that the 2 nasal sprays make me throw up on a regular basis. And I have my inhaler for when I'm coughing or trying to do anything outside. It's awful, I hate it :( And it's even worse because one of my nasal sprays is almost gone and I can't get more because money and a lack of health insurance. It's so expensive :(

Have you tried a humidifier in your room? I've used one before and it helps somewhat.

• Like 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

7 hours ago, Wolfpool said:

Wolf

Your wish is my command, my friend.

5 hours ago, kcaleece said:

Seconding the request for Bujo pictures! I'm a Bujo newbie myself (and an absolutely terrible artist, so they're pretty minimal so far haha). I love looking at inspiration pages though!

This is the most detailed bujo I've done in months >_> Hope you like it!

2 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I think that IS intuitive eating.

Have you tried a humidifier in your room? I've used one before and it helps somewhat.

Fair enough haha 

I could try my essential oil diffuser maybe, but the problem is that it's not 'solid' congestion, it's more of a viscous liquid. I probably need to use my inhaler slightly more often and make sure I change the sheets and sweep

• Like 3

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

15 minutes ago, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

I could try my essential oil diffuser maybe, but the problem is that it's not 'solid' congestion, it's more of a viscous liquid. I probably need to use my inhaler slightly more often and make sure I change the sheets and sweep

Your diffuser is basically a humidifier sold by essential oil people. It's literally the same tech (we have one of each). Put some peppermint and lemon oils in together, they might help.

• Like 2

Current Challenge

Just now, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Your diffuser is basically a humidifier sold by essential oil people. It's literally the same tech (we have one of each). Put some peppermint and lemon oils in together, they might help.

I figured as much haha I'll give it a try, I might pick up some essential oils from the farmer's market sometime soon

• Like 1

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

Hello again everyone!

I definitely got everything done yesterday that I'd planned to :) I ended up going to bed at like 1:30am but that was mostly my fault. Wait, I didn't get the honey. But this time it was because I couldn't find any rather than because I didn't try. We ran around everywhere looking for local honey and found none. I'm going to try the Farmer's market on one of the days when they have more than just artisan stalls open.

Something that I've been thinking about recently was really majorly changed in my brain yesterday and I want to share it with you guys! 

Okay, so you guys all know that I am still unemployed. As of right now, I do not have to have a job. Which takes off the pressure for me to get a job doing something I hate. But right now I'm at home all day. I'm basically a stay-at-home dog-mom. Not really what I had dreamed for myself. I never dreamed of being a stay-at-home housewife at all tbh. I've been feeling kinda frustrated and a little bit resentful sometimes. And lonely because I'm in the house with no one but my dog half the time. I really want a job, I want to contribute, I want to be useful. 

But I already have one. Biblically, it's my job to help Mr. Right. And right now, helping doesn't look like having a job of my own. Helping looks like taking care of our new house. And cooking delicious (and healthier) foods. It's watching the dog and taking care of her. It's keeping the dishes washed now that we don't have a dishwasher. I may not particularly like being a housewife right now, but just because I don't like the job doesn't mean I don't put my all into it. And that's something that really struck me yesterday. I should be working just as hard to take care of my husband as I was as a server or a web developer because right now that's the position God has placed me in. That's what my job is right now.

And that's okay.

Okay so goals for today:

- Wash dishes (again)
- Work out
- Read my bible and do my devotional
- Record my Get Ready With Me style Youtube Makeup video/tutorial this afternoon :)

I'm really excited to get this Youtube Video stuff straightened out! I was having such fun doing it earlier this week. I want to start a youtube channel about makeup. Just for fun, really :) It'd be nice if it gets some attention, but if not that's okay too.
  • Like 4

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

On 4/25/2018 at 12:42 PM, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

I direly need some honey to take care of all of this

Amen. Local honey is soooooo good when you're battling allergies!

Image result for eating honey gif

14 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Truuf! ^^ We use a diffuser in our house and we love it. Essential oils are the BOMB and peppermint and lemon is a solid combo. @PrincessMononoke can tell you allllll about that stuff :) 

P.S. Thank you for hanging out with us on the live feed last night! We're excited to have you in the group!

Image result for welcome aboard gif

Wolf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

53 minutes ago, Wolfpool said:

Amen. Local honey is soooooo good when you're battling allergies!

Image result for eating honey gif

Truuf! ^^ We use a diffuser in our house and we love it. Essential oils are the BOMB and peppermint and lemon is a solid combo. @PrincessMononoke can tell you allllll about that stuff :) 

P.S. Thank you for hanging out with us on the live feed last night! We're excited to have you in the group!

Image result for welcome aboard gif

Wolf

At this point I'll try anything >_> I'm super ready to get some and try it.

I'll have to chat with her about it :) I've got a diffuser and I've got lavender and cedarwood as my only two oils. Maybe that would help improve things :)

And no problem! I had a great time :D

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

Apparently side planks are easier if you make sure to cushion your elbow properly. Who knew?a4da52840c04ba09f85b1e4d0da1ff24.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

P.S. I realize the year is wrong. It's now fixed in my spreadsheet

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log