Reassertion of dominance!

Baxtan

Well after taking the previous challenge off, although not totally intentionally (re; forgot about it and realized two weeks in)... I am back with two specific goals here. 

#1 - Reassert dominance over my lifting! What I mean by this is that my coach has me on 4x workouts per week and I have basically had the past month off of lifting, only getting in one or two workouts per day.  I must get this worked out and hit those four workouts per week regardless of what else is going on in my life. 

#2 - Reassert dominance over my eating.  While slacking off a little in the gym this past month I have also slacked off in the eating department, basically eating whatever I want, whenever I want.  My weight still needs to come down a bit and I am confident that I can accomplish this with a little bit of willpower and work on my end, aka meal prepping and reinforcing good eating habits.  

#3 - Reassert dominance over knowledge.  This kind of goes with #2 because I have a wealth of knowledge on dieting and eating properly and that has come from reading and rereading texts over the course of the last ten years.  I am going to start a reread this challenge just to refresh my memory on a few key points, and to reassure myself that I am doing the right thing.  That reread will be The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson.  

I look forward to getting to know everyone around the Warriors guild, and DONT feel shy, feel free to drop by, say hello, give encouragement, and post whatever the heck you wanna post.  

See you tomorrow for the first workout of the week and my official weigh in, YES weigh ins are always on Mondays!

Image result for powerlifting motivation

• Like 2

Hitting the reset button! Let's GO!

Previous Challenges: 1 2