UnquietBones breaks out the AIBARNs

It's been a rough year, but there have been a lot of small wins (and some big ones) and I'm ready go get back to minding my AIBARNs! (Am I Being Assassin-y Right Now)

This challenge will focus on the small steps and the incremental improvements that need to happen to get me to an awesome assassin-y self. I'm not picking a specific goal other than being mindful of the AIBARNs and making small changes in my life (decluttering, food, movement, etc.) that will keep me moving forwards.

So there will be dog walking, and bullet journaling, and bodyweight experimentation, and plaster and resin casting, and diet and cooking, and writing, and all other sorts of things that make a up a life. An AIBARN-y life! ;)

EDIT: To keep my spirits up, I will only be listing the wins and not the fails this time. I'll step it back up to carrots and sticks later, for now it's all carrots! ;)

• Like 1

Learning the art of Failing Upwards... (or: Moving Mountains with Teaspoons!)

www.Martha.net - Model Horses, Stories, Webcomics, Plaster Casting, Treadmill Gaming, etc... because you can never have too many hobbies!

17 hours ago, Chimichanga said:

Oooooo... what are you casting?

Dramatic-Lighting-Hello-Kitty-Borg-LeCuteis.jpgCute critters! :D I sculpted a bunch of horses and dogs and a reindeer ornament then a crazy number of Fat Animal Magnets-- that I am resculpting and cleaning up. I have some that were made for plaster and some for resin... and some for aluminium, but I broke the smelter and need to rebuild it. http://www.martha.net/other-artwork/  

Also... a Hello Borgi (Le Cute-is of Borg!) because reasons. ;) 

4/23 Wins

Out of the ordinary movement - Mowed the lawn (riding mower), dug out the ground so that the fence swings open properly, used that dirt to fill in some of the Bucket-dug holes (darned dog), hauled a small pile of yard debris out to the curb for bulk pickup

Food - no Diet Coke, had a giant bowl of veggies for lunch (carrots, tomatoes, cucumber, yellow pepper), tandori chicken for dinner

Sleep - allergies from doing the yardwork kicked my butt, so I ended up napping and then going to bed on time. So lots of sleep!

• Like 2

www.Martha.net - Model Horses, Stories, Webcomics, Plaster Casting, Treadmill Gaming, etc... because you can never have too many hobbies!

Yay! I can totally participate in the mini this time!! :D:D:D

Trail walking with Bucket and treadmills for Mutt & Junkyard

I think I still have the mediation app on my phone, but I'll need to go chase something down for Snake Eyes

I need to find a core exercise I can do for  Doc

Squats are the bane of my existence, so I'll see if I can find a beginners one for Clutch

At least I know all of my AMRAPs are going to be low enough to count! XD

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chimichanga said:

I love the Hello Borgi!  :)

Thanks! ^_^  I did a Star Trek Penguin and an Imperial Guard penguin too... (Someday I'll get everything posted to the blog :lol:)

4/24 Wins

Out of the ordinary movement - Walked around Walmart buying food stuffs

Food - veggies and leftovers for lunch, cooked shepards pie for dinner

Art - finished up the Fat Pony magnets and the base and fence donation for Jolts Jubilee model horse live show

Writing - wrote over a thousand words on my Camp NaNoWriMo project. Most of it is just working out what sort of story this is. (I ended up jumping to the end to see if I can't sort that out and then work backwards)

Sleep - getting to be before 10

Challenge - Did a 5min guided mediation that I get through Virgin Pulse program at work... it was odd. But I earn points for listening to them and there's a week's worth, so I may as well keep going.

Fat Pony Donations to Jolts Jubiliee small.jpg

• Like 2